PDA

View Full Version : High dose GH

buselmo
02-15-2009, 01:20 AM
who has tried GH at 8 iu or above per day (5 on 2 off, or more) with some slin for a "burst cycle"... and what were your results?

I truly believe that the 4 iu per day protocol is just a waste... i'd rather run 8 iu for 10 weeks with some slin than 4 iu for 20 weeks just to get 10% more fat loss...

what do you guys think?

RazorRipped
02-15-2009, 01:26 AM
who has tried GH at 8 iu or above per day (5 on 2 off, or more) with some slin for a "burst cycle"... and what were your results?

I truly believe that the 4 iu per day protocol is just a waste... i'd rather run 8 iu for 10 weeks with some slin than 4 iu for 20 weeks just to get 10% more fat loss...

what do you guys think?

On cycle, I run at least 10 iu's EVERY DAY.

Cruising 4-5 iu's per day.

Been doing that for years...

It hasn't been proven clinically, but most all higher level BBers have noticed high dose HGH coupled with Testosterone has an amazing synergistic effect on cycle.

Swiper
02-15-2009, 09:33 AM

what do you guys think?

i don't think it's a waste at 4ius. you'll still get fat loss, recovery, ect. It does take 10ius ed of generic hgh to build muscle though. 6-8ius name brand. IMO

ANABOLIC1
02-15-2009, 01:57 PM

It hasn't been proven clinically, but most all higher level BBers have noticed high dose HGH coupled with Testosterone has an amazing synergistic effect on cycle.

RR, I completely understand that the high dose GH (10iu) as you use is the way to go and I am one who likes higher doses. But with the gh being somewhat cost prohibitive at this point, do you feel that until I can comfortably afford to use 10 iu I should refrain and continue with higher dose AAS exclusively, or would using a lower dose, (say4iu daily) still have worthwhile benefits?

Mass-wise of course...

RazorRipped
02-15-2009, 02:04 PM
RR, I completely understand that the high dose GH (10iu) as you use is the way to go and I am one who likes higher doses. But with the gh being somewhat cost prohibitive at this point, do you feel that until I can comfortably afford to use 10 iu I should refrain and continue with higher dose AAS exclusively, or would using a lower dose, (say4iu daily) still have worthwhile benefits?

Mass-wise of course...

4 iu's coupled with any amount of steroids isn't going to help with mass. It will help keeping you leaner, and aid in recovery, but thats about it.

ANABOLIC1
02-15-2009, 02:11 PM
4 iu's coupled with any amount of steroids isn't going to help with mass. It will help keeping you leaner, and aid in recovery, but thats about it.

Gotcha.

Hittin
02-15-2009, 02:14 PM

Yea this is good to know.

TaylorB
02-15-2009, 02:16 PM

could one kit of gh provide some growth ? 10 iu for ten days ? or nothing ? how about 20iu for 5 days? 50iu for 2? :eek: :D gh is pricey as fuck

RazorRipped
02-15-2009, 02:24 PM
could one kit of gh provide some growth ? 10 iu for ten days ? or nothing ? how about 20iu for 5 days? 50iu for 2? :eek: :D gh is pricey as fuck

The thing is, you need to start HGH several months prior to starting a cycle. It takes time for HGH to start to do it's thing. Months before you actually see it's effects for fat loss ect. It's about proper timing.

So 10-20 iu's a day til you run one kit won't do anything at all. The scale will go up, but it will be water retention. Once you run out, your weight will drop right back down.

TaylorB
02-15-2009, 02:41 PM
well ...if i remember correctly the main way gh (igf1) makes you gain size is by having your body create new muscle cells.... hyperplasia... so i know it does take months for these cells to mature and start growing... im just wondering if a super high doseage could make the body produce any kind of significant amount of new muscle cells...

BigJD69
02-15-2009, 02:42 PM
HGH @ 2-3iu's a day for me just made me bloated.

-BLP-
02-15-2009, 05:58 PM
10-15ui every other day for one year minimum

Mr. Shoulders
02-15-2009, 06:12 PM
I ran 10iu's ed for 10 months straight...loved it

BNJ
02-15-2009, 06:12 PM
What would be the best way to gain muscle from 500 iu of gh? Assume no more gh ever and lots of test for ever.

RazorRipped
02-15-2009, 06:58 PM
What would be the best way to gain muscle from 500 iu of gh? Assume no more gh ever and lots of test for ever.

5 kits isn't enough. You'd need about 2- 3 kits just leading up to your cycle.

SLICED
02-15-2009, 07:14 PM
HGH @ 2-3iu's a day for me just made me bloated.

Are you sure it was the GH or your diet? because ive done 3 ius daily for over a year , my diet was clean as hell and my cardio was on ..i got shredded as fuck...no bloat ever

BNJ
02-15-2009, 08:33 PM

5 kits are all that I have, and I don't think I can get more.

