PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Muscle Radio banner

Chris the Swede
02-16-2009, 05:02 AM
Is it just me or does that look a little cheesy? The design of the site looks cool and all but the banner kinda bums me out. As an avid photoshopper, metalfan and musclehead :D I would really like to get my hands on that one :) Get some real grunge going...........

GetLean
02-16-2009, 05:04 AM
I'm sure if you created a banner and presented it to them, they would consider using it.

Aaron Singerman
02-18-2009, 08:32 AM
I like the new banner!

KRISSY CHIN
02-22-2009, 09:37 PM
I like the new banner!
I agree with you Aaron. I really like the look of the new banner!

Krissyxo

Curt James
02-22-2009, 10:16 PM
I've loved every damned thing presented so far. The radio show could have a big black or white box with text "HMR: click here to listen" and I'd be as happy as a pig in slop.

Just sayin.

(Uh, that said, kudos to the artists who've created the great visuals all over this site. :o)

Curt James
02-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Is it just me or does that look a little cheesy? The design of the site looks cool and all but the banner kinda bums me out. As an avid photoshopper, metalfan and musclehead :D I would really like to get my hands on that one :) Get some real grunge going...........

So you created your avatar? Because that's mighty cool.

sturrific
02-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Well how about we do a banner contest...??

Tiki
02-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Yah, I'm going to have to agree with the OP - sorry Dave, the design for the Heavy Muscle Radio Banner isn't really all that hardcore....it's actually kinda "pretty"! :D

A banner contest would be great!
And, rather than choosing one - perhaps the top 3 banners can be alternated.

Chris the Swede
02-23-2009, 03:07 AM
So you created your avatar? Because that's mighty cool. Thanks man! Yes I did create that avatar...

thepump
03-18-2009, 06:46 PM
I agree with you Aaron. I really like the look of the new banner!

Krissyxo

i love the banner as well. krissy i heard you beat my bro on the game show lol where is the link so i can watch you two shoot down.???