PDA

View Full Version : Q&A with Dr. Joe DeMarco

esplendido
06-01-2009, 11:01 AM
I know some of you know Joe from your experience at MD. For those of you who don't, please welcome Dr. Joe DeMarco to the Masters Bodybuilding Forums. Joe won the 2007 Masters Nationals Lightweight division and is a lifetime NATURAL bodybuilder. Yes, I said NATURAL! Hard to believe when you see the mass he's built and displayed over 20 years of competitive bodybuilding. But it's true!

Joe also placed 3rd in the 2007 Team Universe and is getting ready for the 2009 TU. He is a retired Chiropractor and is in the fitness industry full time now. Joe is 45! Quite a resume for a young Masters competitor, wouldn't you say?

Feel free to pose your questions and follow Joe's contest prep log in another thread here at the Masters!

Welcome Joe!

joedemarco
06-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Thanks, Rick! I hope I can be of some assistance to any members who might have questions regarding training, diet or injuries.

I'll be trying to keep my training log updated frequently also.

serratus
06-05-2009, 09:37 AM
JOE, good to see you here! God it seems like years ago when I used to pick up supp.s and go shoot the **** with the Napolitanos at your gym.
I 2nd everything Esplendido said. I haven't had the privilege of working with you in a contest prep but I know anyone who does is working with one of the best.

joedemarco
06-05-2009, 09:45 AM
JOE, good to see you here! God it seems like years ago when I used to pick up supp.s and go shoot the **** with the Napolitanos at your gym.
I 2nd everything Esplendido said. I haven't had the privilege of working with you in a contest prep but I know anyone who does is working with one of the best.

Hey Jerry! Good to hear from you! Thanks for the kind words. How's the training going? You look great in your avatar pic...keep it up. Any shows in your future?

BigJD69
06-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Welcome Doc!!!

Mudpro69
06-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Welcome Dr. DeMarco. Looking forward to to some of your insight....

serratus
06-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Hey Jerry! Good to hear from you! Thanks for the kind words. How's the training going? You look great in your avatar pic...keep it up. Any shows in your future?

Training's going well and thx very much about the avatar! That was 3 days out last Sept.
I may be sitting it out this year, so next show might be 2010. GOT to do the Cape then, and I don't know it might be a good change of pace to step up for the Yankee also. Have to wait and see what's what.