PDA

View Full Version : Timing of Testosterone for Doctor.

Zetawill
06-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Okay so the doc has me scripted on Test Cyp at 100mg per week.

I'm prepping for a contest and I'm taking Test Prop at 300-400mg per week along with Tren at the same amount and Letrozole (originally scripted, but taking a touch higher dose as the agitation wasn't going away at original levels).

I have a blood test with doc in 3 weeks and wondered what I should do to bring my levels back to around where they should be, so it doesn't look like I'm doing an "abusive" amount, according to her.

I was thinking of dropping back down to my prescribed levels starting 2 weeks from the appointment.

Contest is in 8 weeks and my progress is good, so I'm not too concerned about dropping my levels down for 2 weeks, but maybe I should be a little concerned.

Thanks for any help!

Dr. Joel Nathan
06-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Okay so the doc has me scripted on Test Cyp at 100mg per week.

I'm prepping for a contest and I'm taking Test Prop at 300-400mg per week along with Tren at the same amount and Letrozole (originally scripted, but taking a touch higher dose as the agitation wasn't going away at original levels).

I have a blood test with doc in 3 weeks and wondered what I should do to bring my levels back to around where they should be, so it doesn't look like I'm doing an "abusive" amount, according to her.

I was thinking of dropping back down to my prescribed levels starting 2 weeks from the appointment.

Contest is in 8 weeks and my progress is good, so I'm not too concerned about dropping my levels down for 2 weeks, but maybe I should be a little concerned.

Thanks for any help!

The answer below is for educational purposes only:

This thread interprets blood test results. Only your doctor or health care practitioner can offer you suggestions on dosing of meds.

It's up to you, but to have your blood work interpreted at your current level and not deceive anyone might be the best way to go.

It is important to be monitored. Yes, your doc may not prescribe any more testosterone for you if your values do not allow him/her to do it. However, if you know your doc over a long period of time, he/ she should be able to just test you and advise you on your current health state based on your real values.

Feel free to let me know how your values came out.

Regards,
Joel