PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Warfare

Karl Kox
02-15-2009, 07:45 PM
Has anyone tried it , if so what ya think ?

militantmuscle
02-16-2009, 12:31 AM
I have personally taken it shortly after cycle and PCT, I liked the results I got. 2lbs LBM with no fat gain in one month for me.

wolverine565
02-16-2009, 03:20 AM
I liked it. I notice muscle gains and libido increased alot.

Bacon Boy
02-16-2009, 01:39 PM
I will be taking it with taking it soon and logging it in my training journal along with everything else in at the most a month keep your eyes on it http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=455

kevin wheeler
02-16-2009, 05:39 PM
I gained a lot of strength and got lean and vascular as hell.Plus my libido was out of control.

Strikerrjones
02-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Which ALRI product was it that had steroids in it or whatever it was? Jungle Warfare looks pretty good and I'm interested in trying it, but I'm not interested in failing a drug test. Also, the "this product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm" is kind of ominous. Does that mean that if a man takes it and gets a woman pregnant there might be defects or does it only mean that a pregnant woman can't take it?

Strikerrjones
02-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Which ALRI product was it that had steroids in it or whatever it was? Jungle Warfare looks pretty good and I'm interested in trying it, but I'm not interested in failing a drug test. Also, the "this product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm" is kind of ominous. Does that mean that if a man takes it and gets a woman pregnant there might be defects or does it only mean that a pregnant woman can't take it?

Never mind, just ignore the above stupidity.

wolverine565
02-18-2009, 11:35 PM
JUNGLE WARFARE IS GREAT!!!
It's funny, people are complaining about tainted supps, but they are always looking for the newest steroid like thing. Want there cake and eat it too.
Jungle warfare is steroid like.

Womanthrower
02-19-2009, 01:01 AM
JUNGLE WARFARE IS GREAT!!!
It's funny, people are complaining about tainted supps, but they are always looking for the newest steroid like thing. Want there cake and eat it too.
Jungle warfare is steroid like.
That's hardly wanting your cake and eating it too. Not eveyrone taking it would want to take a steroid. That'd be like having your cake and eating AIDS instead. and for the people that want one, there are plenty of OTC products that are upfront about it. That sort of logic about spiked supplements is severely flawed.

..so is the term have your cake and eat it too. What the fuck else are you going to do if you have cake? http://forums.rxmuscle.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

wolverine565
02-19-2009, 05:48 AM
Are you a little on the grumpy side. The aids thing is going a little over board. If you are wanting a supplement that says test booster, aroma inhib, etc, what is the difference from getting the real thing or getting something that simulates the real thing? Or would you rather get garbage that is a $40 waste of money? If you want something that works with out the conseqences, it doesn't exsist!

Womanthrower
02-19-2009, 07:22 AM
If you're looking for a test booster, you buy a test booster. if you want an aromatase inhibitor, you buy an aromatase inhibitor. if you want a prosteroid, you buy a prosteroid. None of these things do the same thing. Why should someone buying a natural test booster end up with a prohormone? It's not what they wanted to take. Maybe they just wanted a little boost, and here they are with their test shut down.

FitnFirm
02-19-2009, 01:49 PM
it will not do much of anything for you now that the steroid 6-DMT was removed. But go ahead you can learn for yourself.

Bacon Boy
02-19-2009, 04:54 PM
6-DMT, being Phera Plex correct?

FitnFirm
02-20-2009, 01:50 AM
6-DMT, being Phera Plex correct?

6-dehydromethyltestosterone

Womanthrower
02-20-2009, 05:35 AM
I thought DMT stood for desoxymethyltestosterone?

Bacon Boy
02-20-2009, 08:08 AM
6-dehydromethyltestosterone

Well, well, that would be an isomer of d-bol!

FitnFirm
02-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Well, well, that would be an isomer of d-bol!

exactly

Zetawill
02-20-2009, 05:22 PM
That's hardly wanting your cake and eating it too. Not eveyrone taking it would want to take a steroid. That'd be like having your cake and eating AIDS instead. and for the people that want one, there are plenty of OTC products that are upfront about it. That sort of logic about spiked supplements is severely flawed.

..so is the term have your cake and eat it too. What the fuck else are you going to do if you have cake? http://forums.rxmuscle.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Cake and AIDS.....you owe me a keyboard and about 3 grams of protein.

Karl Kox
02-24-2009, 04:10 PM
I think this shit has lowered my labido and made my dick smaller

wolverine565
02-25-2009, 01:17 AM
I see your point and agree womanthrower.

