PDA

View Full Version : Naural Comps/Pro Hormones

Greg0ry
06-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Is it wrong to consider competing in a natural org if you're using/used Pro Hormones in the past? Or do you think a lot of natural guys use these and claim not to?

Leni101%Natural
06-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Most organisationns have so many years before you can consider yourself natural again. I dont know any that allow prohormones as they are essentialy steroid precursors(correct me if i am wrong) ,they have the same mechanisims and function the same requiring cycling and PCT and have simmilar side effects. Essentialy toned down gear but gear none the less, a slippery slope with the only outcome being the darkside, but if thats the way you go its your choice :) But you cant realy claim natural if you use or are on them

slackadjuster
06-10-2009, 04:51 PM
http://www.inbfcanada.com/docs/2009WNBF-INBFBannedSubstancesList.pdf

This should hold for most natural organizations. The one I just did had a voice stress polygraph and a piss test for class winners.

matt1005
06-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Is it wrong to consider competing in a natural org if you're using/used Pro Hormones in the past? Or do you think a lot of natural guys use these and claim not to?
I have never used them, but if you go to the website for the org that you are considering competing in they should have a list of banned substances. Also, I am sure that you can find an email or a forum for the org and can ask questions. Hope this helps.

JohnnyMuscles
06-22-2009, 12:09 AM
I have a question can I take all the Muscletech supplemnents including Cryotest and be considered natural?

MsGuns
06-22-2009, 12:10 AM
I have a question can I take all the Muscletech supplemnents including Cryotest and be considered natural?

read the label and compare it to the org banned list...

sassy69
06-22-2009, 12:51 AM
Or contact the promoter or your state NPC chair & ask.

jbruno7272
06-22-2009, 09:49 AM

I had a friend who entered a natural contest and never used a prohormone or steroid but the sad thing was when he got there he realized that half of the guys were juicing or on prohormones. One of the guys we grew up with and has juiced since age 16 and still does. This guy won the whole thing. That really sucked for the guys who are truly natural. This particular contest had a lie detector machine and obviously these guys passed. I personally think it's wrong to enter a natural competition if you are not following the rules of said contest. But lying is completely wrong.

sassy69
06-22-2009, 11:38 AM
I had a friend who entered a natural contest and never used a prohormone or steroid but the sad thing was when he got there he realized that half of the guys were juicing or on prohormones. One of the guys we grew up with and has juiced since age 16 and still does. This guy won the whole thing. That really sucked for the guys who are truly natural. This particular contest had a lie detector machine and obviously these guys passed. I personally think it's wrong to enter a natural competition if you are not following the rules of said contest. But lying is completely wrong.

This is the one sad thing about natural comp. Unless you're in a federation that does urine tests, the "testing" is too easy to get around. But it reflects sooooo poorly on the cheating competitors' integrity & sportsmanship.

JohnnyMuscles
06-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Or contact the promoter or your state NPC chair & ask.

Okay thanks should have thought of that lol :)

devo09
07-03-2009, 08:36 PM
http://www.inbfcanada.com/docs/2009WNBF-INBFBannedSubstancesList.pdf

This should hold for most natural organizations. The one I just did had a voice stress polygraph and a piss test for class winners.
The shitty thing about the INBF is that if your new to the org you only have to be prohormone/prosteroid free for 2 years..
I know a couple people who did several cycles just to "get ahead" and then went ahead and competed "naturally" only 2 years later

nutratroy
07-07-2009, 01:54 AM

No, simply because they were once legal. Follow the guide lines of the org. If they do, thats on them. Man, I get this question a lot....don't worry about others, do your homework, diet and show up to win....you can not dictate what others well do. So why worry.

nutratroy
07-07-2009, 01:55 AM

Now that is some funny shit:bowdown::bowdown:

Zetawill
07-07-2009, 01:33 PM
A lot of natty's use it as well as other "natural" compounds such as IGF-1 and other peptides.
Oh yeah and then there are the natty's that use for 4 years and come off for a little while to compete "naturally".

nutratroy
07-17-2009, 02:55 AM
A lot of natty's use it as well as other "natural" compounds such as IGF-1 and other peptides.
Oh yeah and then there are the natty's that use for 4 years and come off for a little while to compete "naturally".

Like who? Some orgs are 2 years drug free while some are 7. Nautural compounds like IGF-1, lol. Sign me up, I am sure my comp will love that!

Silidons
08-12-2009, 05:32 PM
No, simply because they were once legal. Follow the guide lines of the org. If they do, thats on them. Man, I get this question a lot....don't worry about others, do your homework, diet and show up to win....you can not dictate what others well do. So why worry.

Legal =/= natural. There are a large amount of steroids that are available OTC and are completely legal.

It all really depends on the person. If they can live with entering a natural division and know they really aren't natural, more power to them. If they are only playing by the rules, say 2 years natural, etc, then that's fine too. As long as you're following the rules, and not the whole "I'm a natural for life" when in fact they are not, I think it's fine.

But it is not an opinion that if it was legal, then it's natural. That's like saying someone isn't really an alcoholic because it's legal to drink.

ANADROLicfreak
08-12-2009, 05:34 PM

what?lol wow

juggernaut
09-11-2009, 11:47 PM
I know a couple people who did several cycles just to "get ahead" and then went ahead and competed "naturally" only 2 years latercough cough...name removed..."natural for life"...cough