PDA

View Full Version : finally starting my training journal!!

buffblonde
12-27-2012, 05:25 PM
super excited to finally join this awesome group of ladies! im looking forward to sharing what iv learned about competing over the last ten years. and even more excited to learn new things from all of you! i am a female bb that shares the same story as many of you. i began my journey in figure where i quickly realised i didnt belong!! love love love the glam but it wasnt right for my body type. i also did wp once... but here am i back to where my heart always was,womens bodybuilding!! im off season right now and have been enjoying the holidays {a bit too much} but i have my new plan from my coach pj braun!so im ready to rock!!! im plannin to compete again at the north americans.so follow my journey!! thanks jolynn

"Rodz"
12-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Kick some ass

The Prodigy
12-27-2012, 10:54 PM
YEEEHAW! I am following along for sure mama! GO FBBing!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep rockin in a free world!

sassy69
12-27-2012, 10:56 PM
Welcome to RX & looking forward to your journal! PJ gonna take good care of ya!

broadys
12-27-2012, 11:03 PM
looking forward to following along

Muscgrows
02-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Woohoo! Welcome. I look forward to reading about your journey.

roseb1999
02-01-2013, 11:19 AM
awesome girl, I am following you :) good luck

mrsflexgym
02-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Good luck with all your new planning. I definitly think everyone belongs one place or another. Its always good to try new things to make sure you arent missing out. I "thought" I would like running and was going to do a half marathon. 5k's where easy enough. But once I started training and it started affecting my weights, I stopped it. I would much rather weight train than run.

IslandGirl
02-15-2013, 04:04 AM
Welcome to Rx Girl! So glad to have you here. I've been in your shoes. Figure, Fbb'ing, Figure and then WP. You can still glam it up with Fbb'ing too. Infact, as an NPC judge, I encourage all of us ladies to Glam in up for stage!

Best of luck to you this year!