PDA

View Full Version : IGF 1 lr3 is it ok mix with bacteriostatic water only?

ValentineA
06-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Hi.
My igf 1 lr3 vial comes lypolized powder 1000mcgs. I still confuse about the mixing. is it ok if i mix it with bacteriostatic water only? or must be with acetic acid as many people suggest that.

Thanks!!

sassy69
06-01-2009, 02:12 PM
(moved to the chem forum for better response :) )

ricker35910
06-01-2009, 06:28 PM
being that it's 1mg it has to be mixed with aa but you can dilute it with bac water after you draw up the amount you want to inject. now if you had 100mcg vials then you could mix with bac water because you would use that bottle up sooner.

ValentineA
06-02-2009, 03:46 AM
@ sassy : thanks :)

I've just 1 vial of igf 1 lr3, which is 1000mcgs inside it.. So I've to mix it with aa? And dilute it with bac just for injection only?
What kind of distilled white vinegar, is it same as food vinegar?any specific? Thanks

ricker35910
06-02-2009, 08:55 AM
@ sassy : thanks :)

I've just 1 vial of igf 1 lr3, which is 1000mcgs inside it.. So I've to mix it with aa? And dilute it with bac just for injection only?
What kind of distilled white vinegar, is it same as food vinegar?any specific? Thanks

to make it yourself i believe it's a 7:1 ratio with 7 parts distilled water to 1 part distilled white vinegar .

maxititer
06-02-2009, 12:53 PM
mix it with sterile water for injection or with bacteriostatic water, no problem.
you can store it in refrigerator, but try to use it is as fast as possible.

IGF1 LR3 already contains some residue of AA, you may need to add one two drops only in case if your IGF1 want reconstitute in plain water, otherwise AA is not required.

ValentineA
06-02-2009, 09:24 PM
mix it with sterile water for injection or with bacteriostatic water, no problem.
you can store it in refrigerator, but try to use it is as fast as possible.

IGF1 LR3 already contains some residue of AA, you may need to add one two drops only in case if your IGF1 want reconstitute in plain water, otherwise AA is not required.

My igf 1 lr3 comes with 1 vial which is 1000mcgs lypholized powder,not in seperate vial. How long the life of igf1 lr3 if I just mixed it with bacteriostatic water only?
Thanks

maxititer
06-02-2009, 11:24 PM
strictly speaking it is single dose vial and should not be stored once reconstituted.

if you need to store it over extended period of time, then charge IGF1 into insulin syringes let say 100mcg in each, or 50 mcg in each. then keep those syringes in freezer at -20C.

Note: thawing must be fast, keep syringe in hand and once ice melted inject.

ValentineA
06-03-2009, 04:13 AM
strictly speaking it is single dose vial and should not be stored once reconstituted.

if you need to store it over extended period of time, then charge IGF1 into insulin syringes let say 100mcg in each, or 50 mcg in each. then keep those syringes in freezer at -20C.

Ill use igf 1 lr3 for one month after it already mixed with bacteriostatic water.

Did you mean, after I mix igf with bac, I've to move it to each syringe which is 1000mcgs will be 50 syringe (if 1 syringe is 20mcg of igf mix with bac) and then put them in freezer?correct me if I'm wrong.. Thanks

maxititer
06-03-2009, 04:32 AM
Ill use igf 1 lr3 for one month after it already mixed with bacteriostatic water.

Did you mean, after I mix igf with bac, I've to move it to each syringe which is 1000mcgs will be 50 syringe (if 1 syringe is 20mcg of igf mix with bac) and then put them in freezer?correct me if I'm wrong.. Thanks

you are right, if you will aliqoute 1000mcg on 20mcg then it will be 50 syringes. then you can put syringes into freezer and that would best way to store it.

It is how IGF1 LR3 used in research labs. For reseach it is very important to have stable potency, as even slight variations can result in wrong data.

ValentineA
06-03-2009, 06:54 AM
you are right, if you will aliqoute 1000mcg on 20mcg then it will be 50 syringes. then you can put syringes into freezer and that would best way to store it.

It is how IGF1 LR3 used in research labs. For reseach it is very important to have stable potency, as even slight variations can result in wrong data.

Now my igf 1 lr3 still in lypholized powder, where is the best way to put it? Is it ok in room temp or must be in refrigator or freezer?
Thank you, ill follow your instruction above when i begin my cycle

maxititer
06-03-2009, 07:56 AM
all peptides and GH in form of dry lyophilized powder should be stored in freezer at -20C

ValentineA
06-03-2009, 11:37 AM
all peptides and GH in form of dry lyophilized powder should be stored in freezer at -20C

I put it in temperature room for 1month,is it damage already?or reduce the effectiveness? But now I just store it in refrigrator,not in the freezer. Thanks

maxititer
06-03-2009, 12:48 PM
I put it in temperature room for 1month,is it damage already?or reduce the effectiveness? But now I just store it in refrigrator,not in the freezer. Thanks

hardly you can get any effect from it, so

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oWpDmxqHID0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oWpDmxqHID0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ...

