Animal Stak
Fiberlyze
Bad Ass Mass
DHEA 25mg two a day at the same time = 50mg
Chain'd out 6 scoops
N-gorge
Primed ultra
Animal flex

Very happy with everything but question Anim Flex not sure if it works for me staying on it one more cycle 44 days

as far as N-gorge and Primed took 30mins, felt good was able to make it through workout and didn't get the niacin flush like I do with other NO type product So far so good

BigBilly
06-08-2009, 09:38 PM
flex is good shit

Diabetic Muscle
06-08-2009, 11:52 PM
I use the N-gorge and primed as well. I tried 4 N-Gorge, 1 Primed Ultra, and 1 scoop of WTF Pump'd works pretty amazing.

Jason Newman
06-09-2009, 12:48 AM
flex hasnt done a ton for me either, 1 can through adn not a big difference

maximusmac
06-09-2009, 01:16 AM
forgot about 3mg melatonin and 1500mg GABA before bed

BigBilly
06-09-2009, 10:35 AM
forgot about 3mg melatonin and 1500mg GABA before bed

why both?

Mike the Ripper
06-09-2009, 05:04 PM
What you were feeling from the other NO products wasn't Niacin flush, that itchy feel is the Beta Alanine.

Good to see another supp log, thanks for posting.

Shadow
06-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Animal Flex's effects are most noticeable if you have an issue. Otherwise it's just preventive maintenance. It's pretty good stuff.

maximusmac
06-09-2009, 07:02 PM
why both?

I do both to help with sleep and better HGH support, I found that I get a much better sleep with both I was doing 1mg and 750mg and I would wake up in 4hrs and I would be awake, once I changed up to 3mg and 1500mg i would have a great 6-8hrs of sleep

maximusmac
06-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Animal Flex's effects are most noticeable if you have an issue. Otherwise it's just preventive maintenance. It's pretty good stuff.

Oh i do bad knees and shoulder ( high school football injury) and I came very close to severing my spine cord back in 2003 was paralyzed for 5 mins and took 2.5yr to get my strength and the poor poor me feelings to go away till one day I looked at my self in the mirror and realized i was a fat fucking pig (275lbs) with a 42in waist so I got up off my ass and started to live a bodybuilders life style. with a goal of competing in a Bodybuilding contest in a few years I need more size and at 6'2 and 38yrs old I can tell you I look to Tony Freeman as inspration maybe one day I get the balls to post picts

I'm completely sure that was more Info then needed but fuck it

dajossel
06-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Thats a inspirational story. Most people who dont like how they look do little to nothing to make any changes. You are one of the few who has the balls to begin living like a bodybuilder and make a positive change in your life. Unless my eyes are skipping over it, do you have a multi in your stack?

maximusmac
06-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Yes I do, I noticed that I put Animal stak that should be Animal Pak.

BigBilly
06-10-2009, 01:03 PM
I do both to help with sleep and better HGH support, I found that I get a much better sleep with both I was doing 1mg and 750mg and I would wake up in 4hrs and I would be awake, once I changed up to 3mg and 1500mg i would have a great 6-8hrs of sleep

why not just use 9mg of melation

Mike the Ripper
06-10-2009, 01:23 PM
why not just use 9mg of melation

Please shut the fuck up and stop trying to give people advice. Have you ever used 9mg of melatonin before? Good luck with that, when you wake up feeling like you were out drinking all night don't sit on the end of your bed rubbing your sleepy little eyes wondering why your head is so foggy and it feels like you've been hit by a truck.

Normally I would just delete a post as stupid as yours but I'll leave it up for all to see and hopefully avoid taking any "advice" you may offer in the future.

maximusmac
06-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Just got done with back today 2PU, 4 N-gorge plus my 32 oz of chain'd during workout, was able to get through the whole workout with-out being wiped out, I had the energy to keep going. but force myself to stop, I learned many years ago there is a point that if you don't stop your fuckered up for days after. to the point your not able to move.

From what I can tell so far,is that the effect build up meaning I was able to go a little longer each day I hope that effect lasts.

