PDA

View Full Version : 5 weeks out progress pics

HeavyDutyGuy
06-12-2009, 02:37 AM
I've been posting in the Masters section, but not many outside of us geezers seems to go there. Took these with my lousy cell camera. Was totally depleted after 2 hours of cardio today. Picture quality isn't great, but hopefully can see progress. Down to 242 lbs. My wife shot a few yday with our digital camera after I got home from training, looked bigger and fuller yday, but looked a bit more defined today.

JWolfe
06-12-2009, 08:33 AM
Looking good. Don't you hate that you cant post online here with that phone! I have a sidekick too and love it but thats the one thing I hate about it.

HeavyDutyGuy
06-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Thanks bro! Sctually you CAN post with it, that's how I post here. There's a trick. You have to go to settings, and unclick 'enable javascript'. This is the only site I have to do it for. You can then post, upload pics, there's a trick there too, etc. Try it when you read this, and let me know if you get it to work.

HeavyDutyGuy
06-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Took these arm pics (my best bodypart) outside today. Cell camera seems to work better with sunlight. One lower quad/calf shot, that area really came up this year.

JWolfe
06-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Wow! Thanks man, that is great. I can't tell you how happy I am right now! I read online from my phone all day at work and see thing I want to post on but forget what post they were when I get home. This is the best!