PDA

View Full Version : Q&A with IFBB Pro Iris Kyle

SallyAnne
02-16-2009, 11:09 AM
I am very excited to announce that Iris Kyle will be Joining us for a Q&A thread. Her plate is very full at the moment, but she has assured me she will join us in the next few days to answer your questions.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j132/the-short-one/iris-6.gif

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-16-2009, 11:13 AM
This is great! I cannot wait :D

GirlyMuscle
02-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Wow!!! Welcome Iris!

Where's that bow down smiley when ya need it!

GDAWG15
02-16-2009, 11:28 AM
Hell yeah....

Very cool. Welcome iris!

STEELERJ-XL
02-16-2009, 11:30 AM
I know its gotta be TOUGH to be a Pro BB with all the stares from people and the constant justification of the things you do.......But to be a Woman Pro BB is just unimaginable. I would like to know how Iris handles people who say things that are not always positive. How does her family feel about what shes doing. I know the men Pros have to constantly justify there decision to be a BB.

BadAssBarbie
02-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Hey, Iris! I'm glad you'll be joining us!! :)

Giantkiller
02-16-2009, 01:05 PM
Hi Iris! When you are prepping for a contest, what amount of cardio do you do leading up to showtime? It seems to me the women are ahead of the men when it comes to getting ripped and shredded.

DocGabri
02-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Welcome Iris!

huge285
02-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Ms Olympia Iris Kyle..............one of my favorites!

2hot4u
02-16-2009, 03:19 PM
What is your training like?
How is your diet structured?
What keeps you driven to compete, this is a tuff sport to be in?
What is your long term goals?
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Sorry, you are truely a inspiration to all of us and this is the first time ever to get our answers directly from you!!!

Welcome and we look forward to a great website to interact with you.

Lisa

tammyp
02-16-2009, 03:38 PM
welcome! you are certainly loved and admired here by many!

Kolbe
02-16-2009, 04:21 PM
OMG Iris Kyle! So cool to be able to ask you directly.
Thank you for taking the time to be there for us here.

Sledge
02-16-2009, 06:03 PM
WOW. Awsome. Great to have you here Iris.

NubianBeauty
02-16-2009, 07:00 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggie973
02-16-2009, 09:28 PM
This is Awesome. Are you doing any guest posing?

debbiebramwell
02-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Welcome Iris!! I am a huge fan of you on and offstage! looking forward to working with you at the Iron Asylum booth at the arnold and watching you kick butt once again! For anyone who hasnt met Iris...she is just a beautiful person with an amazing spirit ! I also love Iris's offseason look!:eek: so sexy! Best to you always girl! my question to you is how does it feel to be the BEST in the world?:D

tommigunzzz
02-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Big fan. Welcome!

Sandpig
02-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Holy shit, this site just keeps getting better every day. :D Welcome Iris.

Mudpro69
02-18-2009, 12:32 PM
Welcome to RXMuscle Ms Olympia Thanks for helping make this THE place to be....

B-DUB-
02-18-2009, 05:30 PM
welcome aboard Iris!!!

B-DUB-
02-18-2009, 05:52 PM
delete

justoneofme01
02-18-2009, 07:45 PM
I am very excited to announce that Iris Kyle will be Joining us for a Q&A thread. Her plate is very full at the moment, but she has assured me she will join us in the next few days to answer your questions.

Hello Everyone...
Thank you very dearly for the "Warm Welcoming"... I'm very excited and looking forward to answering any and all questions within reason BUT... Please understand I'm in the final stage of my preparation for the Ms INTERNATIONAL.... Therefore it will be impossible to answer every question but I assure you I'll definitely return... I'm a true believer that fans are earned and not given so I'm 'FOREVER" privilege to have your support...
Cheers to All...

SallyAnne
02-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Hello, Iris! Welcome to RxMuscle.

SallyAnne
02-18-2009, 08:20 PM
I have some questions:

Do you train athletes? Contest prep?

Do you ever really take time off, or do you hit the gym and diet year round?

What do you do in your off time? Hobbies?

robert da strongman
02-18-2009, 08:32 PM
welcome Iris

Peaceful28
02-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Welcome Iris, we're so happy you are here!!! :)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Hello Iris! Welcome to RX!

musclegoddess65
02-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Welcome and I look forward to keeping up with this thread!

-Z-
02-18-2009, 09:15 PM
It's great to have you here!

Canuck_Muscle
02-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Hi Iris. It is awesome to have u here. My question is which Ms O was the toughest for u to compete in and why? Also which victory was the sweetest?