BigBilly
06-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Please shut the fuck up and stop trying to give people advice. Have you ever used 9mg of melatonin before? Good luck with that, when you wake up feeling like you were out drinking all night don't sit on the end of your bed rubbing your sleepy little eyes wondering why your head is so foggy and it feels like you've been hit by a truck.

Normally I would just delete a post as stupid as yours but I'll leave it up for all to see and hopefully avoid taking any "advice" you may offer in the future.

first off, there is no need for cursing.. 2nd i have taken 9mg and i feel great when i wake up... its the gaba that makes me feel werid... i took 5mg last nite and it took 2hrs for me go to bed...

bringingthehuge
06-11-2009, 04:08 PM
What you were feeling from the other NO products wasn't Niacin flush, that itchy feel is the Beta Alanine.

Good to see another supp log, thanks for posting.
ill never take beta alanine again i that that feeling

Mike the Ripper
06-11-2009, 04:24 PM
ill never take beta alanine again i that that feeling

It can be pretty intense depending on the product. VPX used to make an NO RTD called Power Pump 7 that was the worst, it made me itch uncontrollably and to the point I couldn't finish my workout.

The tingle from Hypershots or NO Shotgun isn't bad, it lets me know when it has kicked in.

maximusmac
06-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Muscle tech NaNOX9 every time I would get that rash and the burning itch- I read the Primed Ultra label says there's BA in it I have yet to get that itch and rash

with my order from BB.com I got a sample of CytoNOX going to try that on a Chest/Bicep day

militantmuscle
06-11-2009, 06:12 PM
maxi,

I was wondering if there was room in your stack for ecdysterone? It is the primary ingredient in Chris Aceto's EcdyN7 protein powder, and could potentially increase your gains. It would be interesting to see what kind of effect it has, since you've been taking your supplement stack consistently, any extra muscular hypertrophy that results could reasonably be attributed to it.

p.s. nice Assassin's Creed avatar!

Jason Newman
06-11-2009, 08:16 PM
ecdy is a very valuable product to add jsut need to get enough as it is dosed based upon body weight...5mg/kg of body weight roughly 450mgs for a 200lber

maximusmac
06-11-2009, 08:27 PM
maxi,

I was wondering if there was room in your stack for ecdysterone? It is the primary ingredient in Chris Aceto's EcdyN7 protein powder, and could potentially increase your gains. It would be interesting to see what kind of effect it has, since you've been taking your supplement stack consistently, any extra muscular hypertrophy that results could reasonably be attributed to it.

p.s. nice Assassin's Creed avatar!

I'm never opposed to trying something that will help me with gains. I take a serious look into it and Thank you for the suggestion

maximusmac
06-13-2009, 02:23 AM
Well I start JW today going to take my first dose at noon, 2nd at 5pm and last 11pm or midnight not sure yet. If anyone as a better timing for JW and if I should take with food or something else please feel free to comment.

Jason Newman
06-13-2009, 02:24 AM
take JW 15min before food to take advantage of nutrient partitioning,

maximusmac
06-13-2009, 01:18 PM
so took my first JW at 9:15am today and ate at 9:35am 8oz chicken and 4oz beef at 11am I noticed that i was warmer then normal it could be the the gym's heat is wacky or if its the JW. i let ya all know after last dose of the day.

maximusmac
06-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Latest Stack,

BSN Synthia-6 carmal latte 3 times a day
5g of German creatine and 5g L-glutamine 2x a days per and post
Animal pak
Fiberlyze
Jungle warfare
DHEA 50mg
Chain'd out 6 scoops
N-gorge
Primed ultra
Animal flex
GABA 750mg x2
Melatonin 3g
PU and N-Gorge- great product here I'm able to finish my workout (1.5hrs) without complete fatigue and the pump that i get after is just wild I had a full 1" pump after my shoulder and triceps measured my arm after workout and had a full 1" pump now I'm not getting much in the vascular area but you could stick a air hose in one of my veins and you still could not see veins, but even as a skinny ass kid I never was vascular. Been taking the Flex before bed and in the morning knees not as sore it is easier to get out of bed. so for me, Flex is taken before bed with GABA and melatonin

Ninja Loco
06-23-2009, 12:09 AM
maxi,

I was wondering if there was room in your stack for ecdysterone?
I was wondering if there was room in that stack for food. And why the overkill on supps.

