PDA

View Full Version : liver an kidney cleansing!!

blacktaboo
02-15-2009, 07:25 AM
i have heard different protocol on these...some say use whilst on cycle others believe it aleveates the strength of the dose.....was wondering what's the thought on here...also any particular products of reccomendation?...

Arniceous
02-15-2009, 07:56 PM
I use liv52 while ON cycling. It will not reduce the effects and you will protect your liver. How long since your last blood work? I just did mine and my HDL that's the good cholestrol was only 10 due to avoiding fats in general soI'm uping my Omega 3. My AST was 80! 40+ more than normal. " Aspartate aminotransferase" blood test which detects liver damage by measuring levels of an enzyme found mostly in the heart and liver. A slight elevated number is due to weightlifting but 80 is too high due to oral anabolics I have cycled recently: Winstrol, Anavar, Turanabol. I do not drink alcohol either. Can't wait till my off cycle begins I need a break. Get your liver tested bro! ;)

JWolfe
02-15-2009, 11:14 PM
I use liv52 while ON cycling. It will not reduce the effects and you will protect your liver. How long since your last blood work? I just did mine and my HDL that's the good cholestrol was only 10 due to avoiding fats in general soI'm uping my Omega 3. My AST was 80! 40+ more than normal. " Aspartate aminotransferase" blood test which detects liver damage by measuring levels of an enzyme found mostly in the heart and liver. A slight elevated number is due to weightlifting but 80 is too high due to oral anabolics I have cycled recently: Winstrol, Anavar, Turanabol. I do not drink alcohol either. Can't wait till my off cycle begins I need a break. Get your liver tested bro! ;)

I would say the low HDL was from the orals also. They tend to drop that, after 3 weeks of "superDrol" mine was at a 4.

Arniceous
02-16-2009, 11:09 AM
I would say the low HDL was from the orals also. They tend to drop that, after 3 weeks of "superDrol" mine was at a 4.

Dam that sucks, hope you reveresed it.

robert da strongman
02-16-2009, 01:04 PM
i read that milk thistle i best taken after a cycle. any thoughts?

GameofInches
02-16-2009, 08:47 PM
I have heard both protocols, however, I think the Milk Thistle on cycle is old school and running it after your cycle is the way I would go.

JWolfe
02-16-2009, 09:36 PM
Dam that sucks, hope you reveresed it.

it was the start of Dec. that it tested so low, I am going back in soon to have it re checked. I started taking Nolva at 10mg per day for a few weeks now and cleaned up my diet so I figure it should be fine. I will let you guys know.

chucksm00th
02-16-2009, 10:11 PM
i use liv 52 and milk thistle. Dave mentioned on the other board drinking alkanized water was the best for cleansing the liver

RazorRipped
02-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Off topic

But why is does this thread have 4 stars?:confused:

maxititer
02-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Off topic

But why is does this thread have 4 stars?:confused:

yeah, one star more then it should be, we have only one liver and two kidneys :D

seriously ... good ayurvedic drug for kidney support is cystone, using it myself for a years.

not bad idea at all, to take care of kidney on cycle, because better working kidney more easy it is on liver.

Lee Penman
02-18-2009, 05:34 PM
i have heard different protocol on these...some say use whilst on cycle others believe it aleveates the strength of the dose.....was wondering what's the thought on here...also any particular products of reccomendation?...
Although it is not designed as a liver and kidney cleanser I would recommend AQUALYZE by Species Nutrition. Produced as a diuretic it contains Dandelion and Uva Ursi bothe great liver kidney detoxifiers. You may also want to consider CHLORELLA as an overall detoxifier.

pimp c
02-18-2009, 08:51 PM
purus labs makes an awesome product i use year around called organ shield. it has milk thistle, NAC, ALA, COQ10, beta sitosterol, saw palmetto, and quercitin all at high doses. it covers prostate, liver and heart health all in one.