PDA

View Full Version : lunch box flash backs!

tammyp
06-03-2009, 04:55 PM
i had a kiss lunch box...yes the band!

my favorites were millbrook bread and pb and j...and balogna and ketchup...:p

i always had a drakes coffee cake and an apple.

and kool aid in my thermos!

yours??????????

tight booty
06-03-2009, 07:43 PM
All I can remember is that I ate banana sandwiches every single day. In fact I earned the knickname from my father...."chicky banana"...

Suzy Brown
06-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Mayo & olive loaf (WTF!!) 3 hydrox cookies, maybe some chips, a capri sun, and I'd buy Tasty Cakes or Little Debbie from the caf. I brown bagged, no box.

MsGuns
06-03-2009, 09:01 PM
lol lol lol I cant remember...I need to call my mom...lol lol lol

Ninja Loco
06-03-2009, 09:03 PM
i had a kiss lunch box...yes the band!

You rock, Tam!!

tammyp
06-04-2009, 06:32 AM
You rock, Tam!!

no just dating myself! big time!

Allifit
06-04-2009, 07:07 AM
I had a pink plastic little mermaid lunchbox. Peanut butter and strawberry jelly was my staple. My parents always ate really healthy, and ate organic so I also used to get baby carrots and all natural fruit leathers....

stephaniewicked
06-04-2009, 10:41 AM
I had a brown paper bag, lol. I love the little mermaid... I'd rock that one now if I could find one actually! :p

I loved apple butter on a roll... just hated how squished it got by the time lunchtime rolled around. It was all flat and the apple butter would get squeezed onto the saran wrap, making it a sticky mess. I don't remember what I had for snacks... probably fruit roll-ups and fruit snacks. We always had stuff like that around. For drinks, we had the Ssipps lemon iced tea. I love them so much, my mother used to freeze them and take them out the night before to put into the lunch bags. If she didn't, I would have drank them all and had none left for lunch. As I got older, I got "wiser" and started cutting the frozen tea out of it's rectangular container. Instead of drinking it, I'd put t into a bowl and eat it like an italian ice. She didn't like that much either... :o

In high school, I stopped bringing lunch and started buying it. My lunch consisted of 2 or more of the following items everyday for four years: fried pierogies, french fries, soft pretzel, good humor strawberry shortcake ice cream bar and peach snapple. How far I've come since those days... LOL.

BadAssBarbie
06-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Tammy!! Bologna and ketchup was my favorite too!!! Everyone always thought it was so gross! I KNEW i liked you for some reason!! LOL

SallyAnne
06-16-2009, 04:17 PM
I ate school lunches. They were 95 cents. :D lolol

Like Tammy, I'm showing my age.

exit2010
06-16-2009, 06:40 PM
http://retrotoys.com/images/LoneRangerLunchbox.jpg

Ninja Loco
06-16-2009, 06:47 PM
no just dating myself! big time!
Nah, lol. And Im 43, not many here older than me.

We ate the school lunches cause we got the free lunch tickets. We was po'. But I'd have skinned a kitten for one of these.

http://www.kissfaq.com/merchandise/merch_lunchbox.jpg

antonbrn
06-16-2009, 06:57 PM
evil knievel lunch box
bologna and cheese

SadFatty
06-16-2009, 07:19 PM
I had brown bags but my mom always made white bread with cheez whiz and bologna. Cheez whiz was a staple in my diet!

AlonePowers
06-17-2009, 11:49 AM
My first was A Snoopy lunch box kinder garden i think.