PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's wrestling debut on TNA this week...

~gymdiva~
06-10-2009, 11:23 PM
straight from her myspace blog:

My TNA Wresting Debut !
Hey MySpacers !

A few people have asked me why I chose to go to TNA. Not nearly as many as have suggested that I go to TNA over the past couple years, but it has been been asked. Before I can answer that, I have to address why I left WWE. I left because I didn't enjoy my role, and I didn't see it changing. That, in addition to the brutal travel schedule, made it an easy choice for me to walk away and leave the opportunity available to one of the scores of female wrestlers who were anxiously awaiting their chance.

TNA approached me with the offer to come to their organization, work a less rigorous schedule, and more importantly, wrestle to the best of my ability with no limitations.

Several people have debated whether this will effect my chance at one day being elected into the WWE Hall of Fame. I am flattered at my name even being mentioned with such an honor. And whether or not you believe that I am worthy, I really don't think that WWE will hold it against me for doing other things after I left. I truly believe that I gave 100% every day with WWE, and that I went above and beyond what was expected of me. I think that if I am happy with my choices, then they are happy for me. Of course they took me off their website. They can't promote talent with another organization. But again, I'd like to think that on a personal level, they are happy for me.

The only serious considerations I had were 1) Would I still be able to train for MMA? 2) Do I miss wrestling and want to do it on a regular basis? 3) Can I entertain TNA fans in a way that they deserve to be entertained?

I believe so to all three. I still have time to dedicate to MMA. I definitely miss wrestling. And my goal is not only to be the best in a very tough Knockout division, but to elevate the performance of the entire division.

Thursday night on TNA Impact on SpikeTV I have my first match in about five months, and my first in a six sided ring. For those who haven't seen TNA recently, I think you should tune in. Because for those of you who do, you'll see a female wrestler in the best shape of her life, at the top of her game, beginning a new journey.

Buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-10-2009, 11:39 PM
Well I am sold. I guess I now watch TNA as well.

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Come to TNA...where real wrestling happens.:beerbang:

~gymdiva~
06-11-2009, 12:44 PM
^this is EXACTLY what I say in regards to the women's division...there was even a dark match for them (Kong vs Melissa I believe?) that made Raven of all people stand back and say wow...I wanna be a knockout ;)

oddly enough, I have those knockout shirts they used in Tough Enough in every color...

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-11-2009, 03:53 PM
^this is EXACTLY what I say in regards to the women's division...there was even a dark match for them (Kong vs Melissa I believe?) that made Raven of all people stand back and say wow...I wanna be a knockout ;)

oddly enough, I have those knockout shirts they used in Tough Enough in every color...

The women in TNA throw down and wrestle hard. I would love to see Beth Pheonix in TNA. You just know she would be pile driving Scott Steiner;):D:D

~gymdiva~
06-13-2009, 12:10 AM
Tara's debut!

xMhSMW1F6i4