PDA

View Full Version : ARSON is's a good product?

Carlos Godoy
06-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Hi, i'm looking for this kind of product, but I'm sick of Hydroxicut, lipo 6, and all this shit, this one I never tried, is it good?
Someone can help please..
Thanx

GENESIS
06-02-2009, 11:25 AM
if your sick of hydroxycut, dont use arson... they are made by the same people Iovate.

desibaba
06-02-2009, 11:27 AM
if your sick of hydroxycut, dont use arson... they are made by the same people Iovate.
+1 Its hydroxycut in a different bottle with a different label. Save your money (and liver) and go with a cheaper brand.

MichaelWayne
06-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Spend a little more money and buy the ALRI Tri-Lean system. Stuff works like a charm. Usually it takes a few days for me to settle into a product, was good on the first day with this stuff. Everything it says it does....it does. Good energy, nice mood and the LeanDreams will knock you out.

Just not sure how difficult it might be to get in Brazil.

lomox
06-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Good rule of thumb: the more marketing words on the label, the more likely its an ineffective product.

Carlos Godoy
06-02-2009, 11:44 AM
thanks..
I'm also thinking about this MITOTROPIN its good?

maximusmac
06-02-2009, 11:54 AM
I say if you trying to lean out...Dave's diet, Progenex, and ALRI Tri-lean.

machine
06-02-2009, 12:20 PM
thanks..
I'm also thinking about this MITOTROPIN its good?

I was wondering the same thing. I have heard it is more a booster to your thyroid.

I just started it about a week ago. So far it really reminds me of when i first started using the ECA stack. I have a low tolerance for the stuff so i started with one tab 3x per day and I'm currently only up to 4 tabs a day. The recommended dose is 6. I will let ya know once i finish off the bottle.

MichaelWayne
06-02-2009, 12:23 PM
I say if you trying to lean out...Dave's diet, Progenex, and ALRI Tri-lean.

Why I didn't say that in my first post, I'll never know.

Exactly the thing I'm on right now. First day I was a little loopy with no carbs, better by second and fine by third. First day working out (weights, cardio was no problem) felt a little odd but the second was business as usual.

Carlos Godoy
06-03-2009, 11:49 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I have heard it is more a booster to your thyroid.

I just started it about a week ago. So far it really reminds me of when i first started using the ECA stack. I have a low tolerance for the stuff so i started with one tab 3x per day and I'm currently only up to 4 tabs a day. The recommended dose is 6. I will let ya know once i finish off the bottle.

Thanx man.
it's looks a better choice than the other products out there..

alebleu
06-03-2009, 01:25 PM
ALRI Tri-lean was phenomenal. Though Lean dreams would knock me out intially but I would wake up in about 3 hours and have a hard time falling back to sleep.

Currently trying Mitotropin, started dosing 6 split 3X's on the first day, I personally don't feel anything on it. No loss of apetite or no energy boost about 2 weeks left.

machine
06-03-2009, 02:32 PM
^ Really? They are giving me a huge kick of energy, with no crash. although I am taking them 3x a day to minimize any crashes. I do feel great on them, but too few days to know what effect they have on my bodyfat. I'm also not changing anything other variables; diet, cardio, etc...

DannyG
06-16-2009, 03:36 PM
^ Really? They are giving me a huge kick of energy, with no crash. although I am taking them 3x a day to minimize any crashes. I do feel great on them, but too few days to know what effect they have on my bodyfat. I'm also not changing anything other variables; diet, cardio, etc...

So what was the end result i'm curious if the stuff is worth the money? Been looking for a good burner myself but there's so many out there. That Lipo 6 black and Meltdown get a lot of raves also. Then there's Aceto's product and a shit load of others.