PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my first Species product - Isolyze

nags
12-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Can't wait to try out a pure isolate. It was time for a change.

tammyp
12-24-2012, 04:35 PM
you will love it! what flavor did you get?

gilbrt
12-24-2012, 06:17 PM
It tastes great enjoy

nags
12-24-2012, 06:52 PM
you will love it! what flavor did you get?

I want a plain chocolate but it didn't seem to exist so I went with the Chocolate Peanut Butter.

gilbrt
12-24-2012, 08:29 PM
I want a plain chocolate but it didn't seem to exist so I went with the Chocolate Peanut Butter.

That's a good one

showstopper88
12-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Can't wait to try out a pure isolate. It was time for a change.

You will not be disappointed. I've tried all the favors and I can say that the vanilla pb and choc pb were my favorite. I'm hoping that they are able to come up with another excellent flavor to add to their arsenal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

nags
12-26-2012, 12:54 PM
You will not be disappointed. I've tried all the favors and I can say that the vanilla pb and choc pb were my favorite. I'm hoping that they are able to come up with another excellent flavor to add to their arsenal

Awesome. Can't wait to get it. When are you guys doing the ISO? Obviously post workout. But I do 3 shakes a day. Should I bother with the ISO for the other or just stick with my regular (cheaper) ISO blend?

gilbrt
12-26-2012, 01:58 PM
I would do the iso post and the blends thru the day .

showstopper88
12-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Awesome. Can't wait to get it. When are you guys doing the ISO? Obviously post workout. But I do 3 shakes a day. Should I bother with the ISO for the other or just stick with my regular (cheaper) ISO blend?

Doing the isolyze 3 times a day at two scoops per ser(which is how many scoops I do) can get very expensive I get the isolyze every other month or so and get 10lbs worth when I go through lockout and get differ flavors to not get bored. If you're doing that many shakes a day I would recommend a blend like mp combat or elite xt by dymatyze. On average I do 2-3 shakes a day because I work on my feet and don't have time to sit and have 7 meals a day

nags
12-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Doing the isolyze 3 times a day at two scoops per ser(which is how many scoops I do) can get very expensive I get the isolyze every other month or so and get 10lbs worth when I go through lockout and get differ flavors to not get bored. If you're doing that many shakes a day I would recommend a blend like mp combat or elite xt by dymatyze. On average I do 2-3 shakes a day because I work on my feet and don't have time to sit and have 7 meals a day

I also bought some Dymatize Elite which I planned on doing for the other shakes. I've never used any Dymatize products before either but I hear good things.

And my 3rd shake is always in the middle of the night. That one is an Optimum Nutrition Casein shake

tammyp
12-27-2012, 05:32 AM
the choc milk is a "plain" choc. though my fAVES are vpb and chpb. i dont see why you wouldnt use it as your exculsive protein powder source. there are several places to get it pretty reasonably.www.netrition.com being one of them.

nags
12-27-2012, 07:34 AM
the choc milk is a "plain" choc. though my fAVES are vpb and chpb. i dont see why you wouldnt use it as your exculsive protein powder source. there are several places to get it pretty reasonably.www.netrition.com being one of them.

It's more expensive there than where I got it lol

tonypasquale
01-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Congrats, the high-quality ingredients and GREAT taste cannot be matched! Vanilla peanut butter is my personal fav.

Steve56
01-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Choc peanut butter is damn good too!

nags
01-04-2013, 04:30 PM
the choc milk is a "plain" choc.

Ahh, I see. I got it from AllStarHealth and I was only looking at the larger jugs. Seems like they only have the chocolate milk in the small jug.

nags
01-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Just had my first shake. I guess I used too much water because it had ZERO taste at all. I mixed 12oz of water with 2 rounded scoops. I'll go with 10oz next time.

Goodfellas
01-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Vanilla ice cream tastes great