PDA

View Full Version : Intramuscular GH injects

Porterhouse23
02-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Ive been hearing alot of bros running GH intramuscular these days and getting great results. Has anyone had any experience with this?

RazorRipped
02-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Ive been hearing alot of bros running GH intramuscular these days and getting great results. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Results won't be any different injecting IM vs. SubQ. You're talking maybe a 20-30 minute difference.

Porterhouse23
02-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Ok gotcha thanks brotha. Ive been reading this forum and you are very educated, and id love to pic your brain. I have my first kit of GH and have many ?'s because everything i read is different on protocols and what not.

ChowderPaw
02-15-2009, 11:36 PM
what about intraveniously? (seriously)

GDAWG15
02-16-2009, 08:50 AM

wtf???

Porterhouse23
02-16-2009, 09:56 AM
wtf???

LOL...no shit!

Swiper
02-16-2009, 10:17 AM

i actually have done that once. it can be done, but is not recommended.

It made me feel like a drug addict junkie.

maxititer
02-16-2009, 10:29 AM
IM injection of GH will activate local GH receptors in those area and some amount of IGF1 will be secreted in area of injection. Some guys using it PWO. It may take 3-4 hours after sub c injection of GH to see any detectable rise in basal IGF1 level.

When IM injections and sub c injections will have no difference in amount of resulted hepatic IGF1, why not to try to get some extra boost from im injection for lugging muscles for example. In theory local effect of IM GH injection is present

Aaron Singerman
02-16-2009, 10:49 AM
IV HGH? Why? Never heard of that one before... Max? (obviously doing anything IV will go directly into the vein and into the blood the fastest)

maxititer
02-16-2009, 11:07 AM
IV HGH? Why? Never heard of that one before... Max? (obviously doing anything IV will go directly into the vein and into the blood the fastest)

when first recombinant proteins were introduced in medicine, mostly that were injected IV. Just it is not so practical for regular injections and require more skills, which most of off label GH users do not have.

If GH injected sub c in abdominal area, then it also will go direct into liver, all blood from abdominal area goes into liver. And becasue most of GH's action medicated by IGF1 secreted by liver, then GH sub c in abdominal area quite good enough.

Swiper
02-16-2009, 11:18 AM
found this on a BBing forum.

Medical Department M (Diabetes & Endocrinology), Aarhus University Hospital, Kommunehospitalet, Aarhus University, Denmark.

The current mode of growth hormone (GH) replacement therapy is daily subcutaneous (s.c.) injections given in the evening. This schedule is unable to mimic the endogenous pulsatile pattern of GH secretion, which might be of importance for the induction of growth and other GH actions. The present study was conducted in order to study the pharmacokinetics of different doses of GH following intranasal (i.n.) administration and the biological activity of GH after i.n. administration as compared with sc and intravenous (i.v.) delivery. Sixteen GH-deficient patients were studied on five different occasions. On three occasions GH was administered intranasally in doses of 0.05, 0.10 and 0.20 IU/kg, using didecanoyl-L-alpha-phosphatidylcholine as an enhancer. On the other two occasions the patients received an sc injection (0.10 IU/kg) and an i.v. injection (0.015 IU/kg) of GH, respectively. The nasal doses and the sc injection were given in random order in a crossover design. In a double-blinded manner the subjects received the three nasal doses as one puff in each nostril. The patients received no GH treatment between the five studies or during the last week before the start of each study. Intravenous administration produced a short-lived serum GH peak value of 128.12 +/- 6.71 micrograms/l. Peak levels were 13.98 +/- 1.63 micrograms/l after s.c. injection and 3.26 +/- 0.38, 7.07 +/- 0.80 and 8.37 +/- 1.31 micrograms/l, respectively, after the three nasal doses. The peak values of the 0.05 and the 0.20 IU/kg nasal doses were significantly different (p = 0.007). The mean levels obtained by the low nasal dose were significantly lower than those obtained with the medium (p < 0.001) and the high dose (p < 0.001), while there was no significant difference between the medium and the high doses. The absolute bioavailability of GH following s.c. relative to i.v. administration was 49.5%. The bioavailabilities of the nasal doses were: 7.8% (0.05 IU). 8.9% (0.10 IU) and 3.8% (0.20 IU). Serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels increased significantly after s.c. administration only. Mean levels were significantly higher after s.c. administration as compared with the i.v. and all three nasal does (p < 0.001). Serum IGF binding protein 3 (IGFBP-3) levels remained unchanged on all five occasions. Mean serum IGFBP-I levels were significantly lower after s.c. GH injection than after administration of the i.v. (p < 0.001) and the three nasal doses (p < 0.005). Subcutaneous GH administration resulted in significantly higher levels of serum insulin and blood glucose (p < 0.001). In conclusion, the bioavailability of nasal GH was low (3.8-8.9%). An i.v. bolus injection of, on average, 1 IU of GH induced no metabolic response. Only s.c. GH administration induced increased levels of IGF-I, insulin and glucose. These data reveal that a closer imitation of the physiological GH pulses than achieved by s.c. GH administration is of limited importance for the induction of a metabolic response to GH.

maxititer
02-16-2009, 12:16 PM
Serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels increased significantly after s.c. administration only.

that is the most important sentence, from the whole abstract. Seems like sub c injections does not have any good alternative with GH.

important point is that they had used GH deficient patients, so endogenous GH secretion did not affected the results.

Mr. Shoulders
02-17-2009, 08:58 AM
I shoot my GH eod Sub-Q and eod IM

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 11:46 AM
IV is toooo risky..stick to Sub-Q