PDA

View Full Version : DParagona NPC Bodybuilding Competitor Journal

dianeparagona
11-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi,
A little bit about me.
I am new to the bodybuilding community and absolutely love being fit. My gym is my playground and my happy place. I recently lost 71 pounds eating a clean dieting and carb cycling. I am training for my first bodybuilding competition June 1, 2013.

I have 2 coaches who take care of my nutrition and workouts.
I workout 5 to 6 times a week weightlifting 4 times and 50 minutes of fat burning cardio.

The supplements I am taking are:
Glutamin 5g 3 times a day, L-Carnitine twice a day, multivitamins Scivation Extend 3 times a day and Fat Burners twice a day. I also use Beverly International UMP, Matrix 5.0, Dymatize Casien before bed.

I would love to record my journal and love any feedback or suggestions that would help me on my journey. I give every lady here so much credit for what they have accomplished. It is not about the trophy but your own personal journey. Looking forward to talking to some of you ladies. :-)

Sunnyday
11-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Hi and welcome to RX! Congrats on your recent weight loss and decision to compete. I'll be following along. :)

dianeparagona
11-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Thanks so much. :)

The Prodigy
11-11-2012, 08:34 PM
WELCOME TO RX GIRL! Glad you are here! I have loved watching you every step of the way and know you can definitely motivate those you will meet here! Can't wait to watch you progress further!

dianeparagona
11-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks so much so glad to be here. This forum is so inspiring. :)

curvygirl
11-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Woot Woot! Welcome to RX Girl Diane! Lots of great ladies hear who love this lifestyle! It will fe fun to follow you on your journey! Peace! :D

Bronwyn
11-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Welcome here. It is nice to see a bodybuilder journal :)

The Prodigy
11-20-2012, 10:35 PM
Hi,
A little bit about me.
I am new to the bodybuilding community and absolutely love being fit. My gym is my playground and my happy place. I recently lost 71 pounds eating a clean dieting and carb cycling. I am training for my first bodybuilding competition June 1, 2013.

I have 2 coaches who take care of my nutrition and workouts.
I workout 5 to 6 times a week weightlifting 4 times and 50 minutes of fat burning cardio.

The supplements I am taking are:
Glutamin 5g 3 times a day, L-Carnitine twice a day, multivitamins Scivation Extend 3 times a day and Fat Burners twice a day. I also use Beverly International UMP, Matrix 5.0, Dymatize Casien before bed.

I would love to record my journal and love any feedback or suggestions that would help me on my journey. I give every lady here so much credit for what they have accomplished. It is not about the trophy but your own personal journey. Looking forward to talking to some of you ladies. :-)

How do you like the Dymatize casien? I have never found a casien I like!

PFEPerformance
11-21-2012, 09:18 AM
On board and WELCOME!!!! Looking forward to following along!

dianeparagona
11-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Thanks so much. I just cant get enough of this stuff. Absolutely love it. :-)

dianeparagona
11-22-2012, 10:24 AM
I absolutely love it ordered the Cinnamon Bun flavor and I am on my second container never gets old and really fills me up. I use it as my last meal before bed. Try it you will like it.

dianeparagona
11-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Thanks so much. I look forward to learning so much from all the awesome ladies here. :-)

dianeparagona
11-22-2012, 10:40 AM
I wanted to find out what you ladies take for Glutamine, Creatine, and L-Carnitine. I am currently taking Syntrax Glue Glutamine, Dymatize L-Carnitine and was considering taking Con-Cret Creatine. Any suggestions would be great. Making sure I get the best products in my body. Thanks. :-)

The Prodigy
11-29-2012, 08:15 AM
I have never taken any of those supps! I have never seen a benefit and creatine makes me hold water like a bloated whale! LOL!!!