John Romano
02-18-2009, 10:27 PM
IRIS!!!!! What's up girl!!!

Mouse
02-18-2009, 10:42 PM
Welcome Iris. Great to have you on board! :)

gabe_peterson
02-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Iris, wow! So great to have access to you here on the boards. We have a mutual aquaintance In CB from Memphis. He helped me my first year with diet, and has since become a good friend. Just curious what your precontest diet/cardio looks like these days during the last 4 weeks if you're willing to share.

Thanks, Gabe

Sistersteel
02-21-2009, 10:04 AM
Very warm welcome to our first lady.

GrowthGifted
02-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi Iris,

How do you deal with people noticing you as a female bodybuilder regarding what people say / talk about you behind your back or at your face. What would be a good advice of how to deal with people?

I'm a male bodybuilder, but I've always wanted to ask this question for a female bodybuilder.

Also, Congratulations for all those great Olympias !

Mandla
03-02-2009, 02:54 AM
Benton Harbor, MI in the house!
Welcome Iris.

SallyAnne
03-06-2009, 02:26 PM
It's Arnold time! I'd wish you luck, Iris - but I don't think you're going to need it. :)

Tiki
03-06-2009, 09:32 PM
GO Iris...GO Iris....WOOO WHOOO! *CONGRATULATIONS*

http://planetsmilies.net/kaos-not-tagged-smiley-4709.gif

SallyAnne
03-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Congratulations, Iris! You kicked ass this year...again. lol

IRONURSE
03-06-2009, 09:58 PM
WoW! Welcome Iris :) Awesome attitude, so much class, and so real! Just listening to you on the show this week was so inspiring.

My question is: What advice would you give to a newbie just starting to compete?

Thanks!

*****CONGRATS on another win!!!!*****

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Congratulations on the win, Iris! :D

Wheels
03-07-2009, 12:26 AM
Wow, it is truly a privilege to have you here with us Iris.

Oh and congratulations on the win, you looked phenomenal as always !

Biggie973
03-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Congrats on your win.

sturrific
03-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Girl you were MILES above your competitors!!! You looked great on stage

GrowthGifted
03-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Congratulations for your ms.international bodybuilding win !

SallyAnne
03-07-2009, 02:32 PM
nGlqOAQndnY

Sandpig
03-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Great job Iris.

Angela123
03-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Congrats Iris! You just keep getting better each year. Love the new hair!

matt1005
03-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Congrats Iris

Delphene
03-08-2009, 11:51 PM
I LOVED LOVED LOVED your hair and all the beautiful finishing touches Iris (as always). That is what a truly beautiful female bodybuilder does, pays attention to the small details as well as the blood sweat and tears in the gym prepping during the final stages. Not to mention the inner beauty which shines when you are on stage!

In your previous interviews you spoke of carb cycling and at this last Arnold, you spoke of no carbs...has your diet changed or do you carb cycle and then say the last 4 weeks you go to no carbs... or really low carbs?

Thanks so much for your time in answering your fans on this thread.:o

I know how all-consuming this sport is and it is an honor to converse with someone who gives so much back to our sport! ;)

indianamonster1986
03-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Congrats on your victory!!! You where in amazing shape and wish you the best in your future endeavors!!!

Kolbe
03-09-2009, 08:41 AM
Congratulations Iris.

spiderman
03-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Iris, you looked "AWESOME" with you new hair style and whatever else you did with the small details. To me it made a huge difference to your overall appearance. You look beautiful like that.

pict
03-11-2009, 08:30 AM
Iris! Congratulations and warmest respect for having molded perhaps the most beautiful, balanced, sexy, awesome physique OF ALL TIME!
I hope this question isn't opening old wounds. But in light of your recent victory, I'm hoping it's OK to ask. How did you feel after the mark down / putdown at last year's contest? And now that you've achieved such a convincing comeback, how do you feel about all that now? Did it motivate you/ Change your approach to the sport or to life?

peace,
jeff

sturrific
03-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Congrads on your win...will we see anymore of you B4 Ms. O?? What are some of your guest appearances?

cheddar cheese
03-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Your interview with John has left me in even more awe of you, I didn't think that was possible. You truly are the female Ronnie Coleman, congratulations on your win! The hair looks great :)

thepump
03-17-2009, 09:30 PM

keep that drive up for sure.

