PDA

View Full Version : Palumbo diet

jj125
05-31-2009, 03:59 PM
I was going to ask this in the Palumbo Q&A, but I'm starting the diet this week. On the keto diet what kind of green salad is best? I usually eat bagged romaine lettuce but noticed it has 2grams sugar or is regular iceberg lettuce good? Also I plan on taking 5 grams creatine mono in the morning with breakfast and pwo is this ok? I thought I read Dave recommends it that way.

th_vai
05-31-2009, 06:37 PM
I was going to ask this in the Palumbo Q&A, but I'm starting the diet this week. On the keto diet what kind of green salad is best? I usually eat bagged romaine lettuce but noticed it has 2grams sugar or is regular iceberg lettuce good? Also I plan on taking 5 grams creatine mono in the morning with breakfast and pwo is this ok? I thought I read Dave recommends it that way.

probably ur nutrition facts are wrong unless they added the lettuce somethin, asparragus, broccoli, spinach are good for salads, any low carb veggies, and for creatine ask Frosty or Myth they're experts :)

Myth
06-02-2009, 01:03 PM

lettuce contains natural sugars. its fine in moderation. take 5g creatine monohydrate PWO :)

th_vai
06-02-2009, 01:09 PM
lettuce contains natural sugars. its fine in moderation. take 5g creatine monohydrate PWO :)

Hey Myth how did ur last refeed looked like? :p I screwed up and ended up buying a mcflurry, it was good tho lol , but only a single cheat meal for me atm :(