PDA

View Full Version : Dave/John radio idea.

marcusmucheck
06-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Dave/John,
I enjoy all of the radio shows very much, and I especially enjoy Dr. Connelly and Arthur L. Rea. However, something I think would enhance the show would be Rick Collins. Perhaps he could cover a few common forum questions as well as common situation questions.
My rights as a military member, living on a goverment installation, differ from a civilian, but I think everyone could benefit from a RXM law education.
For instance:
Being pulled over with AAS (or anything illegal)
Video taping police
Searching of our property
The steps of arrest
Not just our rights, but how they are applied in legal action. I appreciate what you guys are doing here at RXM and will do my best to support you by word of mouth and buying your products.

Respectfully,
Marcus Mucheck

ANADROLicfreak
06-11-2009, 05:29 PM
maybe they could have on rick collins?good ideas though.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-11-2009, 05:32 PM
amazing idea imo

ANADROLicfreak
06-11-2009, 05:36 PM
i was talking about marcus idea.ha

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-11-2009, 05:40 PM
i was talking about marcus idea.ha
me too, sorry for not quoting

ANADROLicfreak
06-11-2009, 05:46 PM
that girl in your avi is sexy.is it your girl friend?

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-11-2009, 05:50 PM
that girl in your avi is sexy.is it your girl friend?
nope is just a random image i already explained that i was just making fun of anabolic one but since you keep talkin about it i guess i will change it

ANADROLicfreak
06-11-2009, 05:51 PM
it is very disturbing.haha

GetLean
06-11-2009, 05:55 PM
How about Jack Owoc on the show

John Romano
06-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Dave/John,
I enjoy all of the radio shows very much, and I especially enjoy Dr. Connelly and Arthur L. Rea. However, something I think would enhance the show would be Rick Collins. Perhaps he could cover a few common forum questions as well as common situation questions.
My rights as a military member, living on a goverment installation, differ from a civilian, but I think everyone could benefit from a RXM law education.
For instance:
Being pulled over with AAS (or anything illegal)
Video taping police
Searching of our property
The steps of arrest
Not just our rights, but how they are applied in legal action. I appreciate what you guys are doing here at RXM and will do my best to support you by word of mouth and buying your products.

Respectfully,
Marcus Mucheck

We'd love to have Rick. But if we did Blechman would cut his column (even though I'm the guy who brought him on board)

ANADROLicfreak
06-11-2009, 05:57 PM
oh shit blech strikes again!!!!

canadian-muscle
06-11-2009, 08:12 PM
gee i wish he wernt such a prick

GetLean
06-12-2009, 06:10 AM
Another really good guy would be Justin Harris