PDA

View Full Version : Basketball

Mamba T
06-01-2009, 09:28 AM
i dont want to disturb , but i want to ask couple of questions as i see your posts can be really helpfull. I've been reading some stuff in here starting from Romano's meals, some exercices , diferent ways of combining trainings and etc.
With couple of days reading stuff i can see that this is kinna "bodybuilders" site but it can be really helpfull for profesional athletes (basketball players) .

I want to ask for supplements i can use during summer as a preparation period. ive been using Amino, Animal Pak with Animal Stak, one period i was on clen . I know this stuff are nothing for some of yall but really need an opinion what I can combine clen with and so on and so on.. Some other suplements are welcome as well.
Thanks in advance
p.s. thanks to romano for his meals.

GottaGetLean
06-15-2009, 06:51 PM
i dont want to disturb , but i want to ask couple of questions as i see your posts can be really helpfull. I've been reading some stuff in here starting from Romano's meals, some exercices , diferent ways of combining trainings and etc.
With couple of days reading stuff i can see that this is kinna "bodybuilders" site but it can be really helpfull for profesional athletes (basketball players) .

I want to ask for supplements i can use during summer as a preparation period. ive been using Amino, Animal Pak with Animal Stak, one period i was on clen . I know this stuff are nothing for some of yall but really need an opinion what I can combine clen with and so on and so on.. Some other suplements are welcome as well.
Thanks in advance
p.s. thanks to romano for his meals.

If you really want to stack clen with something stack it with t3, it should help improve endurance and also burn a ton of fat in the process

Mike the Ripper
06-15-2009, 07:16 PM
What is the issue that you need to use clen? Playing basketball is amazing cardio and if you are playing with any type of consistency that should be enough to keep you lean unless your diet is just complete shit?

But as suggested above a clen/t3 combo is a very effective way to get lean.

GottaGetLean
06-17-2009, 11:58 PM
What is the issue that you need to use clen? Playing basketball is amazing cardio and if you are playing with any type of consistency that should be enough to keep you lean unless your diet is just complete shit?

But as suggested above a clen/t3 combo is a very effective way to get lean.

very true diet is key..:beerbang: