PDA

View Full Version : Founder of NOAH dies in the ring...

~gymdiva~
06-14-2009, 12:41 AM
PWInsider.com is reporting that Pro Wrestling NOAH founder Mitsuhau Misawa died this morning following a suplex he took during a match last night. It's being said that he collapsed following the suplex and did not get up, causing EMT's to hit the ring and attempt to revive him. It is believed at this time that Misawa had a heart attack in the ring. The show was halted and all NOAH talent was told to return to their tour buses.

~gymdiva~
06-15-2009, 02:07 PM
The Mainichi Daily News out of Japan reported earlier today that the cause of death of Pro Wrestling NOAH founder and Japanese legend Mitsuharu Misawa was damage to his cervical spinal cord after taking a back suplex on his head.

Tu Holmes
06-15-2009, 03:08 PM
Oh man... Now that's a fucking shame.

I've never heard of someone dying in the middle of a match before. I'm sure it's happened, but this is the first time I've heard of it in my lifetime.

I did some research and didn't realize I had seen this guy back in the day as Tiger Mask.

He had a SICK powerbomb he did from the middle turnbuckle.

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:48 PM
last night while watching RAW I noticed CM Punk had his name on one of his wrist tapings...I thought that was a nice gesture on his part...

~gymdiva~
06-19-2009, 02:28 PM
here's a ROH tribute to him:

fORdJFDrZAI

TPT
06-20-2009, 12:17 PM
so sad. top 10 wrestler of all time.

Larry C
06-20-2009, 04:04 PM
That's a real shame.

R.I.P.

rUJdahAHmPQ