Shadow
06-23-2009, 08:07 AM
Latest Stack,

Animal pak
Fiberlyze
Jungle warfare
DHEA 50mg
Chain'd out 6 scoops
N-gorge
Primed ultra
Animal flex
GABA 750mg x2
Melatonin 3g
PU and N-Gorge- great product here I'm able to finish my workout (1.5hrs) without complete fatigue and the pump that i get after is just wild I had a full 1" pump after my shoulder and triceps measured my arm after workout and had a full 1" pump now I'm not getting much in the vascular area but you could stick a air hose in one of my veins and you still could not see veins, but even as a skinny ass kid I never was vascular. Been taking the Flex before bed and in the morning knees not as sore it is easier to get out of bed. so for me, Flex is taken before bed with GABA and melatonin

Holy shit that's a lot of supps.

maximusmac
06-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Animal pak
Fiberlyze
Jungle warfare
Bad Ass Mass
DHEA 50mg
Chain'd out 6 scoops
N-gorge
Primed ultra
Animal flex
GABA 750mg

Same as the last post with the added Bad Ass Mass per the Evo-stack two weeks JW and BASM

and yes there is room for food I eat six times a day 3 of which are the protein shakes. Personally it does not seem like much to me. But my results so far are fantastic.

Ninja Loco
06-27-2009, 02:52 PM
What do you term "fantastic" since what is building your muscles is the food, not the supps.

militantmuscle
06-30-2009, 09:48 AM
I was wondering if there was room in that stack for food. And why the overkill on supps.

Last time I checked, this was a supplement log, not a food log (read the heading).

militantmuscle
06-30-2009, 09:51 AM
By the way, maximusmac I wanted to let you know that two of my clients (one natural and one chemically assisted) have been using ecdysterone and have been doubling up on the conventional 5mg per kg of bodyweight dosing reccommendations, and both have gained 4-6lbs in a little over a week. Now correlation does not mean causation but it is strong anecdotal evidence for ecdysterone. Have you started trying it yet?

Ninja Loco
06-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Last time I checked, this was a supplement log, not a food log (read the heading).
Oh really..... please tell me you're not so obtuse as to not know that I WAS referring to the supplement log itself. Or was that too complicated for you?

maximusmac
07-01-2009, 04:01 AM
By the way, maximusmac I wanted to let you know that two of my clients (one natural and one chemically assisted) have been using ecdysterone and have been doubling up on the conventional 5mg per kg of bodyweight dosing reccommendations, and both have gained 4-6lbs in a little over a week. Now correlation does not mean causation but it is strong anecdotal evidence for ecdysterone. Have you started trying it yet?

So they been doing 10mg/KG body weight? that would be over a gram for me 224lbs/2.2=101Kg*10= 1018mg well close enough 1g
And no I have not started yet I just dropped about 100+ on supp.. and not just for me my wife is trying Adrenal Glendaurs and DHEA 25 mg. along with Fish oils and multi's. Trying a natural approach to her depression and she thinks she may have adrenal fatuge. With her it a very long story. but middle of the month is when I place my order for more Chain'd out so I have room there to add the Ecdy.

maximusmac
07-14-2009, 02:40 AM
Updated Stack
Animal pak
Pro-Anabol
Bad Ass Mass
DHEA 50mg
N-gorge
Primed ultra
Animal flex
GABA 750mg x2
Melatonin 3g

ran out of Chain'd out- which sucks cause it is my favorite, and a few others I had t drop due to a Un-foreseen medical costs. and a few more of these will be going to the way side as I run out a lot of this is extras and goodies. my Four top choices would be Chain'd out, Animal pak, N'gorge and Protein powders. So far I like the results of the evo-stack I've gained Almost 1.5" in my arms in 7 weeks. I added Cardo and change up my diet some lowered my carbs and BF came off as I was pugging out fast then I wanted but the strength gains I'm able to add 10-20 lbs per-week.