PDA

View Full Version : P Plex

trees
06-10-2009, 10:33 AM
hi, i'm 17 and about to take a cycle of P-plex.. is their anything i should be aware of before taking this? Also how should i take it?

Alex The Great
07-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Age? Stats? Training experience? I wouldn't recommend the use of a prohormone to anyone let alone someone so young. Your 17 and your natural test levels are still high. If your not gaining like you want to then eat more. Most younger kids think prohormones are the awnser but the awnser may be some more food. Nothing a few more steaks and a couple shots of olive can't fix for the extra calories.

Sledge
07-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Firstly welcome to the site mate. I hope you join in and become part of the Rx crew. Their plenty to learn and teach here and a lot of fun to be had too.

Honestly mate, at 17 I wouldn't touch the stuff. In reality, at 44 I wouldn't touch the stuff. Prohormones have all the sides for fuck all gains.

Post up your training and diet plan and your stats and let some of the people here guide you in the right direction. I guarantee you'll get better results than with P-plex.

GirlyMuscle
07-12-2009, 09:57 AM
I tell every young guy this...right now you have as much natural test flowing around in your body as a juicer. Take full advantadge of it now. Lift heavy, train with intesity and EAT EAT EAT! You'll grow just fine.