06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm

This show will be posted later today... but if you'd like to listen LIVE:

http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-11-2009, 05:22 PM
i am fucked, it says i need a plug in but firefox says it doesnt find one
fuck

hey when are you guys gonna have an off topic whack pack?

Aaron Singerman
06-11-2009, 07:48 PM
i am fucked, it says i need a plug in but firefox says it doesnt find one
fuck

hey when are you guys gonna have an off topic whack pack?

Show is over... and damn, it was another good one! lol....

The show will be posted whenever Carl gets the MP3 over to Jeff the Producer!

OFF TOPIC whack pack?! Who would we induct into OUR whack pack?! Dave only has the whack pack because he ACTUALLY HAS an entourage, while Carl and I are lone wolves (Well, actually, I have Amy... and Carl has his guinie pig... Truffles, or something)!

Jason Newman
06-11-2009, 08:13 PM
what was the basis of the show?

Aaron Singerman
06-11-2009, 08:36 PM
what was the basis of the show?

:: OFF TOPIC - # 21 - Quincy Taylor On The QT - Quincy is one of the largest pro bodybuilders in the game tipping the scale at over 300 pounds of ripped muscle on his six foot four frame and as expected he's not one to mince words. When you're that big you just don't have to. ::

and of course Carl and I shoot the shit for the first 15-20 minutes about the OFF TOPIC T-shirts, Hitler, and the shooting at the Holocaust museum...

anthony1992
06-11-2009, 10:31 PM
:: OFF TOPIC - # 21 - Quincy Taylor On The QT - Quincy is one of the largest pro bodybuilders in the game tipping the scale at over 300 pounds of ripped muscle on his six foot four frame and as expected he's not one to mince words. When you're that big you just don't have to. ::

and of course Carl and I shoot the shit for the first 15-20 minutes about the OFF TOPIC T-shirts, Hitler, and the shooting at the Holocaust museum...

looks like a great show can't wait to hear it

triceptor
06-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Show is over... and damn, it was another good one! lol....

The show will be posted whenever Carl gets the MP3 over to Jeff the Producer!

OFF TOPIC whack pack?! Who would we induct into OUR whack pack?! Dave only has the whack pack because he ACTUALLY HAS an entourage, while Carl and I are lone wolves (Well, actually, I have Amy... and Carl has his guinie pig... Truffles, or something)!

HAHAHAHAHA Truffles.. that's funny. Butterscotch... And she's going to Cali with me so when I stop in Huston to stay with you and Amy you'll have a chance to bond with her... HAHAHA.....

Jeff The Producer
06-11-2009, 10:48 PM
And for those interested, the show is now available - click here! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html)

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-11-2009, 11:57 PM
quincy taylor rocks, i love his way of thinkin, thanks for the bad ass show carl and aaron

Aaron Singerman
06-11-2009, 11:59 PM
quincy taylor rocks, i love his way of thinkin, thanks for the bad ass show carl and aaron

You are very welcome... We had a fun time with QT... and I'd like to have him back on again sometime soon.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-12-2009, 12:13 AM
You are very welcome... We had a fun time with QT... and I'd like to have him back on again sometime soon.

just came back from the thread to say exactly that, we need a second part

Aaron Singerman
06-12-2009, 12:18 AM
just came back from the thread to say exactly that, we need a second part

I think we will. Quincy and I have spoken on the phone since, and I really like the guy... so as long as he's willing... it'll happen!

We would have went longer, but Carl believes that keeping the show as close to one hour is important... "Leave them wanting more" he says. I'm the one who is always pushing it to 1:30! I hate not asking all the questions I've written... We still had a whole page of them left for QT!

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-12-2009, 12:22 AM
I think we will. Quincy and I have spoken on the phone since, and I really like the guy... so as long as he's willing... it'll happen!

We would have went longer, but Carl believes that keeping the show as close to one hour is important... "Leave them wanting more" he says. I'm the one who is always pushing it to 1:30! I hate not asking all the questions I've written... We still had a whole page of them left for QT!

you are one lucky man bro, i wanna start my own forum/podcast for the latino community, just for the fuck of it, no bussines involved and it's hard

Aaron Singerman
06-12-2009, 12:42 AM
you are one lucky man bro, i wanna start my own forum/podcast for the latino community, just for the fuck of it, no bussines involved and it's hard

I know...

MsGuns
06-12-2009, 01:57 AM
I use to think Quincy was mean when he 1st moved here...
When I worked shows in Dallas- he wouldnt smile or speak....

I meet him again at the Arnold this yr and he is pretty cool and we were on the same flight when we left Columbus.

Boy yall had him laughin and WoW can he talk...yall might need a Part 2 & 3 to get all your questions answered....

Great show guys and Carl please dont kill yourself...smile

AVBG
06-12-2009, 05:29 PM
It was a great show. I thought QT was starting to confuse himself in hypothesizing the problems in pro bodybuilding.. I thought it would be funny seeing a bunch of pros building houses in the ghetto.

Aaron Singerman
06-13-2009, 04:07 AM
It was a great show. I thought QT was starting to confuse himself in hypothesizing the problems in pro bodybuilding.. I thought it would be funny seeing a bunch of pros building houses in the ghetto.

After spending a few hours on the phone with him, I can tell you, QT is very passionate about bodybuilding and correcting it's problems... He loves the sport... Just doesn't like some of the bodybuilders!