GatorPump
03-17-2009, 09:37 PM
I would have to agree. You look great-keep up the good work.

justoneofme01
03-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Howdy to all.... I'm here fire away... Thanks for the warm WELCOMING..... I will attempt to answer as many of your questions as possible BUT.... I "MUST" mention there will be times where its "NOT" possible...... But all in all I'll definitely answer each and every one of your questions to the best of my ability....
Cheers
Iris

Biggie973
03-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Hey, welcome back. Do you feel that you're the best female bodybuilder in the world?

fitairess
03-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Glad to see you here. I hope you are well rested and much respect on your Ms. International win.
I just want to know what do you do to get them glorious glutes?
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

justoneofme01
03-24-2009, 10:49 PM
I know its gotta be TOUGH to be a Pro BB with all the stares from people and the constant justification of the things you do.......But to be a Woman Pro BB is just unimaginable. I would like to know how Iris handles people who say things that are not always positive. How does her family feel about what shes doing. I know the men Pros have to constantly justify there decision to be a BB.

Well, my dear friend we choose our own battles, we make our own beds therefore us women athletes have to be willing and ready to respond in a respectfully and responsible manner not allowing ourselves to lower our standards to someone opinion . We are all entitled to our opinion whether its to our likings or "NOT" Personally, I have "NOT" had to deal with direct comments made But.... I have had the opportunity to read a few rude comments made on the different threads and basically, I don't handle it. If I allow myself to be bother by someone opinion boy would I be a hot mess. Hopefully there is not many negative comments being made.... And if so, oh well Life must go on..... My entire family support and love what I have accomplished in the sport my mother is my NUMBER #1 FAN.... And far as the staring is concern, I figured if a person going to stare why not grab a camera and take a picture it would last longer...:wavey:
Cheers
Iris

justoneofme01
03-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Glad to see you here. I hope you are well rested and much respect on your Ms. International win.
I just want to know what do you do to get them glorious glutes?
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks a million I love my new name "GLORIOUS GLUTES" The first key step is committing yourself to a lengthy diet for an adequate amount time and anything is possible..... Then practicing proper form constantly not allowing the mind to be controlled by the weights your gluteus can gain the same results.... Without mentioning we're all aware genetics plays apart too. But to specify a few exercises, I rely on lunges, wide stances squad and hyper extensions to do the trick.... Well, good luck on obtaining those glorious gluteus muscles....:)

justoneofme01
03-25-2009, 12:37 AM
Hi Iris. It is awesome to have u here. My question is which Ms O was the toughest for u to compete in and why? Also which victory was the sweetest?

Thanks for the warm welcoming , I highly appreciated all the positive feedback I truly believe a fan is earned and not given. I'm honored with all the positiveness RX members provide...
Anyhow, before I start writing a mini story allow me to answer your question at hand... Which Ms O had me on pens and needles? Well, each time I have had the chance to grace the Olympia Stage, I felt the battle zone is "ON" the sticks and stones are being thrown not literally but mentally and I'm trying to dodge at all cost... Therefore I have competed in ten Olympia's and they were all tough... If I had to select one...... I would select 2005 Olympia when the 20% rule was implemented, which I gracefully followed "ONLY" to come up slightly short by placing second. That was a hard pill to swallow... Especially, after winning in 2004.... I thought the party had just began and racking in a few Olympia title is underway... Nope.... Definitely was not the case... After that happened my thought pattern took a turn, now I'm very optimistic not taking anything at face value regardless to how my physique presence work well done... I am not satisfied to my name is called for 1st... No if's and's or but's about it... 2004 Olympia remains my all time greatest victory of all times. First, that was my first Olympia win secondly, defeating a legend in the sport Lenda Murray who I followed through my amateur years, OMG's it does not get any better than that... But allow me to say, each show I have had the opportunity of winning seems like my first, their all sweet as pie and a constant high.... I love it.... That means my homework of twelve weeks of dieting and training has paid off. ;)
Cheers
Iris

Canuck_Muscle
03-25-2009, 04:01 AM
Thanks for the warm welcoming , I highly appreciated all the positive feedback I truly believe a fan is earned and not given. I'm honored with all the positiveness RX members provide...
Anyhow, before I start writing a mini story allow me to answer your question at hand... Which Ms O had me on pens and needles? Well, each time I have had the chance to grace the Olympia Stage, I felt the battle zone is "ON" the sticks and stones are being thrown not literally but mentally and I'm trying to dodge at all cost... Therefore I have competed in ten Olympia's and they were all tough... If I had to select one...... I would select 2005 Olympia when the 20% rule was implemented, which I gracefully followed "ONLY" to come up slightly short by placing second. That was a hard pill to swallow... Especially, after winning in 2004.... I thought the party had just began and racking in a few Olympia title is underway... Nope.... Definitely was not the case... After that happened my thought pattern took a turn, now I'm very optimistic not taking anything at face value regardless to how my physique presence work well done... I am not satisfied to my name is called for 1st... No if's and's or but's about it... 2004 Olympia remains my all time greatest victory of all times. First, that was my first Olympia win secondly, defeating a legend in the sport Lenda Murray who I followed through my amateur years, OMG's it does not get any better than that... But allow me to say, each show I have had the opportunity of winning seems like my first, their all sweet as pie and a constant high.... I love it.... That means my homework of twelve weeks of dieting and training has paid off. ;)
Cheers
Iris