Swiper
02-15-2009, 08:45 PM
5 kits are all that I have, and I don't think I can get more.

your best bet is to just do 3iu ed for 6 months. you'll get some fat loss and recovery advantages using it that way.

the best way to run hgh IMO is to run it at about 3ius ed for 3 months, then start your aas cycle and up it to 10iu ed until the end of your cycle then go back down to 3ius until your next cycle.

Aaron Singerman
02-16-2009, 02:23 AM
I only recently tried bumping it up to 10ius/day... 4ius wasn't cutting it...

Crexis
02-16-2009, 06:07 AM
I didn't know all of this.. If you come to Europe with these kind of HGH dosages they will call you crazy.. I'm running 4iu ed now for the first time, but when I go higher we get cts.. What the hell :O

buselmo
02-16-2009, 07:15 AM
I didn't know all of this.. If you come to Europe with these kind of HGH dosages they will call you crazy.. I'm running 4iu ed now for the first time, but when I go higher we get cts.. What the hell :O

1- when you talk to any bodybuilder and tell them you are on 750 mg test per week, they will bug their eyes and say "wow!!! that's a ton!!! you're crazy!!! i only take 50 mg prop every other week!!!" in reality, they're on 3 grams per week

2- From the top amatuers who learned a lot from european bodybuilders (a lot of the guys who compete in the world's), europeans dose their shit very high...

3- bodybuilders are liars... keep that in mind... either to not let you think they depend on AAS (they don't, but any normal person who hears anything more than 250 mg/wk will say "all drugs") or by force (their sponsor will fire them if they mention it). "only 2 iu GH EOD" soon turns into "12 iu per day for 6 months" once you get to know the person better and become friends.

Also, there are many european boards where they discuss high dose GH and slin... especially the UK... it's becoming mainstream overthere to do 10 iu gh with 10-15 iu slin 3 times per week.

Anyway... back to the subject... i would love to do 10+ iu per day for a long period of time... but I could only afford those damn chinese generics if i wanted to go for more than 3 months... All we have down here is human grade (nordipen and Eutropin by LG) and they are fucking pricey...
I don't trust the generics... too many variations in quality.

GDAWG15
02-16-2009, 08:46 AM
Everyone responds differently to GH. Some get great results from running 3iu's a day, see increased muscle gains, and dramatic fat loss over a 6 month period. Some people have unbearable sides to report when going over 3 or 4 iu's.

I agree that true muscle mass building for bodybuilding purposes does not happen unless your dose of GH is between 6-10iu's spaced throughout the day to mimic the body's natural production.

TaylorB
02-16-2009, 01:27 PM
spaced throughout the day to mimic the body's natural production.
i dont think there is any reason at all to try to mimic the natural rythmic production. gh will work any hour minute or second of the day in which you decide to inject it.

esplendido
02-16-2009, 02:11 PM
I know a fbber on 3IU/day with 10mg var/day getting big and strong as f*** without the fat loss benefit. Her muscularity is incredibly thick.

esplendido
02-16-2009, 02:13 PM
...which begs the question; is there a correlation between body weight and dose?

Crexis
02-16-2009, 05:18 PM
...which begs the question; is there a correlation between body weight and dose?

Good question. To add on your post above, that guy who runs 10mg var a day with the HGH, does he go off the var or stay on year round?

RazorRipped
02-16-2009, 05:36 PM
I know a fbber on 3IU/day with 10mg var/day getting big and strong as f*** without the fat loss benefit. Her muscularity is incredibly thick.

Yea, that's a good dose for a female. But for the most part we are discussing doses with men

Crexis
02-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Yea, that's a good dose for a female. But for the most part we are discussing doses with men

Isn't this a bit of a shady statement? Some people are more sensitive then others.. Kind of lame response tbh.

RazorRipped
02-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Isn't this a bit of a shady statement? Some people are more sensitive then others.. Kind of lame response tbh.

Why is it lame? The discussion here is high dose HGH for men.

I know esplendido quite well. So, maybe you should refrain from making asinine statements.

You were the momo that thought he was talking about a man..loll

Here let me help you out

See, fbber means female bodybuilder

Notice he said her muscularity

-BLP-
02-16-2009, 06:46 PM

exactly , genetic is good but money is better.. It about how much you are ready to spend to get huge

Cyanide
02-16-2009, 08:30 PM
holy fuck!!!!!!!! were do you guys get that kind of money???? Thats like $30 a day! $900 a month! thats as much as some peoples rent! I make 30 an hour and i cant afford that. my wife bitches like crazy when I buy 1 kit. Now I see the 1 kit did nothing for me, I felt great with my measly 2 iu's per day though. I slept awesome, crazy dreams though.

GDAWG15
02-16-2009, 09:03 PM
holy fuck!!!!!!!! Were do you guys get that kind of money???? Thats like $30 a day! $900 a month! Thats as much as some peoples rent! I make 30 an hour and i cant afford that. My wife bitches like crazy when i buy 1 kit. Now i see the 1 kit did nothing for me, i felt great with my measly 2 iu's per day though. I slept awesome, crazy dreams though.

sounds like the problem is the wife....

Lmao!!!

J/k bro.

