PDA

View Full Version : Pre Contest Stacks

littleman
06-11-2009, 05:25 AM
Hey, I was needing a little advise on pre contest stacks for women. Im sure women will use a lot of the same anabolics that the guys do but I figured the amount is will be the main difference. HELP!!!!

sassy69
06-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Hey, I was needing a little advise on pre contest stacks for women. Im sure women will use a lot of the same anabolics that the guys do but I figured the amount is will be the main difference. HELP!!!!

Is this for a particular person? What is the contest (figure, bb,.... bikini :p......). What is this person's lifting background? I.e. is there solid muscle base & discipline associated w/ years of lifting for a particular goal? Is there any previous cycle experience? Can you provide a little more context? Women don't cycle like men, and I'm not aware of one standard stack for men, so I wouldn't assume one standard stack is appropriate for women. Just like anythign else, it matters where you are coming from, what your goals & expectations are before diving in.

Miss Muscle
06-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Hey Sassy! Quick question... does T3 come is liquid, pill or both?

Bob Smith Jr.
06-11-2009, 05:32 PM
not sassy...but both!

sassy69
06-11-2009, 06:40 PM
not sassy...but both!

sassy & yes, both.

Generally speaking, any liquid preparation can have variable dosing. This seems to be particularly true of liquid clen.

But yes it comes in both forms.

Traditional pharma form is Cytomel tabs.

Miss Muscle
06-11-2009, 07:44 PM
sassy & yes, both.

Generally speaking, any liquid preparation can have variable dosing. This seems to be particularly true of liquid clen.

But yes it comes in both forms.

Traditional pharma form is Cytomel tabs.

Thank you! the only thing that makes me nervous with taking liquid is like you said Variable dosing and not being able to make it 100% accruate.

Is it dangerous being off on the amount.. because it is altering your thyroid?

sassy69
06-11-2009, 07:57 PM
This whole "it will screw up your thyroid" is very squishy and ambiguous. Generally you can tell when you're using too much - you will get decidedly lethargic. If you are running large amounts for long periods of time, this is also generally bad. Just like any other "supplement" - they are not meant to be maintenance-state protocols.

Miss Muscle
06-11-2009, 11:19 PM
This whole "it will screw up your thyroid" is very squishy and ambiguous. Generally you can tell when you're using too much - you will get decidedly lethargic. If you are running large amounts for long periods of time, this is also generally bad. Just like any other "supplement" - they are not meant to be maintenance-state protocols.

Thank you Sassy!!!!!!!!!

littleman
06-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Oh yes Sassy, good point! Sorry. This cycle would be for a late 30s to early 40s female bodybuilder. This will be her 2nd contest. She messed around with a little test back in her early 20s but have not touched anything sence. She is about 5' 8" tall, 195#, with bodyfat in the high 20s. Proly lookn at a meso-endomorph body type. She has worked out for many years but never really trained like a "bodybuilder" untill 6-7 months ago. She's jus a natural big boned girl.

sassy69
06-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Oh yes Sassy, good point! Sorry. This cycle would be for a late 30s to early 40s female bodybuilder. This will be her 2nd contest. She messed around with a little test back in her early 20s but have not touched anything sence. She is about 5' 8" tall, 195#, with bodyfat in the high 20s. Proly lookn at a meso-endomorph body type. She has worked out for many years but never really trained like a "bodybuilder" untill 6-7 months ago. She's jus a natural big boned girl.

At high bodyfat, using drugs is going to result in a "thicker" build - just so you know. At lower bodyfat is when you see the 'cutting up' from a cycle.

A starter cycle is 10 mg anavar ED for 12-15 weeks, some t3 + clen can help dropping bodyfat, but keeping in mind that its the diet & cardio that get you there before the drugs do. For anything more aggressive you can look at primo and the add in nolvadex & proviron to dial in the last 4-8 weeks.

Jodie
06-12-2009, 11:14 AM
A starter cycle is 10 mg anavar ED for 12-15 weeks, some t3 + clen can help dropping bodyfat, but keeping in mind that its the diet & cardio that get you there before the drugs do. For anything more aggressive you can look at primo and the add in nolvadex & proviron to dial in the last 4-8 weeks.
Good stuff. ;)

littleman
06-13-2009, 08:25 AM
At high bodyfat, using drugs is going to result in a "thicker" build - just so you know. At lower bodyfat is when you see the 'cutting up' from a cycle.

Awesome!!!!! Thanx a lot. We'll see what we can do.