PDA

View Full Version : Iron Asylum, why so many girls?

Bork
06-05-2009, 06:00 AM
Hey.

Whats up with all these girls in "Iron Asylum"?

We need more male bodybuilders please.
Would be nice with a "Day in the life of Jrod" for example. Or some other bodybuilder.
:wavey:

Alex Thunholm
06-05-2009, 06:32 AM
I think it's fine with all the "women" female traines need inspiration too but not from coleman & co :D

hunter001
06-05-2009, 07:43 AM
i agree, glad that rx muscle is looking out for the girls but i think they got a bit excited wit all the women. would like to see a mix of both

MichaelWayne
06-05-2009, 12:32 PM
As long as they start to even out the ratio, I'll be cool. Still wanting a HMR and AfterHours in the Iron Asylum....2 different ones though, have a feeling the second would be a little off-point.

Jeff The Producer
06-05-2009, 01:10 PM
As long as they start to even out the ratio, I'll be cool. Still wanting a HMR and AfterHours in the Iron Asylum....2 different ones though, have a feeling the second would be a little off-point.

That's a great idea. :beerbang:

MichaelWayne
06-05-2009, 01:15 PM
That's a great idea. :beerbang:

I don't come up with the ideas....I just remind Dave and John of what they've said countless times before on the radio! :D

Jeff The Producer
06-05-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't come up with the ideas....I just remind Dave and John of what they've said countless times before on the radio! :D

True! Guess it got lost in the mix, but I'm glad you brought it up again. Let's see if we can't make that happen.

stephaniewicked
06-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Don't have less of the ladies though!! I know that myself and others really love those interviews!!!!

Jeff The Producer
06-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Don't have less of the ladies though!! I know that myself and others really love those interviews!!!!

We promise to not let up on our coverage of the women in bodybuilding! :)

stephaniewicked
06-05-2009, 01:44 PM
We promise to not let up on our coverage of the women in bodybuilding! :)

Just making sure! :)

InkedSwed
06-05-2009, 01:50 PM
i agree, way to many girls now.
sure its fun. but it needs a balance, not bombarding with girls videos, then only boys. keep it 50/50.
girl/boy/girl/boy etc..

Tre
06-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Schmoes love muscular women.

Get with the program.

Skeptic
06-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Any time you present women as something more than a sex object, you win imo. Keep bringing us what women can do, not just how they look!

Oh wait, this is a BB forum. All most of you bastards care aboot is looks......

Mudpro69
06-05-2009, 02:07 PM
I guess I'm a schmoe. I really liked :erection: seeing Nicole Ball Squat 365# in those black tight pants.

Um, but anywho...keep it 50/50 and we should all be happy....

I think I'll watch the video again......

Taylor Normandeau
06-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Yeah it's definitely uneven right now...........I feel like a giant homo for saying this but, more dudes please?

Gross.

SallyAnne
06-05-2009, 02:33 PM
I think this is funny. Now you guys know how we feel on every other internet board. All guys - no girls. :D lolol I love Rx for supporting the women.

Clark Kent
06-05-2009, 03:17 PM
I think this is funny. Now you guys know how we feel on every other internet board. All guys - no girls. :D lolol I love Rx for supporting the women.

ditto

"why so many girls?" I say why not, they're delicious and part of a healthy diet.

Nice avatar SallyAnne, I'm trying to figure out if there's a string bikini there or not ;)

ProtoType
06-05-2009, 06:04 PM
could seprate have a mens and womens video section on triaining.. either way i love coverage of both

KBigz81
06-05-2009, 06:45 PM

AMEN SISTA!! We're finally getting the coverage we deserve and worked our asses off for. What other sites do you see these vids? How many articles in FLEX or Muscle Development do you see where they go through a female bodybuilders workout like they do with the pro's. I know I would like someone to do an article on Iris Kyles workouts sometimes. Lets see her show some skin and muscle for America.

MsGuns
06-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Because RX truly supports WOMEN....
I luv the videos too...

