PDA

View Full Version : EQ and PRIMO

MARKUS
02-15-2009, 11:22 AM
any one tried eq and primo cycle?

dosages?
side effects?
gains?

i`m a noob and curious about that cycle because i`m worried about too much side effects,

i`m using finasteride right now, and have been using that for 2 years now, can i still use with eq?

RazorRipped
02-15-2009, 12:12 PM
any one tried eq and primo cycle?

dosages?
side effects?
gains?

i`m a noob and curious about that cycle because i`m worried about too much side effects,

i`m using finasteride right now, and have been using that for 2 years now, can i still use with eq?

What are your goals? Reason I ask is you are picking the 2 worst drugs for mass. Especially Primo.

If you're just trying to look good for the beach, and want a drug with minimal sides, then EQ is ok. Just don't expect to put on a lot of muscle tissue.

BigJD69
02-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Should list your age, stats, goals etc.

militantmuscle
02-15-2009, 12:22 PM
The use of finasteride isn't necessary, as the DHT conversion of both compounds is very low.

Dosages would depend on bodyweight, bodyfat, chemical history, training experience, nutrition and goals.

Gains would be high quality and manageable, but very small (Razor's description is pretty accurate, except I have my own opinion on EQ haha), but that is what you are sacrificing, gains/size for safety in this case.

MARKUS
02-15-2009, 01:26 PM
What are your goals? Reason I ask is you are picking the 2 worst drugs for mass. Especially Primo.

If you're just trying to look good for the beach, and want a drug with minimal sides, then EQ is ok. Just don't expect to put on a lot of muscle tissue.

i want to add some pounds of lbm, i`ve been struggling to gain some mass for some years now but it seems i`ve hit a huge plateau.
i have a decent physique, and have never used aas before.
i know i should start with test for my first cycle, but i just want to add little mass without any huge side effects.

27 years old, training for 4 years,
5´10" 180 pounds
bf measured with caliper, 10 %

thanks for your time and opinions guys

ANABOLIC1
02-15-2009, 01:48 PM
i want to add some pounds of lbm, i`ve been struggling to gain some mass for some years now but it seems i`ve hit a huge plateau.
i have a decent physique, and have never used aas before.
i know i should start with test for my first cycle, but i just want to add little mass without any huge side effects.

27 years old, training for 4 years,
5´10" 180 pounds
bf measured with caliper, 10 %

thanks for your time and opinions guys

Bro, I am a relatively heavy user the same age as you, so don't take this as my saying not to use; in fact I encourage you to do so!

But, at 180. and 5'10", the single most important thing you need to do now, is FUCKING EEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!

Haha, seriously bro, pound the food down.

You will enjoy the drugs much more with adequate food intake.

And don't tell me you eat alot already, etc. However much you eat now, you need more.

RazorRipped
02-15-2009, 02:00 PM
But, at 180. and 5'10", the single most important thing you need to do now, is FUCKING EEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!

And don't tell me you eat alot already, etc. However much you eat now, you need more.

I too think when most young guys say they aren't gaining it becuase of either diet, and or training. Most times it's a combination of both. Training too much,and not eating enough is one example.

Hittin
02-15-2009, 02:05 PM
I too think when most young guys say they aren't gaining it becuase of either diet, and or training. Most times it's a combination of both. Training too much,and not eating enough is one example.

What about metabolism/genetics RR? Isn't it conceivable that some dudes just have a much harder time gaining then others?....diet being spot on in both cases.

ANABOLIC1
02-15-2009, 02:09 PM
What about metabolism/genetics RR? Isn't it conceivable that some dudes just have a much harder time gaining then others?....diet being spot on in both cases.

Not RR, but I totally agree. I was 6'1" 155 at 16yrs old and a high school track athlete. I had to kill myself to gain weight, bulking up to 230 by graduation a year later drinking three protein shakes a day each with 7 cracked raw eggs and whole milk. In addition to eating everything in sight. I trained furiously etc.

The point is, the harder it is for you to gain weight, the more you have to eat. As a plus, with a high metabolism, there is less of a concern of gaining too much fat. But you have to accept some to gain much size.

Hittin
02-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Not RR, but I totally agree. I was 6'1" 155 at 16yrs old and a high school track athlete. I had to kill myself to gain weight, bulking up to 230 by graduation a year later drinking three protein shakes a day each with 7 cracked raw eggs and whole milk. In addition to eating everything in sight. I trained furiously etc.

The point is, the harder it is for you to gain weight, the more you have to eat. As a plus, with a high metabolism, there is less of a concern of gaining too much fat. But you have to accept some to gain much size.

Thanks man! I was the same way, played football, basketball, & ran Track too. was a 5'9" 140 and couldn't gain much weight until I was 24.....now I wish I had that metabolism and knowledge of today.

RazorRipped
02-15-2009, 02:14 PM

Sure it is. This sport is all about genetics. Look at the NPC. Middleweights all use drugs, but many compete year after year in the same weight class. Some issues might be diet or training, but for others, their genetics are only allowing them to get so big even using drugs.

In this guys case. He already stated he's had a very hard time gaining mass for several years now. And he has only been training for 4 yrs. I'm finding it hard to believe he maxed out that fast. IMO his diet is off if he hasn't gained any weight in the time frame he spoke of. What good are drugs going to do for him if he isn't eating for growth now?

MARKUS
02-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Bro, I am a relatively heavy user the same age as you, so don't take this as my saying not to use; in fact I encourage you to do so!

