PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlers you have met...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-02-2009, 08:43 AM
Only one for me:

Jerry Lawler

exit2010
06-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Scott Steiner
King Kong Bundy
The Undertaker
British Bulldog
Brutas the Barber Beefcake
Hacksaw Jim Duggin
The Rock
X pac
Eddie Guerrero

juggernaut
06-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Hulk Hogan
Bob Backlund
Undertaker
Mr Fuji
Captain Lou Albano (funny fucking guy too)
Wendy Richter
Moolah (ugggggly fucking bitch)

Mudpro69
06-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Mil Mascaras, Andre the Giant, Wahoo McDaniel and The Junkyard Dog (JYD) come to mind. In the 70s and early 80s Paul Bosche was a well known promoter in the Houston Area. He and some of his talent would take their vehicles to my dad's auto collision shop. Of course, I was a young lad then but they were very approachable....

MichaelWayne
06-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Just the Iron Sheik and The Bushwakers. My buddy got his head licked before the match and I got 'slimed' by one of them after the match. Had to throw the shirt away because he smelled so bad. Sheik was high, it was great.

juggernaut
06-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Just the Iron Sheik and The Bushwakers. My buddy got his head licked before the match and I got 'slimed' by one of them after the match. Had to throw the shirt away because he smelled so bad. Sheik was high, it was great.shiek is a sick fucking bastard on the Howard Stern show. He's insane.

Tu Holmes
06-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair
The Rock
HHH
Shawn Michaels
Steve Austin
Rock & Roll Express
Sean Waltman
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Lex Luger
Nikita Koloff
Batista
Sting
Tully Blanchard
Dusty Rhodes
Scott Steiner
Rick Steiner
Jeff Jarrett
Big Show
Mick Foley
Kane

Ninja Loco
06-02-2009, 11:28 AM
All the Von Ericks and the Freebirds. Well, Michael Hayes and Terry Gordy. Buddy Roberts was a huge piece of white trash even before I knew what that was. Michael Hayes was in fact cool and Terry Gordy was the best. The Von Ericks were all decent, but kinda like they were petting someone's dog, not greeting fans.

Oh and Shawn Staziak. He's a chiropractor now and he gave me my first adjustment, lol.

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair
The Rock
HHH
Shawn Michaels
Steve Austin
Rock & Roll Express
Sean Waltman
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Lex Luger
Nikita Koloff
Batista
Sting
Tully Blanchard
Dusty Rhodes
Scott Steiner
Rick Steiner
Jeff Jarrett
Big Show
Mick Foley
Kane

Holy shit bro-that is quite a list.

Me....Golddust. LOL:beerbang:

Tu Holmes
06-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Holy shit bro-that is quite a list.

Me....Golddust. LOL:beerbang:

I used to work Security for Paramount... So when they had shows in Paramount locations, I'd often be tasked to be plain clothes backstage.

A few of them I met just hanging out with some friends who were friends of some of the guys.

BigJD69
06-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Tony Atlas
Virgil
The Patriot
The Iron Sheik
Vince McMahon

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-02-2009, 01:49 PM
I used to work Security for Paramount... So when they had shows in Paramount locations, I'd often be tasked to be plain clothes backstage.

A few of them I met just hanging out with some friends who were friends of some of the guys.

That sounds killer bro. Wish I could have met some of those greats.

memphismuscle
06-02-2009, 06:56 PM
been over to jerry lawler's house multiple times, met trish stratus, road warrior, moon dogs, worked out with sid vicious, kurt henning, jimmy hart, brian christopher, and rocky 'soul man' johnson, big show. just to name a few lol

The Big Sexy
06-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Worked out at a gym in Chicago back in the late 90's and many of the wrestlers came in... Back when WCW was still around - Steiner and Sting were in there. WWE we had HHH and a couple others.

I was just at Venice Gold's during the Cal and ran into Batista, Flair (talked to him), Orton, Carlito and his brother, and Santino

Also ran into JBL at the Mr.O last year - he was pushing his mamma jawanna energy drink ... very nice guy and went into a ton of stories about wrestling... I couldn't get away from the table fast enough after he paused (going on for 20minutes about wrestling when I asked him about it)

Lee A Gray
06-03-2009, 03:24 PM
john cena :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=652373&id=653280700

ROTFLMAO
06-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Hhh!

thachozenonebx
06-03-2009, 10:15 PM
I met Batista down in the city

and i have met Mickie James and Layla in my bedroom ( in my dreamz)

antonbrn
06-03-2009, 10:23 PM
I met Cain and D Lo Brown when I worked at a hotel in Irving, TX. They both were nice guys and Cain (Glen Jacobs) was HUGE!!!!

"Rodz"
06-04-2009, 07:45 PM
I met The Honky Tonk Man at a strip club in Guelph,on, the DJ made a big annoucement, but just said his name, I yelled thats a bullshit intro, thats the greatest intercontinental champion of all time!!! . Honky bought me a beer, it was pretty cool

Curt James
06-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Only one for me:

Jerry Lawler

I've only met one as well: Jimmy Superfly Snuka! :bowdown:

W1tNY5tVG3A

H8Yj7Vw1EM4

At one time, Superfly had one of the very best physiques in pro wrestling. :bowdown:

http://1samoana.com/tafananai/files/2008/09/snuka.jpg

Koubs
06-04-2009, 10:53 PM
I saw John Cena at O'Haire airport like a year ago and got a picture with him... I'm not a big wrestling fan, but i knew who he was and he was a cool guy.. I talked to him a little bit

AFTazz06
06-05-2009, 12:29 PM
I met Vince McMahon at the JFK airport in nyc ages ago, he gave me his autograph on my luggage tags.

buckimscl
06-08-2009, 09:52 AM
I used to work @ the airport in the city I live in so I met all of the wrestlers back in the day late 80's- early 90's. Lex Luger was one of the biggest mofo's I ever saw. Elizabeth was more beautiful in person as well. Hulk and Andre never really took time to speak with anyone. Roddy Piper was pretty cool as well as Ted Dibiase. I used to have a picture with Savage, Lanny Poffo (his brother) and Elizabeth with me holding the belt but I lost it. Don Muraco, Honky Tonk Man and a lot of NWA folks too. Nikita Koloff was a big ass sob too.

~gymdiva~
06-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Shannon Moore
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
HHH

hoping to add to that list this year!!!

basskiller
06-08-2009, 08:19 PM
anyone that lived in baltimore MD and partied at HammerJacks, met more than their fare share of wrestlers.. The Guys and gals would always stop in Hammers. List is way too long to mention

Larry C
06-09-2009, 08:20 AM
So far I've met an irish wrestler called Shamus O'Shaughnessy and saw Mick Foley in a bookstore over here. For some reason I thought Mick would be a bit arrogant but he couldn't have been nicer, real down to earth and happy to talk to anyone. Should be seeing RVD and Sabu in 2 months, there's some indy show and they're guests.