:wavey::wavey:

ValentineA
06-03-2009, 02:04 PM
hardly you can get any effect from it, so

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oWpDmxqHID0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oWpDmxqHID0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ...

:wavey::wavey:

I will still mix it with bac, and see how's going. Hope I still get any effects from it :)

ValentineA
06-04-2009, 10:38 AM
I guess it still works.. I feel like swing.. It was gone when I eat carbs and protein shake.. How do you think? Thanks

maxititer
06-04-2009, 12:25 PM
yes, that works, congratulations !!

ValentineA
06-04-2009, 02:17 PM
yes, that works, congratulations !!

I've already filled to each syringe which is 50 syringe and put them in freezer. When I go to gym I take 2 syringe to a bottle with ice inside it to keep it cold temperature. Is it ok??
You are great!! I love this forums!

maxititer
06-05-2009, 11:48 AM
I've already filled to each syringe which is 50 syringe and put them in freezer. When I go to gym I take 2 syringe to a bottle with ice inside it to keep it cold temperature. Is it ok??
You are great!! I love this forums!

if you will place syringes on ice, that will be +4C
so better first get them thawed and then keep on ice.

fast thawing very important principle.

ValentineA
06-05-2009, 01:31 PM
if you will place syringes on ice, that will be +4C
so better first get them thawed and then keep on ice.

fast thawing very important principle.

Do you know how long will it thaw from freezer move to a room temperature?
After it thaw and still haze, I put that to a bottle with ice?

maxititer
06-05-2009, 03:08 PM

or put it in bottle with ice and inject later

ValentineA
06-08-2009, 01:24 AM
After I put all syringe in freezer, is it still good in 2,5months? My cycle is 4weeks on 2 weeks off 4 weeks on

maxititer
06-08-2009, 03:59 AM
sure, that will last much longer then 2-3 months, but note that you cant repeatedly freezing and thawing IGF, once thawed syringe have to be used .

ValentineA
06-08-2009, 03:06 PM
sure, that will last much longer then 2-3 months, but note that you cant repeatedly freezing and thawing IGF, once thawed syringe have to be used .

I filled in to syringe in my friend's home. After that I put them all in her freezer, and then I move out to my car which has mini refrigator in my car,I put a lot of ice inside the mini refrigator too. When I arrived home I put all syringe to my freezer,is it still ok?

maxititer
06-08-2009, 08:36 PM
you can put syringes into plastic zip bag and get them covered with ice, then it will be fine

ValentineA
06-09-2009, 06:57 AM
I've done all instruction from you. And it works really good.

Do you know why I feel pain on stomach in the night while I'm sleeping, I guess it it abdominal pain,right upper abdominal? And also my chest sometimes its hurt. Is it because the pump from igf 1 lr3? Do I need more magnesium and taurine?
Thanks, you really help me much!

ValentineA
06-09-2009, 08:00 AM
I've done all instruction from you. And it works really good.

Do you know why I feel pain on stomach in the night while I'm sleeping, I guess it it abdominal pain,right upper abdominal? And also my chest sometimes its hurt. Is it because the pump from igf 1 lr3? Do I need more magnesium and taurine?
Thanks, you really help me much!

maxititer
06-09-2009, 11:21 AM
that sounds like cholestasis - obstruction of bile flow in the bile ducts.

another remedy besides tairun is ursodesoxycholic acid, but much better would be just to keep rubber hot bag with hot water on liver side for 30-40 mins before bed. Bile will become less viscous and easy the flow. Waxy like deposits on walls of bile ducts also can be dissolved simply by using hot bag. It is quite safe too.

Also check out if you are hydrating properly and taking enough water, if not bile can become more thick and flow will be obstructed. No thing serious and nothing to do with IGF1.

ValentineA
06-09-2009, 02:31 PM
that sounds like cholestasis - obstruction of bile flow in the bile ducts.

another remedy besides tairun is ursodesoxycholic acid, but much better would be just to keep rubber hot bag with hot water on liver side for 30-40 mins before bed. Bile will become less viscous and easy the flow. Waxy like deposits on walls of bile ducts also can be dissolved simply by using hot bag. It is quite safe too.

Also check out if you are hydrating properly and taking enough water, if not bile can become more thick and flow will be obstructed. No thing serious and nothing to do with IGF1.

