PDA

View Full Version : Vickie Guerrero's exit on RAW...

~gymdiva~
06-09-2009, 12:25 PM
was apparently the real deal:

Credit: PWInsider.com

Apparently Vickie Guerrero's resignation from WWE last night on RAW was a reality.

The widow of WWE Hall Of Famer Eddie Guerrero reportedly gave her notice to WWE management, citing wanting to spend more time with her children as the reason.

Vickie may or may not be used on a few more television shows
, but is definitely officially on the way out of WWE.

thachozenonebx
06-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Great now...we will get the mcmahons running raw....great

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-09-2009, 10:41 PM
I wonder how hard it was for her to keep on doing that in the absence of Eddie?

BigJD69
06-10-2009, 09:03 AM
I didn't even know they were really married?

~gymdiva~
06-10-2009, 02:19 PM
who? Vickie and Eddie? or Vickie and Edge?

~gymdiva~
06-10-2009, 02:20 PM
and speaking of her leaving, this brings us to who will replace her...and I wondered if there could be an interim GM...next week...in Charlotte...woo ;)

Source: PWInsider.com

There is a lot of speculation floating around right now concerning who will be announced as Raw's new General Manager this Monday night during the 3 hour special. It should be noted that although Ric Flair might be the one to take the job, as the show takes place live in his hometown of Charlotte, NC, it has NOT been confirmed by sources close to the situation. At this point Flair being announced as the GM is a possibility, but plans are currently being worked out and nothing has been decided upon concretely. As per usual, WWE changes its mind very frequently when it comes to big creative ideas, and it's possible they won't make a firm decision until the day of the show.

MichaelWayne
06-10-2009, 02:23 PM
I wonder how hard it was for her to keep on doing that in the absence of Eddie?

Probably pretty easy, the checks were still coming in. She had the job out of pity...not talent.

Ninja Loco
06-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Ric would be great as an executive again. I loved it when he "co-owned" with Vince. I loves me some Ric.

ANADROLicfreak
06-10-2009, 02:27 PM
anyone is better than her.

~gymdiva~
06-10-2009, 10:02 PM
this is sad if true:

Credit: F4WOnline.com

As we reported this past Monday night, former RAW General Manager Vickie Guerrero legitimately gave her notice to the company, claiming she wanted to wrap up business so she could return to her normal home-life with her children.

Apparently Vickie gave her notice about a month ago, the same time the storylines started centering around her and pig noises. The hog-pen match and the verbal send-off from Edge on RAW this past Monday night were Vickie's parting gifts from WWE.

The Big Sexy
06-10-2009, 10:13 PM
that sucks - she gives her notice and they make fun of her (in a bad way) for a month because of it. Unless she agreed to it, of course.

~gymdiva~
06-11-2009, 12:15 PM
-Vickie Guerrero has been added to the "Alumni" section at WWE.com. Mr. Kennedy and Umaga have not.

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-11-2009, 03:56 PM
If I had to hear her horrid voice or see her cellulite-stuffed face scream out EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE ME one more time, I may have been sick to my stomach :rolleyes:

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Ric would be great as an executive again. I loved it when he "co-owned" with Vince. I loves me some Ric.

Hes a straight up G and there is no denying it. He is still Stepping and Whooping and calling Randy Orton a punk punk punk!

Triple-H_2005
06-17-2009, 02:13 PM
If I had to hear her horrid voice or see her cellulite-stuffed face scream out EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE ME one more time, I may have been sick to my stomach :rolleyes:

This.

I'm SO happy to see her go. The face and body were bed enough, but her voice made me want to commit murder!