BarbellBeast
02-26-2009, 12:32 AM
The old formula definately had a dht based steroid in it. They reformulated supposedly taking it out, but the new formula has been tested and still has a dht based steroid in it...the ADED compound.

As for the "Known to cause birth defects in the state of California": When messing with your body's natural production of testosterone(inhibiting it) your testes can freak and produce sperm with a chromosome less, or chromosome more which will cause down syndrome should you knock up your old lady...or a random bar slut.

happyandfatty
03-02-2009, 08:29 PM
shit is crazy, the gains didn't stay with me, it was only temp muscle

Mass Construction
03-04-2009, 10:07 PM
any pct needed after this shit?!

Bacon Boy
03-04-2009, 10:10 PM
any pct needed after this shit?!

YES! Unless the product is solely based on raising testosterone by using trib or fenugreek, you always should use a PCT...

For this over the counter PCT IMO would be fine

GrowthGifted
03-05-2009, 04:15 PM
I never tried, but the internet ad is wild !!

nutratroy
03-10-2009, 02:37 PM
I think this shit has lowered my labido and made my dick smaller

Shit, gotta get me some of this then, that means it works:eek:

orhochris
03-10-2009, 04:56 PM

If you're kai greene you'll also propose to that shit.

Jason Newman
03-10-2009, 05:00 PM
ya as a rule of thumb doesnt testicular atrophy and shutdown mean that the prohormone/steroid worked? dunno bout dick being smaller but def could shrink the potatoes, never heard the actual steak shrinking only the potatoes

orhochris
03-10-2009, 05:00 PM
about the supp though, check over at bulknutrition.com in the forums... lots of reviews and threads on junglewarfare. Everybody seems to lvoe it over there. BAM is less popular. but JW is well received for sure.

InfinityCrisis6
03-10-2009, 05:01 PM
I love JW

nutratroy
03-10-2009, 06:14 PM
I love JW

Me too:D

Mike the Ripper
03-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Me too:D

No surprise there

Jasoon
03-10-2009, 08:06 PM
I am taking JW right now and i am loving it, a week in and i have noticed a strong libido increase i just want to rip my lady's clothes off.

nutratroy
03-11-2009, 12:35 PM
No surprise there

tru' dat son! I like it!

Frosty
03-11-2009, 12:45 PM
ya as a rule of thumb doesnt testicular atrophy and shutdown mean that the prohormone/steroid worked? dunno bout dick being smaller but def could shrink the potatoes, never heard the actual steak shrinking only the potatoes

The only way I could think that someone perceives the steak to shrink would be in the flaccid state since perhaps blood flow is a bit less giving it a smaller appearance flaccid. Not that it actually shrunk.

aaronthegreat34
03-12-2009, 11:23 PM
I am on my last week on jw now. I am following it up with novedex xt. I would say I got 5 pounds of lbm in 7 weeks. I thought it was good my libido went up drastically as well as my strength.

FitnFirm
03-15-2009, 12:04 AM
no surprise there

roflmao :D

Admiral Johnson
03-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Im gonna have to try this shit

nutratroy
03-16-2009, 07:22 PM
roflmao :D

ROFLMAOx2

Bacon Boy
03-16-2009, 07:47 PM
I swear on God almighty, DS make my steak bigger, but yes the potatoes shrink

indianamonster1986
03-29-2009, 06:01 AM
So then would it be worth my while to take this with hcg and clomid pct?

buffmaxwell
03-30-2009, 04:57 AM
doesnt it still belong to the 17 a methylated compound family?

Chris the Swede
03-30-2009, 07:55 AM
Did a cycle of Restore & JW, which was a mistake. Joints were killing me, supressed estrogen to hard! Got decent results with JW standalone.

MichaelWayne
03-30-2009, 10:22 AM
On it right now. Noticed a small increase in strength and as far as libido goes, its not increased WARNING TMI - WARNING TMI - WARNING TMI, but it seems that I could shoot a hole through a wall with the 'pressure' that gets built up before climax.

Can't wait to start taking BAM in a couple days, really looking forward to that section of the stack.

Admiral Johnson
05-02-2009, 02:34 AM
I heard Author on HM radio say hes been on it for like 6 years straight or something so I doubt it is that bad for you. I have some on the way though so I will soon know for myself.

fits
05-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Did a cycle of Restore & JW, which was a mistake. Joints were killing me, supressed estrogen to hard! Got decent results with JW standalone.

hmmmm am just about to start taking this POST Turanabol (AAS) cycle at the suggestions of Author. I guess everyone is different in how they react to AAS and sups