PDA

View Full Version : Gymrat took 2nd at Muscle Mayhem ... 11 days till Jr's

gymrat9929
06-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Hey guys, I have a couple of photos from the Muscle Mayhem Championships and thought I woudl share them with you. I was happy with my look except I spilled over a bit from the heavy carb load. I believe this is why my legs didnt get the deep seperation Im used to having. I will bring a better package to Jr's. These shots are from the night show and are "motion shots" so the posing is off a bit as I wasnt set ... especially in the FDB shot.

dajossel
06-09-2009, 10:28 AM
looked good man, congrats. Whats the official date for Jr.'s?

gymrat9929
06-09-2009, 11:29 AM
looked good man, congrats. Whats the official date for Jr.'s?

prejudging is saturday june 20th. ill be heading to chi town on the 18th. I hope im ready.

hilly
06-09-2009, 11:46 AM
lookin very good mate impressive

anthony1992
06-09-2009, 12:15 PM
looking great, good luck

johngorman
06-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Bro, I am VERY excited for you. You have improved so much from last year, and you are one of the most humble guys I have met in this sport. Man, everyone liked being around you at the Mayhem show. It made my day a lot better to have you guys to chill out with.

I am right there with you running the keto diet by the way, it's paying off well right now. You going to come watch the Mo State Champs in Springfield on July 18th? If so, give me a shout as I'll be there competing.

gymrat9929
06-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Bro, I am VERY excited for you. You have improved so much from last year, and you are one of the most humble guys I have met in this sport. Man, everyone liked being around you at the Mayhem show. It made my day a lot better to have you guys to chill out with.

I am right there with you running the keto diet by the way, it's paying off well right now. You going to come watch the Mo State Champs in Springfield on July 18th? If so, give me a shout as I'll be there competing.

Thanks so much john. I had a blast with you as well, I try to have as much fun at those shows as possible and get my boys to relax and enjoy themselves as well. I appreciate your support for Jr.s, Im getting really really nervous. Am I lean enough? Will I come in full? yada yada yada ...

trying to not freak out.

Ill do my best to make it to springfield for the show. Its a fun one to watch! Best of luck my brotha! Im sure youll do great!

gymrat9929
06-09-2009, 12:40 PM
looking great, good luck

Thanks bro. I got mixed reviews from the judges. One told me I was spot on for condition and fullness. (Which i do not agree with) and another told me I needed to be "tighter". I think I cut my water too early, carb loaded too hard and I wont make those same mistakes for Jr.s.

lookin very good mate impressive

Thanks bro. I appreciate the props.:D

dajossel
06-09-2009, 12:45 PM
I think youll be ready you have some time now to really dial in. I live in the area so I may go and watch the show.

joedemarco
06-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Good luck at Jr. Nationals!

big ronster
07-20-2009, 02:51 PM
are you the guy who wonthe novice at the mayhem in 08?