PDA

View Full Version : Dirt cheap Whey Protein Isolate

meatheadio
06-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Has anyone purchased from Bajar Laboratories?
They have the cheapest WPI around and very fast delivery.
Just wondering what everyone though of the quality.

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
06-08-2009, 07:55 PM
are you serious? so it is legit? who ever made that site cant spell..

and its insanely cheap..

indianamonster1986
06-08-2009, 08:10 PM
And does it taste good? I do not want to get 15kg of a protein that tastes like sour bitter ass....

Josh
06-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Bajar Lab's say they use that WPI to make tablets and capsules. So when they purchase from the dairy companies I wonder if they sell them a lower quality WPI because it is for the production of capsules not for use as nutritonal supplement. thats the only reason I can think of it being so cheap is that this whey is not produced to be a nutritional supplement it is produced and sold by the dairy companies to pharmaceutical companies to make pills and Bajar Lab's(a small pharmaceutical manufactuer) are selling it as a protein supplement. If this is the case then I would not use that product as its for making pills not sold by the dairy company to be used to as a nutritional dietary supplement.

redline777
06-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Bajar Lab's say they use that WPI to make tablets and capsules. So when they purchase from the dairy companies I wonder if they sell them a lower quality WPI because it is for the production of capsules not for use as nutritonal supplement. thats the only reason I can think of it being so cheap is that this whey is not produced to be a nutritional supplement it is produced and sold by the dairy companies to pharmaceutical companies to make pills and Bajar Lab's(a small pharmaceutical manufactuer) are selling it as a protein supplement. If this is the case then I would not use that product as its for making pills not sold by the dairy company to be used to as a nutritional dietary supplement.

look building a better body is hard enough as it is. so why take the risk by taking a chance buying "suspect" and inferior products?
stick with brand names.

No Shelter RATM
09-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Whey is a commodity item like gold. I can sell you some cheap gold if you like ;) It might leave a spraypaint stain but hell , it is cheap ! order online from www.cheapgold.com

Sledge
09-06-2009, 07:28 AM
I had a look at the website. couldn't see any prices or products.