You will enjoy the drugs much more with adequate food intake.

believe me, i have tried everything. i eat alot, now i eat about 3200kcal macros at p40 c40 f20, my nutrient partioning, is perfect and i have read almost everything on the topic.
when i try to increase my kcal i just end up put on fat but not so much muscles.
i`ve tried almost everything regarding training, low volume, high volume, dc..you name it.
i`ve dieted down from 220 pounds so i`m comfortable with my shape right now, but the problem is i want 4-8 pounds of more muscle.

appriciate your help guys

Hittin
02-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Sure it is. This sport is all about genetics. Look at the NPC. Middleweights all use drugs, but many compete year after year in the same weight class. Some issues might be diet or training, but for others, their genetics are only allowing them to get so big even using drugs.

In this guys case. He already stated he's had a very hard time gaining mass for several years now. And he has only been training for 4 yrs. I'm finding it hard to believe he maxed out that fast. IMO his diet is off if he hasn't gained any weight in the time frame he spoke of. What good are drugs going to do for him if he isn't eating for growth now

Thanks for clarification...Yea, drugs aren't good if he isn't eating for growth.

HANEYCOLEMAN
02-15-2009, 02:48 PM

In this guys case. He already stated he's had a very hard time gaining mass for several years now. And he has only been training for 4 yrs. I'm finding it hard to believe he maxed out that fast. IMO his diet is off if he hasn't gained any weight in the time frame he spoke of. What good are drugs going to do for him if he isn't eating for growth now?

This is agreeable and true to the max. most dont look at their diet regimen and although one can show they have been active in the sport for some time. that does not mean that their diet is in check. different foods will tend to put on weight and muscle better than others.

2 thumbs up for this post............

BigJD69
02-15-2009, 02:50 PM
IMO lack of results could be from (1)Not training properly, (2)Not eating or supplementing properly, (3) Not enough sleep (4) Drugs could be bogus!!!

Swiper
02-15-2009, 02:57 PM
IMO lack of results could be from (1)Not training properly, (2)Not eating or supplementing properly, (3) Not enough sleep (4) Drugs could be bogus!!!

let me add to that^^^ (5) OVER TRAINING

Hittin
02-15-2009, 03:11 PM

I hear that!

HANEYCOLEMAN
02-15-2009, 03:27 PM

TRUE AS WELL AS THIS IS MOST COMMON WITH ECTOMORP; They expend too much energy and stay in the gym too long.

maxititer
02-15-2009, 04:34 PM
eq and primo - that more looks like combination for bridge between the cycles. but for bridge I would prefer oxandrolon and primo. two weak steroids like eq and primo are not going to make the stack stronger.

esplendido
02-15-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm an ectomorph. I hit 6'-4" in the 8th grade at 140+ lbs. I ran track and xcounty, played basketball. When I decided to begin lifting to gain size, I thought training every body part twice a week and eating 3000 cals would do it. I couldn't breach 205 until 20 years old or so and 215 seemed the limit until 25.

What made the turn for me was dialing training back to each body part ONCE a week (heavy....similar to HIT) and increasing calories to 6-8,000 a day.

Yeah, I put some fat on with the muscle, but I grew and was able to get 7-10 lbs of muscle a year out of it for awhile.

Ecto's have to pound the food down! It's difficult. You never feel hungry and if you don't have some schedule keeper (an alarm on the watch or a friend) it's easy to miss a meal. I don't believe it's easy for ecto's to attempt staying lean while growing. You have to add some fat both to make gains and to lift as heavy as possible.

I will say that I like ecto's physiques much better once they're mature with muscle because they usually have smaller waists and smaller connections.

My wife, on the other hand, is an endo/meso, and she can LOOK at carbs and gain weight. She gains strength and size just getting ready for a workout.

sassy69
02-15-2009, 04:54 PM
eq and primo - that more looks like combination for bridge between the cycles. but for bridge I would prefer oxandrolon and primo. two weak steroids like eq and primo are not going to make the stack stronger.

To that point, is a stack of eq + primo sort of redundant anyway? EQ has a longer half-life, but otherwise are they functionally the same / for the same purpose? Only diff I'd toss out might be that, at least anecdotally, EQ has been reported to increase appetite, which might make for a nice off-season aspect while not retaining water?

HANEYCOLEMAN
02-15-2009, 05:41 PM
I'm an ectomorph. I hit 6'-4" in the 8th grade at 140+ lbs. I ran track and xcounty, played basketball. When I decided to begin lifting to gain size, I thought training every body part twice a week and eating 3000 cals would do it. I couldn't breach 205 until 20 years old or so and 215 seemed the limit until 25.

What made the turn for me was dialing training back to each body part ONCE a week (heavy....similar to HIT) and increasing calories to 6-8,000 a day.

Yeah, I put some fat on with the muscle, but I grew and was able to get 7-10 lbs of muscle a year out of it for awhile.

Ecto's have to pound the food down! It's difficult. You never feel hungry and if you don't have some schedule keeper (an alarm on the watch or a friend) it's easy to miss a meal. I don't believe it's easy for ecto's to attempt staying lean while growing. You have to add some fat both to make gains and to lift as heavy as possible.

I will say that I like ecto's physiques much better once they're mature with muscle because they usually have smaller waists and smaller connections.

My wife, on the other hand, is an endo/meso, and she can LOOK at carbs and gain weight. She gains strength and size just getting ready for a workout.

brother say it again. this is my point exactly. im a ecto-mesomorph. of course after 20yrs now i have completly changed into a pure meso still sporting a small as waist on a tall frame.