ODINSOWN
06-05-2009, 11:02 PM
You don't like Girls ?? I like Girls :)

JaimeSandovalJr
06-05-2009, 11:38 PM
What! It shows that the females are equally intense as the males, plusssss very very hot chicks who motivate others like me. Keep it up!!!

Carolyn Bryant
06-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Any time you present women as something more than a sex object, you win imo. Keep bringing us what women can do, not just how they look!

Oh wait, this is a BB forum. All most of you bastards care aboot is looks......

We aren't biased here. We pretty much judge the guys based on their level of fuckability, too.

nutratroy
06-11-2009, 01:22 AM
We aren't biased here. We pretty much judge the guys based on their level of fuckability, too.

ROFLMAO..your best post ever IMO!:p

MethodAir
06-11-2009, 02:09 AM

Your avatar...perfect ass! :bowdown:

"Rodz"
06-15-2009, 03:25 AM

Awwwww, thats so sweet

doubleogordo
06-15-2009, 04:15 AM
I think it's fine with all the "women" female traines need inspiration too but not from coleman & co :D
have we all forgotten how rare ANY bodybuilding vid was like 2 years ago?

tattoo timmy
06-15-2009, 08:07 AM
"Fuckability" Mmmm yeah. Love it when bodybuilding chicks talk dirty. Amen to the great support here for the women! If they train hard, sweat hard, swear hard and use the words like fuckability when checking out dudes... then by all means! More women!
;-)
Honestly I think this sight is pretty well balanced. Let the laws of nature guide us. Lets get vids of bodybuilders who are willing to participate... men or women.

TT

Allifit
06-15-2009, 08:45 AM

x2. It's a huge part of why I'm here. I'm definitely not opposed to seeing more bbers in the Iron Asylum, but I do enjoy the abundance of females. I think it's great. The only suggestion I'd have is more variety. I'd like to see some hardcore figure and fitness girls lifting in addition to the bbing and powerlifting women they've chosen.

Erin Riley comes to mind, trains in Apollon Gym NJ and competes as an IFBB Fitness Pro. She's hardcore in the gym and I'd love to see her featured.

robert da strongman
06-15-2009, 11:55 AM
gald to see the women in the vids! they need the support.

but i think they need to add strongman training...hint hint...

Allifit
06-15-2009, 01:15 PM
gald to see the women in the vids! they need the support.

but i think they need to add strongman training...hint hint...

I'd love to see more of that myself. I really enjoyed Jen Cowan's powerlifting vid....

PJ BRAUN
06-15-2009, 02:37 PM
When will there be a video of you on here Alli?

BILLY GUNS
06-15-2009, 02:39 PM

SCHMOE ALERT:eek::p:wavey:

Allifit
06-15-2009, 03:52 PM
If they ask me to I'd love to:)

Now Billy. Put your "Schmoe Police" badge away for just ONE minute....:D

robert da strongman
06-15-2009, 04:29 PM
I'd love to see more of that myself. I really enjoyed Jen Cowan's powerlifting vid....

yeah that was sick!
should get them to come out after the tampa and lift some stones

Gerb
06-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Hey.

Would be nice with a "Day in the life of Jrod" for example. Or some other bodybuilder.

Here you go buddy.

Schmitt's Gay Beer-Adam Sandler and Chris Farley Video by David - MySpace [email protected]@[email protected]@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@mys [email protected]@[email protected]@services/media/[email protected]@[email protected]@aspx/[email protected]@[email protected]@31956578

robert da strongman
06-15-2009, 08:00 PM
that was so wrong

PJ BRAUN
06-15-2009, 10:40 PM
You might get Andrea Swanson to back you up on this one ;), but I am most definitely not a schmoe!

Northman
06-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Hey.

Fuck that shit, I want all woman and no men.

The Big Sexy
06-15-2009, 10:52 PM
LOL - really? MORE women if you ask me... I'd not complain at all!!

The Big Sexy
06-15-2009, 10:53 PM
roflmao..your best post ever imo!:p

x2 !!

Allifit
06-16-2009, 01:05 AM
You might get Andrea Swanson to back you up on this one ;), but I am most definitely not a schmoe!

lol you NEVER struck me as one. Although Andrea did say...... LMAO...