Thanks a lot for answering that for me Iris. That was a high quality answer from a high quality woman. I just wanna say that I thought u got robbed at the 05 Ms O as well. That was silly of them to implement that 20% rule. How could u come in at your best with that on your mind and much less trying to totally understand what the judges actually wanted from you. Also getting away from that BS 04 must have been awesome. Beating Lenda Murray was something thought not possible. She was like the female Ronnie. But now here we have u taking it to the next level once again.

Stay healthy and happy. :)

cheddar cheese
03-25-2009, 04:45 PM
What are your feelings on the cancellation of the Tampa pro?

SallyAnne
03-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Here are some photos Iris asked me to post:

SallyAnne
03-25-2009, 08:32 PM
More:

SallyAnne
03-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Final set:

FBBFan
03-30-2009, 01:22 AM
Welcome Iris !!
I wait for your answer ;)

debbiebramwell
03-31-2009, 05:48 PM

absolutely unreal! I am in awe of you! :bowdown:Not only is Iris and amazing bbr but she is an amazing person..good to see you win once again and for the short time at the booth...hope you are enjoying some time off ..Im working my buns off to be with you again on the Olympia stage...I will post the pic of us and arnold in a bit!:D heres my question for you....your back is amazing and that what I need to improve((im working on it!) what is the best advice you can give to bring back width and thickness up! thanks girl! xoxox;)

lilfella
06-17-2009, 04:33 PM
I would love to see some early pictures. Maybe before starting bodybuilding or the early stages. Much love and respect. Keep up the great work.

justoneofme01
06-21-2009, 02:46 PM
I have some questions:

Do you train athletes? Contest prep?

Do you ever really take time off, or do you hit the gym and diet year round?

What do you do in your off time? Hobbies?

[B]Yes, Sally I help other athletes, along with all walks of life with Training and Nutritional Guidance. The last athlete I helped, was Cathy Le Francois for the NY Pro, which she won hands down, not to mentioned she displayed her best shape ever...
Far as taking time off, yes and no I do take time off on the hardcore free weight regimen and switch to using more machine resistance exercises with a few days yoga and outdoor activities.
My hobbies are trying a little of everything with in reason, from hand gliding, roller blading, rock climbing, oh did I mention shopping, walking my loving dogs,( pit bull and boxer) visiting private resorts for some down home relaxation, nice wine and the enjoy the entertaining segment offered

justoneofme01
06-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Thanks Tammy for the warm and wonderful compliment..
Cheers

MsGuns
06-21-2009, 03:13 PM
Hey Iris...
How was your experience on WIPEOUT and would you do it again?

justoneofme01
06-21-2009, 03:25 PM
absolutely unreal! I am in awe of you! :bowdown:Not only is Iris and amazing bbr but she is an amazing person..good to see you win once again and for the short time at the booth...hope you are enjoying some time off ..Im working my buns off to be with you again on the Olympia stage...I will post the pic of us and arnold in a bit!:D heres my question for you....your back is amazing and that what I need to improve((im working on it!) what is the best advice you can give to bring back width and thickness up! thanks girl! xoxox;)

Well, Debbie as you know, sharing my workout secrets with a fellow competitor was always a rule I promised "NOT" to do. But as time progress, and my position in the sport changed, I realized questions regarding training will always remain. I'm honored that others ask questions and sharing is acceptable. Debbie in order to gain depth width thickness etc in the back area you have to really stick with the basic exercises and stop thinking it's a new way to create foundation when there's "NOT'. Learn to focus, connecting with your mind and body, good solid form on all the basic exercises, starting with pull-ups pull downs and rows. To be quite honest with you Debbie, genetics is the final chapter on determining your back capabilities. I wish you all the best and thank you dearly for the wonderful compliment...
Big hugs :wavey:

justoneofme01
06-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Welcome Iris, we're so happy you are here!!! :)

Thank you Peaceful28 for the warm welcoming, I am happy to be apart of a wonderful and supportive group, RX MUSCLE rocks....;)
Cheers

justoneofme01
06-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Very warm welcome to our first lady.