But the pain occur if I do pwo inject on that day. My friend also take the same thing with me,but she is really fine. Something wrong with me?

maxititer
06-09-2009, 10:51 PM
cholestasis in your age is very uncommon thing. not sure why you are having that pain. 40mcg of IGF1 LR3 is quite a small amount compare to about 6 mg circulating in blood constantly.

half life of IGF1 LR3 is 10 minutes only, so any kind of distant reactions from injection site are very improbable.

ValentineA
06-10-2009, 01:04 AM
cholestasis in your age is very uncommon thing. not sure why you are having that pain. 40mcg of IGF1 LR3 is quite a small amount compare to about 6 mg circulating in blood constantly.

half life of IGF1 LR3 is 10 minutes only, so any kind of distant reactions from injection site are very improbable.

i do inject pwo at night, its about 8pm-12 pm. and when i sleep in the night, my upper right stomach feel pain, like shooting pain, my stomach feel like not comfortable, and also my chest(i guess it is muscle) feel not comfortable too. is it choletasis? what should i do now? reduce the dose?

ValentineA
06-10-2009, 01:17 AM
or is it because i mix igf 1 lr3 with my protein shake? my protein shake is ultimate iso sensation 93 cafe brazil, but if i drink it not in with igf 1 lr3 nothing happen to me,just fine. this is the ingredients, its containts coffee, i think it is a real coffee,not just for taste only.

Ingredients: IsoChill ® ( Double Cold-Temperature Processed Cross-Flow Full-Spectrum Microfiltrated Whey Protein Isolate ), Colostrum, Glutamine Complex (Glutamine Peptides, Glutapure® Glutamine, N-Acetyl L-Glutamine) , Coffee, SI Complex ( Alpha Lipoic Acid, d-Pinitol, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine ), D Complex ( Protease, Lactase ), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lactoferrin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose and Soy Lecithin.
Contains Milk, Soy and Wheat.

ValentineA
06-10-2009, 01:18 AM
btw, my chest pain wasnt occurred at night, but it occurs after injection, is it the pump?

ValentineA
06-10-2009, 04:36 AM
Stomach pain was gone slowly when I eat multivitamins. Sorry I posted more than 1 , I can't see any edit post here. Thanks

triceptor
06-10-2009, 05:29 AM
In BacStat Water the peptide will stay intact for 48 hours ONLY and then degrade so if you are using the whole vial in 2 days you're fine. AA is nasty under the skin but it will keep the peptide for over a month. I prefer Sodium Chloride solution. Its not nearly as irritating to the skin as AA and the peptide will stay intact and active for two weeks. It causes a little itching at the injection site but it goes away fast. It also eliminates having to dilute after reconstitution as is explained in some of the previous posts.

Carl

Hi.
My igf 1 lr3 vial comes lypolized powder 1000mcgs. I still confuse about the mixing. is it ok if i mix it with bacteriostatic water only? or must be with acetic acid as many people suggest that.

Thanks!!

triceptor
06-10-2009, 05:36 AM
i do inject pwo at night, its about 8pm-12 pm. and when i sleep in the night, my upper right stomach feel pain, like shooting pain, my stomach feel like not comfortable, and also my chest(i guess it is muscle) feel not comfortable too. is it choletasis? what should i do now? reduce the dose?

there are other symptoms associated with cholestasis like dark urine, jaundiced itchy skin and changes in stool color to name a few noticeable ones.

What other symptoms do you have? Sweating? Pounding heart? Anxiety? Or just upper abdominal pain?

Carl

ValentineA
06-10-2009, 07:03 AM
In BacStat Water the peptide will stay intact for 48 hours ONLY and then degrade so if you are using the whole vial in 2 days you're fine. AA is nasty under the skin but it will keep the peptide for over a month. I prefer Sodium Chloride solution. Its not nearly as irritating to the skin as AA and the peptide will stay intact and active for two weeks. It causes a little itching at the injection site but it goes away fast. It also eliminates having to dilute after reconstitution as is explained in some of the previous posts.

Carl

I mixed it with 5ml of 0.9% sodium chloride, 0.9% benzly oil inside it.

ValentineA
06-10-2009, 07:11 AM
there are other symptoms associated with cholestasis like dark urine, jaundiced itchy skin and changes in stool color to name a few noticeable ones.

What other symptoms do you have? Sweating? Pounding heart? Anxiety? Or just upper abdominal pain?

