PDA

View Full Version : Hey PJ!! Were you....

John Romano
02-16-2009, 01:22 AM
... Wearing a SPECIES shirt when you filmed the Evan Centopani "In the Trenches" for MD at the Gold's in New Haven? You now, that video everyone is talking about that isn't up? You're not one of those "strap hangers" they're talking about, are you?

buster12
02-16-2009, 01:25 AM
hahah.lol!

azn-beef
02-16-2009, 01:27 AM
lol i asked him that..he said he wasnt

Canuck_Muscle
02-16-2009, 03:23 AM
Hahaha man I still cannot believe that the Admin douche whoever it is said that about PJ and Chris. What a low life. It was sweet when Evan called the Admin guy on it and then the Admin guy had to admit he was wrong and threw out an apology. At least Evan is keeping it real over there.

GrayBull
02-16-2009, 03:36 AM
ADMIN completely flipped positions when Even, PJ, and everyone started calling bullshit. Funny as hell.

Jer
02-16-2009, 11:18 AM
That's what I was thinking.

I know PJ said he wasn't, but maybe. I was there, but I sure as hell don't remember exactly what PJ was wearing.

I do know one thing, Ev was certainly not "covered in sweats" like the Admin fellow suggested.

mr.genetics
02-16-2009, 11:24 AM
That sucks that they are withholding the video because of a fucking t-shirt. couldn't they just blur the logo out with some editing? I mean, come on....fuck.

STEELERJ-XL
02-16-2009, 11:40 AM
Light weight sissys over there. Wait till BechGLUTES doesn't show up at the Arnold. I bet he doesn't go. Babys.

John Romano
02-16-2009, 11:53 AM
They just keep right on with that "no bull" attitude over there, don't they?

deadlift0
02-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Its funny how Steve let Kai include his glute workout on MD TV. Hmmmmm

sba220
02-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Dont worry John, the "Admin" apologized today and cited that he/she was misinformed. It seems that "NO BULL" can apply to hindsight as well. In other words, its ALL BULL until they get called out.

But let's be honest, if Evan trained in a thong the "Boss" would have had that video edited months ago for his personal collection.

RX-MikeM
02-16-2009, 12:40 PM
I live in New Haven! just thought that was cool. btw great job on the site Dave and John.

BABOON
02-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Is there a link to the thread, I can't see it on the front page

ripster
02-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Hey John, where is the great content you guys promised us.

I know that since you two filmed and edited everything that you guys would have a lot of content up by now.

Or is it just the Smally brothers and your Radio Show?

CJCummings
02-16-2009, 01:01 PM

I know that since you two filmed and edited everything that you guys would have a lot of content up by now.

Give it time, the site was just launched. I am sure once the competitive season gets underway there will be lots of coverage. You cant just make up coverage of events, you need events to happen in order to do so.

BABOON
02-16-2009, 01:09 PM

I agree with this, why haven't Dave and John uploaded their Arnold Classic videos yet? And what about the interviews from next years Olympia?

ripster
02-16-2009, 01:11 PM
oh

Here i was led to believe they had all sorts of stuff already like cooking and training stuff.

BABOON
02-16-2009, 01:20 PM
And you're calling them out because they haven't produced it in the seven days that the site has been up?

I agree, they should have had at least 30 videos posted within the first four days. This shit is just slack.

Also, quantum computers, what's taking so fucking long?

Jeff The Producer
02-16-2009, 01:27 PM
oh

Here i was led to believe they had all sorts of stuff already like cooking and training stuff.

It's good to know the MD staff has so much time on their hands to peruse our boards. Welcome! :)

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Jeff I look foward to show#2 with BIG LOU the Bull and the smalley brothers! Ive never heard Lou interviewed on a radio show and ive listened to them all!

MisledYouth
02-16-2009, 01:47 PM
oh

Very discrete avatar my friend... very discrete.

jim
02-16-2009, 02:05 PM
And you're calling them out because they haven't produced it in the seven days that the site has been up?

I agree, they should have had at least 30 videos posted within the first four days. This shit is just slack.

Also, quantum computers, what's taking so fucking long?
last line: that's what i'm sayin'!

Conan_O'Barian
02-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Here's what Admin said for anyone interested...

"Allow me to elaborate on this video as it may never come out.

(Keep in mind I said 'may not'.)

The workout was supposed to be with Evan only, yet a strap hanger or two popped in and Bill could not get rid of them.

Second, Evan is covered in full sweats and to be honest, it's not a good reflection of Evan or the series.

We are therefore concentrating on the Arnold, and if we time it right, we will reschedule some workouts with the likes of Evan, The House, Branch and others on Team MD.

Hope this helps."

Conan_O'Barian
02-16-2009, 02:16 PM
I found what he said to be really stupid for alot of reasons. First, the Kai video's are him wearing sweats but they posted those... he's full of shit. Second, not everyone who watches these videos are schmoes like Bleach-man, therefore, we don't need to see a leg training video of Evan in spandex and shirtless... Dorian was wearing sweats in "Blood & Guts" and that's known as one of the best bodybuilding vids ever... fuck MD.

John Romano
02-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Here's what Admin said for anyone interested...

"Allow me to elaborate on this video as it may never come out.

(Keep in mind I said 'may not'.)

The workout was supposed to be with Evan only, yet a strap hanger or two popped in and Bill could not get rid of them.

Second, Evan is covered in full sweats and to be honest, it's not a good reflection of Evan or the series.

We are therefore concentrating on the Arnold, and if we time it right, we will reschedule some workouts with the likes of Evan, The House, Branch and others on Team MD.

Hope this helps."

More MD bullshit. Evan was wearing shorts and a tank-top

BABOON
02-16-2009, 04:36 PM
If Evan was in sweats and a tank top, how come they didn't pull the Kai video where he was dressed like a christmas hobo?

225orDie
02-16-2009, 05:24 PM

Maybe you should listen to Big Lou on the show tonight! Oh that's right you got pissed of Levrone on that disgrace of a radio show.

knine110
02-16-2009, 05:43 PM
If even was in sweats and a tank top, how come they didn't pull the Kai video where he was dressed like a christmas hobo?

Man you crack me up.

John Romano
02-16-2009, 05:44 PM
If even was in sweats and a tank top, how come they didn't pull the Kai video where he was dressed like a christmas hobo?

A "Christmas hobo??" AGHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Jer
02-16-2009, 05:49 PM
A "Christmas hobo??" AGHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
:D That's good. lol

Thefuture
02-16-2009, 05:49 PM
Lets start an Over/Under on when MD goes to the shitter.My guess is when Dave and John come out with their publication lol

Pearce
02-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Lol @ md

KingMarc69
02-16-2009, 07:10 PM

I just sharted i laughed so hard.

BullGod
02-16-2009, 08:05 PM
oh

Damn...guess Blechman was right....what a bunch of slackers!

Por2gue
02-16-2009, 08:31 PM
I just sharted i laughed so hard.
LMAO, sharted!!

greuceanu
02-17-2009, 02:56 AM
If Evan was in sweats and a tank top, how come they didn't pull the Kai video where he was dressed like a christmas hobo?

Damn,i gotta watch that video now.

greuceanu
02-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Kai is one weird cookie.And he can't squat for shit.Loved the faces Glass was making.