PDA

View Full Version : Fake Chinese Blue Tops

heavyiron
12-07-2012, 01:43 PM
1/11/12 10iu injected, 120 minutes later 0.1ng/mL FAKE-FAIL

These Blue Tops looked exactly like previous genuine vials however the boxes/kits were light blue rather than white and the GH did not have any bubbling action when reconstituted. It was apparent when I had zero water retention that these were fake but blood work conclusively proved the batch fake.

Bryan Hildebrand
12-07-2012, 06:03 PM
love me some fake blues...

if you happen to trip over some Thanks, you can always send them to Bryan Hildebrand 6207 indiana.... nevermind!

HanSoLo
12-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Hard to say fake or not due to box colour though. Everytime I order GH it comes in a different colour box and its always good. It also might have been unrefridgerated for a while.......

heavyiron
12-23-2012, 04:03 PM
I retested another batch and the result was similar. Definetely fake =(

M4BTEAM
01-16-2013, 08:12 AM
People should be very wary and not buy in bulk until they know what they are getting.

TheRage93
01-17-2013, 03:40 PM
I retested another batch and the result was similar. Definetely fake =(
My worst nightmare....

M4BTEAM
01-31-2013, 03:00 AM
My worst nightmare....

People can waste a lot of money buying fake blue tops. Always use a trusted source.

Maniacal
05-21-2013, 12:10 PM
I said it in the 'Free Product' thread in the Chem section, but I've been using the Jintani blue tops for a while now and they are definitely legit.

That said, I haven't had labs done, but simply going by past experience with regards to sides, and overall 'feeling'.

Not to mention I have unfortunately experienced fake blues in the past...

joe293
06-05-2013, 03:34 AM
I said it in the 'Free Product' thread in the Chem section, but I've been using the Jintani blue tops for a while now and they are definitely legit.

That said, I haven't had labs done, but simply going by past experience with regards to sides, and overall 'feeling'.

Not to mention I have unfortunately experienced fake blues in the past...

Maniacal, I got some of those in and started them today. Mine actually came in the typical generic white boxes but with red tops? I realize the tops don't mean shit but I thought it odd that my typical "Blue" tops came in a red top.....lol. They do look very yummy and I was excited to get started. An hour after pinning I did get a BS spike which is a good sign.