PDA

View Full Version : critique one of your own physique judges

Scoobysnacks
10-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Ive not competed for 2 years since 2010 Nationals. Ive worked hard to put on new size slowly but surely. Never really in a rush. In these pics Im about 195. I plan to keep slowly growing until february then dieting for JR USA. Ill have to be a middle I think, there is no welters, and there is no way I make Lightweight without losing a lot of muscle I think. Let me know what you think I should look to improve. I have my ideas but it helps to get input.

Quadsweep
10-25-2012, 10:54 PM
As I said at the Mash you put on a ton of mass. Especially quads, back and delts. Pecs still need to come up (you know that I know!) But your condition for 195 is great. I think you will slide comfortably and be at the middle or top of middle weights. Like in RTB2 your head looks smaller so your body has to be bigger! Nice work man.

Scoobysnacks
10-25-2012, 11:45 PM
As I said at the Mash you put on a ton of mass. Especially quads, back and delts. Pecs still need to come up (you know that I know!) But your condition for 195 is great. I think you will slide comfortably and be at the middle or top of middle weights. Like in RTB2 your head looks smaller so your body has to be bigger! Nice work man.

Thanks Jeff. I think Ive found what works for my chest, so now I just have to stay diligent with it. But I agree that it still needs to come up. Stubborn ass bodypart haha. My head does look smaller now that you point it out, so in bodybuilding speak thats a good thing.

tammyp
10-26-2012, 05:22 AM
wow good job jason! i wouldve have known ya! your legs look awesome...like jeff said, i would like to see chest thicker, and you still have time to do that.

Scoobysnacks
10-26-2012, 01:30 PM
wow good job jason! i wouldve have known ya! your legs look awesome...like jeff said, i would like to see chest thicker, and you still have time to do that.

Thanks tammy I guess unrecognizable is good. I agree chest still needs to keep coming up. ill keep working on it.

Jude2
10-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Man u have added some nice solid gains. Yeah chest and hams is all I can see. U have great shape.

AVBG
10-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Biggest improvements I see is in those quads/inner thigh.. Like some earlier comments - just don't let the pecs lag behind.

holyintellect
11-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Ive always liked your look...I cant add anything that hasnt already been said. I think you are always a threat when you decide to step onstage, because you have a great look, and you certainly have the knowledge to dial it in. I was just commenting to my wife the other day about a FB picture....You never allow yourself to get out of shape, do you? LOL

Scoobysnacks
11-16-2012, 12:12 AM
Ive always liked your look...I cant add anything that hasnt already been said. I think you are always a threat when you decide to step onstage, because you have a great look, and you certainly have the knowledge to dial it in. I was just commenting to my wife the other day about a FB picture....You never allow yourself to get out of shape, do you? LOL

Thanks Hollyintellect. I appreciate the comments very much. I guess I really dont let myself get out of shape. I think when i was younger I would, which makes little sense, but now at age 34 I have no desire to do an all out bulk where i get to sloppy. I did recently push my weight up to 215, but felt slow sluggish and soft. I brought it back down to about 200 and feel much more aesthetic and healthy. I hope to hit the KY Derby next year as a Nat Qual then go on to one of the national shows.