PDA

View Full Version : 1 day Out from the NAGA

Sistersteel
06-12-2009, 10:50 AM
I AM 1 DAY OUT FROM MY FIRST FIGHT!!

I AM F'N STOKED! PSYCHED! READY TO ROCK'N'ROLL!!

I trained GI last night and noticed my instructors giving me a lot of individual attention and support. I stayed focused on my technique and am getting ready to go to my No GI class in an hour. I have not been the best nor have I been the most consistent at NoGI which is unsettling considering I am choosing to compete in the intermediate division rather than novice....

Weigh-Ins are tonight between 5 and 8pm. The heavyweights are 160lb+ so we all know where I will end up lol

I am going to relax today and see what I can do tomorrow.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee baby. LOL :)

Respect,

SS

dublin-lifter
06-12-2009, 11:08 AM
I AM 1 DAY OUT FROM MY FIRST FIGHT!!

I AM F'N STOKED! PSYCHED! READY TO ROCK'N'ROLL!!

I trained GI last night and noticed my instructors giving me a lot of individual attention and support. I stayed focused on my technique and am getting ready to go to my No GI class in an hour. I have not been the best nor have I been the most consistent at NoGI which is unsettling considering I am choosing to compete in the intermediate division rather than novice....

Weigh-Ins are tonight between 5 and 8pm. The heavyweights are 160lb+ so we all know where I will end up lol

I am going to relax today and see what I can do tomorrow.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee baby. LOL :)

Respect,

SS

quailty did not know ya done fighting aswell best of luck tomorrow hope ya get the win:beerbang:

Bryan Hildebrand
06-12-2009, 07:51 PM
good luck.
remember to stay relax to make it easier to breathe. focus punches, dont throw randomly.
do us proud....
lots and lots of pics/video!
i've become a quiet and unassuming SS fan!

bionic redneck
06-12-2009, 09:17 PM
are u talkin bout the one in orlando, fla? if so some members of my class will be there.. they wont be hard to miss...lol.. their shirts will have a state of texas and have TPC in the middle.

Plates
06-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Breeeeeaaaathe! Dont let the excitement gas you out. Best of luck!!!

bionic redneck
06-13-2009, 09:25 AM
good luck....bring home that belt. i have seen them and they are awesome lookin.. my coach won one in dallas earlier this year.. are u going to the monguls in cali?

dajossel
06-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Double legs all day

Sistersteel
06-15-2009, 03:27 PM
I am sorry to disappoint all you guys but I pulled out of the tournament right after the morning weigh in with a bad case of dehydration and a fever of 103. I wanted to roll light and compete under 200lb and was happy to weigh in at 198.5 that morning but I cramped up so bad and my blood sugar dropped, I had no choice but to pull out. I took a hit to the face a couple of days prior to the weigh in and was also having constant nose bleeds on the mat in training so all in all Saturday morning was not looking good for me. I been so upset about it all weekend that I have hardly made it out of bed trying to recoup. Fever broke today and I am well hydrated. Physically feeling good but mentally fucked.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-15-2009, 03:32 PM
You will get them next time, SS :headbang: Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Suzy Brown
06-15-2009, 03:34 PM
DAMN swine flu!!!!

dublin-lifter
06-15-2009, 09:28 PM
I am sorry to disappoint all you guys but I pulled out of the tournament right after the morning weigh in with a bad case of dehydration and a fever of 103. I wanted to roll light and compete under 200lb and was happy to weigh in at 198.5 that morning but I cramped up so bad and my blood sugar dropped, I had no choice but to pull out. I took a hit to the face a couple of days prior to the weigh in and was also having constant nose bleeds on the mat in training so all in all Saturday morning was not looking good for me. I been so upset about it all weekend that I have hardly made it out of bed trying to recoup. Fever broke today and I am well hydrated. Physically feeling good but mentally fucked.

ah shit sorry to hear that ya sounded so excited about it aswell well anyway remember there is always next time:goodluck:

Sistersteel
06-16-2009, 01:23 AM
I was just as disappointed as I was excited. Believe me. Thank you for dropping by Dub!
Next time buddy!

dublin-lifter
06-16-2009, 10:45 AM
I was just as disappointed as I was excited. Believe me. Thank you for dropping by Dub!
Next time buddy!

no bother talk to ya then make sure to let us know when your next event is:punch: or:lift: lol