-BLP-
02-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Sale your body or drugs or both , like DA, GV, me and many others

Fluid Karma
02-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Sale your body or drugs or both , like DA, GV, me and many others

I agree with the above but make sure you don't spell like him before you "Sale" yourself!

:D

chucksm00th
02-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Everyone responds differently to GH. Some get great results from running 3iu's a day, see increased muscle gains, and dramatic fat loss over a 6 month period. Some people have unbearable sides to report when going over 3 or 4 iu's.

I agree that true muscle mass building for bodybuilding purposes does not happen unless your dose of GH is between 6-10iu's spaced throughout the day to mimic the body's natural production.

I second that...everyone different, the only way to know is do more until you get sides....2-5 is preferred and said to be the highest dose without wasting your money, but again everyones different, if some guys growing on 10ius per day then 2-5 isnt the answer

Crexis
02-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Why is it lame? The discussion here is high dose HGH for men.

I know esplendido quite well. So, maybe you should refrain from making asinine statements.

You were the momo that thought he was talking about a man..loll

Here let me help you out

See, fbber means female bodybuilder

Notice he said her muscularity

My apoligies, I didnt see it was about a her indeed..

esplendido
02-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Oh.....what will I do now :( I'll never be able to post again because of that mean RR person. He hurt my feelings pretty bad. Maybe I'll just leave and go to another site where everyone loves one another and there isn't any flaming.

Woe is me.............

:D Just F**kin with you, man! But thanks for stepping up!
I know where RR was coming from, the skinny bastard, mealy-mouthed pencilnecked geek.....:p

MUSCLEMUFFINS TEAM
02-17-2009, 03:36 PM
saw most results with 10iu a day, 4iu a day kept me somewhat lean but 10, i looked my best, with 18iu of humalin R a day

BNJ
03-26-2009, 11:20 PM
When taking 10 iu/day do you takit all in 1 dose?

svtmuscle
03-26-2009, 11:33 PM
sure wish i could stay on red tops around 7iu's all year but that stuff is like 2k for 10 kits

Bluestorm
03-27-2009, 05:53 PM
When taking 10 iu/day do you takit all in 1 dose?
Anything over 7iu, and I split the dose up into two shots. One early morning, and one later in the day, but not near my workout or near bedtime.

esplendido
03-29-2009, 01:17 AM
Anything over 7iu, and I split the dose up into two shots. One early morning, and one later in the day, but not near my workout or near bedtime.
Anything over 4IU you split. 4IU is max single dose for doses higher....

tdcoach
03-29-2009, 08:48 PM
I have been running 4iu's a day for 3 months now. If i were to increase to 10 iu's could I expect to see results faster since I already gh in my system?
Also, if I add in slin and keep my diet in check will I see an increase in fat?

esplendido
03-29-2009, 09:36 PM
I have been running 4iu's a day for 3 months now. If i were to increase to 10 iu's could I expect to see results faster since I already gh in my system?
Also, if I add in slin and keep my diet in check will I see an increase in fat?

To answer that question, one would need to know where you are at with your training and diet, and where you're headed with it once dosing at 10IU.

RazorRipped
03-29-2009, 10:56 PM

If you plan on starting a cycle with quick acting drugs, certainly! Now is the time.
If you plan on running long ester drugs ramp your dose slowly over a 3 week period til the drugs start to kick in, so by week 4 you're at 10 iu per day, every day.

2 iu every 4-5 hrs around the clock. It's a pain in the ass to do frequent injections like that, but it certainly works. I've been playing around with HGH for around 10 yrs now. Tried many different protocols. For me, and my trainee's, we found this way to be best for our goals. Sides seem to be lessened injecting smaller, frequent amounts, over doing bigger shots 2-3 times per day.

There are many ways to go about anything. Experiment and see what you feel works best for you!

Good luck

SilverBAK
04-02-2009, 01:53 PM
it would be nice if the people claiming they need 10iu a day also mention the fact that they SHOULD be monitoring their thyroid levels and possibly using insulin, since higher dosed HGH can cause the body to work differently with respect to those two things....

almard
04-02-2009, 02:47 PM
If you plan on starting a cycle with quick acting drugs, certainly! Now is the time.
If you plan on running long ester drugs ramp your dose slowly over a 3 week period til the drugs start to kick in, so by week 4 you're at 10 iu per day, every day.

2 iu every 4-5 hrs around the clock. It's a pain in the ass to do frequent injections like that, but it certainly works. I've been playing around with HGH for around 10 yrs now. Tried many different protocols. For me, and my trainee's, we found this way to be best for our goals. Sides seem to be lessened injecting smaller, frequent amounts, over doing bigger shots 2-3 times per da
There are many ways to go about anything. Experiment and see what you feel works best for you!

Good luck

RR... If I'm going to use Insuline with that much doses of GH during a cycle , How much IU of Insuline I can began with? Post or pre workout??

jaydhee1
04-06-2009, 12:53 AM
Is there any "cycling"(or pct) needed with gh or could you just go on and off as one please?