PDA

View Full Version : My Teen Nationals Prep

Bob Smith Jr.
06-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Ok, so i decided to log these last 5 weeks til the Teen Nats. No particular reason really, just felt like it. Ok, so today was my cheat meal, yes i am one of dave's boys, so i get a cheat meal! anyways, heres what i ate

small pep. pizza
half chicago steak sandwich
Large Reese's blizzard (DQ)
cinnamon sticks
3 scoops cookies n creme (Baskin Robbins)
parmesean sticks

umm i think thats it lol, yes i eat a lot for my cheats but it hasn't been detrimental, if anything it has helped me keep full throughout the week.

I will log my workouts and so forth but the diet hasn't changed throughout the whole prep and probably won't till the last week. Right now I am doing 100min cardio, 50 in the AM, 50 PW.

5 wks out pics

SBT
06-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Best of luck to you!! :)

UriahMcGee
06-14-2009, 09:08 PM
good luck....see you there

Bob Smith Jr.
06-14-2009, 09:36 PM
good luck....see you there

ya man, for sure. I am really anxious to start my offseason and make improvements! Getting lean is cool and all but I hate not being able to get bigger!

Bacon Boy
06-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Quads are peeled man!

UriahMcGee
06-15-2009, 12:49 AM
ya man, for sure. I am really anxious to start my offseason and make improvements! Getting lean is cool and all but I hate not being able to get bigger!
o i hear you man i am loking to make BIG gains for next year

Bob Smith Jr.
06-15-2009, 01:08 AM
o i hear you man i am loking to make BIG gains for next year

ya, i am not going to compete until late next year, probably the excalibur in december. what are ur plans?

gymrat9929
06-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Lucas,

you look fantastic brotha. im so stoked for you for this show. your a smart kid with GREAT potential in this sport. keep your eye on the prize and dont let anything hold you back.

hit me up with a pm if you ever have any questions. you looked great at Mayhem and im sure youll look even better at Teen Nats. Go Win That Shit!:D

Scoobysnacks
06-15-2009, 10:12 AM
you look great man, good luck to you at the big show.

Bob Smith Jr.
06-15-2009, 07:53 PM
started a new job today so schedule was a little whack but i did manage to get in a chest workout today. It went like this...

flat smith- 4 x 8-12
decline hammer- 3 x 10 superset with pushups
incline hammer- 4 x 8-12
incline db flys- 4 x 8-12

i did 6 sets of calves before i did chest, and walking lunges and abs PW. Walking lunges are done after each workout, 3 sets, appx 25 steps each leg. 50 min of cardio PW, 25 on bike, 25 on tread. Still got another 50min to do tonight! Back, abs tom!

buster12
06-15-2009, 10:15 PM
nice workout bro!

Getnbig
06-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Very nice prep work. You are in the home stretch. I will be competing as a 40+ welterweight, look forward to seeing you there

dtay1990
06-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Massive upper body, bro. I'm stoked to stand up there next to you!

Quadsweep
07-23-2009, 04:33 PM
How bout that kid saying he was 19....what a great way to mess up the rest of your BBing career! many of the same judges that judged us on the 18th in Pitts. Judged us in 1997 at Jr natls! they will remember that crap! I feel bad for the second place finisher who did not get his proper accolades at the show on Saturday night. The part that really pisses me off for some reason is that the kid who lied came off stage and layed on the floor for like 30 min "recovering" Jesus! It was the fastest judged show ever and your routine was a minute and you are young! (not young enough I guess!) What you so tired for? i am 40 and I was fine and there were 23 in my class!

Quadsweep
07-26-2009, 03:41 PM
How bout that kid saying he was 19....what a great way to mess up the rest of your BBing career! many of the same judges that judged us on the 18th in Pitts. Judged us in 1997 at Jr natls! they will remember that crap! I feel bad for the second place finisher who did not get his proper accolades at the show on Saturday night. The part that really pisses me off for some reason is that the kid who lied came off stage and layed on the floor for like 30 min "recovering" Jesus! It was the fastest judged show ever and your routine was a minute and you are young! (not young enough I guess!) What you so tired for? i am 40 and I was fine and there were 23 in my class!Woops! Sorry Dincan I guess this was your thread and I am doggin yer ass! I now feel bad for you after seeing the interview with Dave. I stand corrected for speaking without knowing the facts Definatly bullshit if Gary told you one thing and then did not back you up....I guess welcome to politics in BBing. But I must say for a young man your ass sure was floored after you walked offstage! Hope none of that shit is held aginst you in the future.

Quadsweep