Carl

The pain is like stomach cramps, I don't know to explain it more detail..but not like really painful. It occurs just when I'm sleeping,I suddenly awake and feel that my stomach uncomfortable. And the most side is upper righr stomach, and it was slowly gone when I eat multivitamin,is it because my body doenst have enough potassium,magnesium or else? Thanks

ValentineA
06-10-2009, 07:20 AM

Carl

The pain is like stomach cramps, I don't know to explain it more detail..but not like really painful. It occurs just when I'm sleeping,I suddenly awake and feel that my stomach uncomfortable. And the most side is upper righr stomach, and it was slowly gone when I eat multivitamin,is it because my body doenst have enough potassium,magnesium or else? Thanks

maxititer
06-10-2009, 09:22 AM
general rule is that if you are having a problem soon after starting some new drug - STOP USING IT.

It is slippery slop to start using another drug to solve the problem with first one.

STOP IGF1 LR3 and see how it will be.

triceptor
06-10-2009, 11:44 AM
have you tried a few nights without injecting your IGF-1? Do you still awake with these symptoms? Have you tried eating a small meal at that time INSTEAD of multi-vitamin? Do the cramps go away then as well.

Stomach cramping can occur for a variety of reasons. The one that comes to mind as a result of IGF-1 is hypoglycemia. This is why I asked for other symptoms. Quite often a primary symptoms is awakening to a pounding heart, sweats, anxiety and in severe cases tremor. Stomach cramping may be occurring before these that normally wake us up.

IGF-1, as its name states, acts like insulin and can clear glucose quickly causing hypoglycemic episodes if enough carbs are not eaten to compensate. When we sleep it becomes difficult for the body to liberate glycogen from the liver as the adrenals are shut down to aid in deep sleep so even gluconeogenesis can stall and we have to wake up to get blood glucose levels to stabilize.

Do you have access to a glucometer?

Carl

ValentineA
06-10-2009, 02:13 PM
have you tried a few nights without injecting your IGF-1? Do you still awake with these symptoms? Have you tried eating a small meal at that time INSTEAD of multi-vitamin? Do the cramps go away then as well.

Stomach cramping can occur for a variety of reasons. The one that comes to mind as a result of IGF-1 is hypoglycemia. This is why I asked for other symptoms. Quite often a primary symptoms is awakening to a pounding heart, sweats, anxiety and in severe cases tremor. Stomach cramping may be occurring before these that normally wake us up.

IGF-1, as its name states, acts like insulin and can clear glucose quickly causing hypoglycemic episodes if enough carbs are not eaten to compensate. When we sleep it becomes difficult for the body to liberate glycogen from the liver as the adrenals are shut down to aid in deep sleep so even gluconeogenesis can stall and we have to wake up to get blood glucose levels to stabilize.

Do you have access to a glucometer?

Carl

I don't feel any tremor, anxiety, can igf 1 makes shortness of breath?

I don't feel stomach pain when I'm sleeping if I don't do any pwo injection on that day. I inject pwo at 8-12pm, maybe I should try go to gym in the morning or afternoon. How do you thing about this? I still curious. Because my friend take igf 1 lr3 in the same vial,and she is fine, nothing happen. Well I'm a female too, this july I'm 24. Thanks

I don't have access to glucometer,maybe ill buy it

ValentineA
06-10-2009, 02:21 PM
general rule is that if you are having a problem soon after starting some new drug - STOP USING IT.

It is slippery slop to start using another drug to solve the problem with first one.

STOP IGF1 LR3 and see how it will be.

I guess everthing is gonna be fine if I stop the igf 1 lr3. If I do injection, I feel the stomach uncomfortable when I'm sleeping, and when I wake up in the morning, the stomach illness wasn't continue. And yesterday when I feel the pain, I eat multivitamin,and it reduce the pain slowly until its back to normal.
Do my body need pottassium,magnesium(because my multivitamin containts that, my multi is ast 32x multi) or else while igf 1lr3 since the stomach pain occurs when I'm sleeping?

ValentineA
06-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Pounding heart? Did you mean sound of tapping of heart? I guess my heart not in a strong gulp,

Oh yeah, I never try eat any meal instead of multivitamins at night, later if its occurs ill try it,I hope its not happen again.

ValentineA
06-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Just want to review.

Today I did injection no more than 6pn (it was at 6pm). I ate very much carb, I can't imagine how much it is, very much. And before I'm sleeping I drink protein shake with multivitamins and a little of low gi carb and then drink a lot of water. No pain at all, I'm just really fine. Maybe I got hypo before. Because i did inject up to 8pm and didn't eat enough carb. I realize hypo when I feel hungry and my brain feel like very hard to think something,even when I talk,I feel hard to think about something,and sometimes I say wrong words,that time I'm sure to eat some carbs again,and it was totally came back to normal.
Honestly, I'm very happy to find this site, I love the feed back here. Thank you for all of your feed back, I get so many knowledge from here.