PDA

View Full Version : I'm a thief

Theobeselifter
02-15-2009, 07:25 PM
I watched those Kai video's and I stole some of those Charles Glass moves, and holy smokes did I have a good workout. Now I have to watch the other people around me at the gym, and make sure they don't steal the moves I stole... can't have that!

SLICED
02-15-2009, 07:25 PM
lol.

musclegoddess65
02-15-2009, 07:26 PM
I watched those Kai video's and I stole some of those Charles Glass moves, and holy smokes did I have a good workout. Now I have to watch the other people around me at the gym, and make sure they don't steal the moves I stole... can't have that!

isn't imitation the finest form of flattery???

Strikerrjones
02-15-2009, 07:27 PM
If they steal your moves, get all friendly with them and tell them you know some better moves. Make up some truly horrible things that will destroy their joints and possibly leave them bleeding on the floor, then stand and laugh triumphantly at the poor fools.

musclegoddess65
02-15-2009, 07:29 PM
If they steal your moves, get all friendly with them and tell them you know some better moves. Make up some truly horrible things that will destroy their joints and possibly leave them bleeding on the floor, then stand and laugh triumphantly at the poor fools.

wow you all are brutal :)

Strikerrjones
02-15-2009, 07:35 PM
wow you all are brutal :)

Always respond to everything with maximum violence. That way nobody will want to be your friend, you can live alone your whole life, you might get to go to jail...

I totally forget where I was going with that.

musclegoddess65
02-15-2009, 07:36 PM
Always respond to everything with maximum violence. That way nobody will want to be your friend, you can live alone your whole life, you might get to go to jail...

I totally forget where I was going with that.

OOOOhhh jail... I could finally finish my Freakin' degree, free of charge!

but I don't wanna live alone the rest of my life... for now its ok..

Boo
02-16-2009, 02:13 AM
lol.

Bro, who's thighs are they in your avatar? UNREAL!!!

Boo

Yolo
02-16-2009, 06:04 AM
Bro, who's thighs are they in your avatar? UNREAL!!!

Boo

I'm pretty sure they're his lol

GirlyMuscle
02-16-2009, 08:18 AM
When Sledge was here visiting me we watched Charles Glass workouts before going to the gym. Wow...if I could train with anyone it would be Charles Glass.

qbanfreak90
02-16-2009, 11:00 AM
ahhaha I did da same thing and all the personal trainers were all staring at me!!

Larry C
02-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Do you guys get many looks from others in the gym when doing that Jefferson squat movement? I'm training at home for now so I don't have that pleasure.

thesourcecheck.com
02-17-2009, 09:18 AM
isn't imitation the finest form of flattery???

That's what they say! :D

BigJD69
02-17-2009, 10:29 AM
You can always learn a little something from everybody

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 12:43 PM

savage style then? lol