PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and need input badly

Tr_Co
10-29-2012, 02:11 PM
A little about me: 48 yrs, 5'8", 180 lbs +or- was at 204 lbs, I also had vertebra 2 and 3 fussed with a graph a year ago December (back feels like new).
Back in april of 2010 I had to have a bilateral orchiectomy due to an accident. I had been going without TRT for about 2.5 years and decided I have had enough (no energy, weight gain, loss of alot of muscle and other misc. issues). I am currently using 2 pumps of androgel per day of 1.62 % and due feel much better but am looking for input on what would be the best possible TRT to get good results at the gym. I am starting my 3rd month and felt great for probaly the first 5 weeks and have noticed kind of a let down. That may be due to the time I went with out TRT and the rush so to speak of the sudden T infusion. I am just looking for so input from the body building perspective due to my endo not really caring about that just side of things. I have been working out for about 4 months and made some small improvements but am hoping with some input I might be able to do better if made a change in my TRT.
Thanks