PDA

View Full Version : HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO: Mon (06/08/09) 7pm EST-EXCLUSIVE: Desmond Miller and Chris Aceto

Jeff The Producer
06-08-2009, 05:15 PM
http://www.alrindustries.com/images/logo/new-alr-industries-logo-sm.jpg http://www.progenexsrg.com/images/logo_progenex.gifhttp://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/articles/radio/JOJO10inch.jpg

Exclusive: Desmond Miller tells us the full story about why he was hospitalized before last year's Mr. Olympia and dispels all of the rumors!

We finally convinced contest prep guru Chris Aceto to tell us the real secret behind Jay Cutlers outstanding conditioning at the 2000 Night of Champions. He also shares some of the science behind his product line and how his supplements really work!

HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO airs on Monday, June 8th, 2009 at 7 PM EST/4 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

sturrific
06-08-2009, 05:53 PM
It would be nice to have some update photos of Desond. I know he was sick and all. Wold be nice tho

Jeff The Producer
06-08-2009, 07:06 PM
The show is now posted - Click here to listen and download! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html)

anthony1992
06-08-2009, 07:15 PM
great guests this week

azn-beef
06-08-2009, 08:51 PM
good show..both were great to listen to

huge285
06-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Here's DESMOND at the ATLANTIC STATES this past weekend!

davidyes
06-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Desmond looks great.

I was a bit disappointed with Chris's interview. I was hoping for a little more scientific explanation behind his supplements. But nonetheless, Aceto is a very smart guy.

benmoneyog
06-09-2009, 12:11 AM
great show but it has been getting shorter than the past few weeks can you guys try to go for 2 hours at the least and do more three hour shows like you did in earlier HMR episodes.

diego-b
06-09-2009, 09:49 AM
good show guys and Jeff Ur going to get a serious ass whoopin once I see U :punch::pistols: and I dont want to get paid in chuletas i prefer to get paid with tetas.

Dave ur going to need a new producer after I get done with EL JEFF (aka PATO)
LOL!!!! I love u man!!!!!:eek:

Nick Paladino
06-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Diego is the Rxmusculo cocinero!

diego-b
06-09-2009, 11:09 AM
Good One Nick I like it:ok:. Hey Next Time Jeff bothers you with his usual bullshit tell him backoff MARICON he'll know wht that is.:waveyfinger:

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Good One Nick I like it:ok:. Hey Next Time Jeff bothers you with his usual bullshit tell him backoff MARICON he'll know wht that is.:waveyfinger:
que paso parce?!
you are makin us latinos proud lol

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-09-2009, 11:49 AM
i gotta say i am very glad desmond is doing good, may God bless him

diego-b
06-09-2009, 11:49 AM
que paso parce?!
you are makin us latinos proud lol

Hey bro Thanks :beerbang:

Its great to be able to speak to all of the RX Members especially the Latinos. Dave's the best even when he's telling me to mop the floors or some crazy shit like that :mexican:.LOL!!!!!!!

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-09-2009, 02:46 PM

Its great to be able to speak to all of the RX Members especially the Latinos. Dave's the best even when he's telling me to mop the floors or some crazy shit like that :mexican:.LOL!!!!!!!
you have no idea how much i would love to hang out in the studio with you guys

Jeff The Producer
06-09-2009, 02:50 PM
good show guys and Jeff Ur going to get a serious ass whoopin once I see U :punch::pistols: and I dont want to get paid in chuletas i prefer to get paid with tetas.

Dave ur going to need a new producer after I get done with EL JEFF (aka PATO)
LOL!!!! I love u man!!!!!

Diego, I know I haven't said this in a while, but I do appreciate it when you bring the food. :)

azn-beef
06-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Diego, I know I haven't said this in a while, but I do appreciate it when you bring the food.

what ethnicity are you jeff?

Biggie973
06-09-2009, 03:05 PM
I can't wait to listen to this show

diego-b
06-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Diego, I know I haven't said this in a while, but I do appreciate it when you bring the food. :)

Ah now were nice :eek: Ok I can do the same Ur the best Producer there is I think you belong on STERN. :grouphug:

TigerUpperCut
06-09-2009, 03:19 PM
great show! i hope you find a place john

This Is War
06-14-2009, 01:34 AM
Haven't checked the length of the show but it seemed to go really fast this week! LOL

Chris was really cool!