PDA

View Full Version : Aware me on the "Dave's Diet"

jonnymontag
05-31-2009, 03:23 PM
What is it? I really know nothing about diet and am looking to learn more about it, where should i look on the forums? or on the site for that matter?

and what is daves diet?

tammyp
05-31-2009, 03:33 PM
For a 130lb+ Female

MEAL #1
2 whole (OMEGA-3) Eggs with 6 egg whites

MEAL #2
35g Whey protein Isolate with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter

MEAL #3
6oz chicken (ostrich, or turkey) with 1/4-cup (1oz) cashew nuts, or almonds, or walnuts (vary it)

MEAL #4
5oz salmon, swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, red peppers, or carrots) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Mac Nut Oil and vinegar

MEAL #5
35g Whey Protein Isolate with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 2 whole (OMEGA-3) EGGS with 6 whites

**** You should have a cheat meal once per week (in place of meal #5).

Melissa
05-31-2009, 04:09 PM
What is it? I really know nothing about diet and am looking to learn more about it, where should i look on the forums? or on the site for that matter?

and what is daves diet?

Q & A w/ Dave Palumbo for the Ladies! - RX Muscle Forums

This is the place to go if you have any questions at all about Dave's diet.

jonnymontag
05-31-2009, 04:53 PM
is this diet only for ladies? i am a 190lb male...not really sure where to find diet info on here.

mr intensity
05-31-2009, 05:10 PM
dude...
you just need to look into the dave past que and answer section you`ll get it...
its the most logical diet plan ever created on this planet....and the results are so awesome...but you need to follow it word by word dont try make any changes unless dave tells you to do....
thank you

mr intensity
05-31-2009, 05:13 PM
dave palumbo is the albert einstien of bodybuilding.... he has an answer for every question regarding bodybuilding.... he`s just too good