PDA

View Full Version : winny ? by pm

tammyp
06-04-2009, 06:22 AM
I've been on winny tabs 10mg per day now (3rd week) my first & second week i was taking 5mg a day since it was my first time on this drug..

My question is how long should i run it for 4 to 6 wks max and cycle off for 4 to 6 wks?

Thanks

sassy69
06-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Women can run low doses for a long time. Winny & anavar clear relatively quickly so they are easier to run and both do great things at low doses. I'd say easily 10-12 weeks. Women don't need to run shorter cycles like guys do because we don't have any issues w/ natural test production turning off.

Ninja Loco
06-05-2009, 03:01 AM
I know it's a woman's forum but I have experience with women running winny. You can go as high as 25mg per day if you like, and if you split the dose at least 12 hours apart it works out much better.

Julezz
06-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Hey Girls, I am really new to all of this and Im a bit confused on what is better to take to get cut up or lean up? Whinny or clen? **** editted by Sassy69 **** Need some expertise from ya all~ Thanks

sassy69
06-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Hey Girls, I am really new to all of this and Im a bit confused on what is better to take to get cut up or lean up? Whinny or clen? **** editted by Sassy69*** Need some expertise from ya all~ Thanks

"Get cut up or lean up" = diet for starters. Winny is a steroid and clen is a bronchodilator that happens to have some small fat burning properties. That's why I'm starting there. Do you have any background w/ steroid use? Winstrol, as a steroid will also be building mass so you aren't just going to see "weight" drop. Clen has a tendency to produce some nasty jitters that you just have to deal w/.

What is your diet & training history, what are your goals & have you ever used steroids?

Julezz
06-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks for responding Sassy, No I have never used sterioids befor, but I have used clen which in one of my posts I said that clen makes me tired. I have trained for about 22 years and have competed in natural shows and some npc shows I tend to do better in npc shows as I tend to hold on to muscle really well genetically. I really don't intend to get bigger just leaner and more defined. I tried to do a show this last year but my diet was just not working for me, I tried to do the Keto diet and my body just would not respond I did that for about two months. Clen, if I found some that didn't make me tired might help in the process. My goal is to get the leanest I could possibly get and do more shows. My stats are 42 years 170 lbs BF% is30/32 hight is 5'6". I eat pretty healthy not much junk food if any thing it would be a TBL spoon of PB which is kind of good for you I do take in good fats MCT oil, avacados etc. Ive also had trainers to make up my diets for me and I just go with the flow so doing it on my own my be my problem. So any help would be greatfull, Thanks again ~Julezz

Angela123
06-05-2009, 07:17 PM
I really think you need to find out what to do in regards to diet and cardio. Maybe get some bloodwork done. See if your thyroid is okay. If you are doing what you have done before and it isn't working or if your plan isn't working in general, then stuff needs to be changed. Or you need to be 100% honest with yourself...as in...did u diet 100% clean and do your cardio? Even little bites here and there can sabotage some people's diet. I know you eat clean, but maybe you are eating too many calories.

If you take winstrol, that will not help you get cut up. It is for muscle building. Most people take it during contest prep bc it doesn't give people water weight gain or bloat people up and it helps people appear harder (if their diet is in check) and also will help maintain mass. But if you can't seem to lose weight, you will look even bigger because you will be putting on more muscle. So you will be adding muscle and still have your fat on top of that...meaning you will look bigger, not getting cut up. If you are not dieting correctly for your body, winstrol will not help you get cut. If your diet is working for you and you are leaning down, winstrol may help you appear harder. But if your diet isnt working for you, winstrol won't make you look leaner.

heavyiron
06-15-2009, 06:18 PM
I've been on winny tabs 10mg per day now (3rd week) my first & second week i was taking 5mg a day since it was my first time on this drug..

My question is how long should i run it for 4 to 6 wks max and cycle off for 4 to 6 wks?

Thanks
12 weeks as long as sides don't manifest. You may want to get a cholesterol test as winny will pound your HDL.

btw, don't use 25mg. ninja is loco. Unless you have a high tolerance of sides.

highintensity
06-28-2009, 04:25 PM
taking winney 5mg per day. so you think twelve weeks will be ok? im on day 40 with great results and no neg side effects. as far as chol. doing omegas will it help counter act that problem? thanks

heavyiron
06-28-2009, 05:41 PM
taking winney 5mg per day. so you think twelve weeks will be ok? im on day 40 with great results and no neg side effects. as far as chol. doing omegas will it help counter act that problem? thanks
Get blood work, you may be surprised.

lil-minx
07-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Hi there,

Just joined as needing some advice no usage of winney in run up to a show in 13 weeks.

Took winney for the first time for a show back in April along side, T3, reductol, clen (for a short while for energy) and the usual supplements, Vit c, Mulit vits, cod liver oil and eph's for time to time (again for energy) did the above for approx 8 weeks, diet was only 99% and i over used diaretics few days before the show so was i little flat on the day but have since been told the winney i used wasnt as strong as it said on the tud!!! but my heads back in the game now and need some proffesional advice (for women) on how to get the best results again using winney (how much to take for how long) along side T3 (8 weeks leading up to show) and Clen from start of diet to show! Diet starts Monday (tomorrow)
Also any tips on training i.e on Cardio session and weights, would be great as like i said i want to get the very best results with 100% effort this time as i want to end the year with the best cracking figure i can :D

I have been compeating for 4 years, had a baby in the mean time. i physically hold muscle really well from good genetics and have the 'hour glass figure' especially with big legs (thighs and bum). my top half is always the first to come in and i struggle like mad to get my bottom half ready in time for most shows and i can honestly say that there is only one show in 6 iv done over the last 4 year that i have had my bottom half close to perfect and that was 8 months after having my little girl, since then iv struggled like made to get my bottom half in as good a shape as my top half and again any tips would be great and im hoping a good course of the right ingredient with 100% diet and training will bring it all in in time for my show!
Sorry so long winded but just a quick look into my back ground in the old BB game might help with hint and tips from you pro's :D

thank you in advance for all your help and advice x lil-minx x :wavey:

Jimmy Hendrix
07-12-2009, 11:47 PM
my wife has been taking 2mg 2x a day for at least 15 yrs. for her blood disorder and blood work has always been fine.