PDA

View Full Version : Do NBA players use?

BigBilly
06-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Do you ever think that the guys in the nba are "on" something? It seems like every other sport has drug use but the nba?

Shadow
06-12-2009, 08:43 PM
I doubt it. And if there is any, it's nothing big.

225orDie
06-12-2009, 08:51 PM
I think they are. Just maybe not as much. For those guys to take a beating on their body like they do....I would have to say yes.

Tu Holmes
06-12-2009, 08:52 PM
I thought that this guy might be.

http://dimemag.com/wp-content/Images/players/Howard_Dwight/Dwight%2037-1.jpg

ANADROLicfreak
06-12-2009, 08:53 PM
i dont think so.maybe a few.nothing like other sports.

AFTazz06
06-12-2009, 09:00 PM
I think all athletes take a little "something" to up their game. If people in the military take stuff to stay awake longer or be more alert, then definetly athletes who are excercising and moving around more than the average joe take something.

BigBilly
06-12-2009, 09:24 PM
im sure they dont take test,, epo maybe?

ANADROLicfreak
06-12-2009, 09:28 PM
most of the players are finesse players so i dont think alot aas are used.maybe epo like bigbilly said.

JohnnyStyles
06-12-2009, 09:49 PM

They all use a lil something..
but...have u seen this dude's shoulders...yeah a lil something.

BigBilly
06-12-2009, 09:59 PM
define.. something?

debbiebramwell
06-12-2009, 10:38 PM
They all use a lil something..
but...have u seen this dude's shoulders...yeah a lil something.

you think the only way to have shoulders like that is to use something?? I know guys who are waay bigger who are clean:cool: and I know guys who take alot of gear and dont look like it....

ANADROLicfreak
06-12-2009, 10:43 PM
you think the only way to have shoulders like that is to use something?? I know guys who are waay bigger who are clean:cool: and I know guys who take alot of gear and dont look like it....
i think your wrong anyone with shoulders is on something.;) the one thing we are forgetting here is,its the nba who gives a shit about baskettball.

MsGuns
06-12-2009, 11:29 PM

he has some big shoulders...

Biggie973
06-13-2009, 01:22 AM
Howard is supposed to be a beast but Kobe outmuscled him in Game 4

SpeedoGuido
06-13-2009, 01:39 AM
Come on, why wouldn't they use "something"???
If "Something" could give you an edge in obtaining or keeping a Multi million dollar contract. Who wouldn't:)
There are certain "somethings" that will make you faster, more alert, focus better, reduce fatigue, and recover faster.... why not?

Mister_Perfect
06-13-2009, 01:43 AM
Like it or not, for the most part NBA players are the best pure athletes in the world. I would say less than 5 percent are on something.

Tatyana
06-13-2009, 02:01 AM
If they are on any drugs, it is more likely to be recreational drugs.

That is what they mostly screen English football/soccer players for.

:)

The Big Sexy
06-13-2009, 02:12 AM
I think many people see a physique that is great - and they automatically assume there is some gear usage. Many of these athletes follow intense diet and workout regimes. The amount of size Dwight Howard has put on since he's been in the league, IMO, is consistent with someone who is training to add the size and strength following a guided and strict plan.

You could say they have trainers, nutritionists, doctors, etc. on call just about all the time - but other than that, no, I don't think NBA basketball players are on the gear.

saiyajinali
06-13-2009, 09:49 AM
I think many people see a physique that is great - and they automatically assume there is some gear usage. Many of these athletes follow intense diet and workout regimes. The amount of size Dwight Howard has put on since he's been in the league, IMO, is consistent with someone who is training to add the size and strength following a guided and strict plan.

You could say they have trainers, nutritionists, doctors, etc. on call just about all the time - but other than that, no, I don't think NBA basketball players are on the gear.

I agree with you Lou & I also want to bring up a point that no one has mentioned on this thread. Have any of you tried playing basketball after working out or while on gear of any kind? I have, & I was shooting bricks & couldnt hit shit LOL.. I was shooting the ball over the entire fucking goal hahaha!! My arms & shoulders were so tight I couldnt shoot properly..

Gear causes your muscles to fill up with intramuscular fluid that causes a pump, even anabolic substances like Winny. It would work against the basketball players to have that kind of pump while playing.. I think they would stay away from gear or creatine or any supplement that would cause that pump, that we bodybuilders & weightlifters go for..

GottaGetLean
06-17-2009, 11:59 PM
i doubt ppl in basketball are using, but if so probly a very small percent that arent even noticed..:wavey:

Goodfellas
06-18-2009, 06:31 AM
The NBA prob has good testing since they have a competent commissioner.

SpeedoGuido
06-19-2009, 01:09 AM
The NBA prob has good testing since they have a competent commissioner.

Like Victor Conte says, it's not a drug test, it's an IQ test.

Goodfellas
06-19-2009, 06:50 AM
Abr_LU822rQ