Thank you Sistersteel that's the first and I love it, to hear little old me being called the "FIRST LADY" that's a huge shoe to fulfill, but I'm loving it and I'm accepting it..:bowdown:
Big Hugs

justoneofme01
06-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Hey Iris...
How was your experience on WIPEOUT and would you do it again?

MsGuns, I'll say it once, and I'll say it twice, Wipeout is a Wipeout... First, off I have been invited back three times since my first showing, as well as to walk the red carpet premiere. Unfortunately, due to other obligations, I had to deny the offers. Now, my experiences on wipeout, is all together something, I wish to never endure ever again.
Would I suggest anyone to give it a shot? HECK no, wipeout has absolutely nothing to do with size or strength, its all about your abilities to react in the spare of the moment. The day of the event, they walked us around the obstacle course, explaining the do's and don'ts, and that's it. Then it was time to rock and roll.
So you can imagine, I was all over the place, hitting and landing everywhere but the right place, I had a lot fun in the process, but it was very challenging and exhausting to say the least. I thought, I had a high energy level, but wipeout proved me differently. I was predicted as finalist, but heck after bouncing off those darn "BIG RED BALLS" my time took a dive for the worse... All in all, I had a blast, but never again, believe it or not, I was six weeks out from the Arnold Classic.:eek:

justoneofme01
06-23-2009, 12:42 AM
I LOVED LOVED LOVED your hair and all the beautiful finishing touches Iris (as always). That is what a truly beautiful female bodybuilder does, pays attention to the small details as well as the blood sweat and tears in the gym prepping during the final stages. Not to mention the inner beauty which shines when you are on stage!

In your previous interviews you spoke of carb cycling and at this last Arnold, you spoke of no carbs...has your diet changed or do you carb cycle and then say the last 4 weeks you go to no carbs... or really low carbs?

Thanks so much for your time in answering your fans on this thread.:o

I know how all-consuming this sport is and it is an honor to converse with someone who gives so much back to our sport! ;)
Sorry for the delay in responding, I will refrain from making excuses, although, I could list a few excuses, why I have taken so long to respond .... Please due accept my apology...
Anyhow, I cycle carbs based on my offseason shape and the way my body is responding during the prep phase. Therefore, I interchange the two, as where I can go weeks with very very low carbs, then change to where absolutely no carbs are consumed for a few days. But, definitely during the last month my carbs are extremely low, while increasing my protein intake. I basically listen to my body, and if carbs are needed then carbs are consumed. I find it hard to carb up, I am not a true eater during the carb loading phase, so I have to be very careful not to eliminate carbs to where it hard for me to fill out on show day.:eek::eek:

MsGuns
06-23-2009, 12:46 AM
MsGuns, I'll say it once, and I'll say it twice, Wipeout is a Wipeout... First, off I have been invited back three times since my first showing, as well as to walk the red carpet premiere. Unfortunately, due to other obligations, I had to deny the offers. Now, my experiences on wipeout, is all together something, I wish to never endure ever again.
Would I suggest anyone to give it a shot? HECK no, wipeout has absolutely nothing to do with size or strength, its all about your abilities to react in the spare of the moment. The day of the event, they walked us around the obstacle course, explaining the do's and don'ts, and that's it. Then it was time to rock and roll.
So you can imagine, I was all over the place, hitting and landing everywhere but the right place, I had a lot fun in the process, but it was very challenging and exhausting to say the least. I thought, I had a high energy level, but wipeout proved me differently. I was predicted as finalist, but heck after bouncing off those darn "BIG RED BALLS" my time took a dive for the worse... All in all, I had a blast, but never again, believe it or not, I was six weeks out from the Arnold Classic.:eek:

Thx for replying but I still wanna try...lol lol lol

MsGuns
06-23-2009, 12:47 AM
How do you like living in Tx? Would you rather live in Europe or US?

justoneofme01
06-23-2009, 12:49 AM
IRIS!!!!! What's up girl!!!

Hey John I'm back in the flesh, my travels has minimized, I'm gearing up for the 'BIG" event.. Eight more days and my Olympia prep will be under way... Current weigh 177 lbs so not a lot of weight to lose, just pure lean muscle coming to the stage.... Wish me luck....:D
Big Hugs

ypmm5
07-03-2009, 01:50 AM
I love the package you brought to the stage at this year's Ms International

ypmm5
07-03-2009, 01:59 AM
I am a male bodybuilder. I have been a bodybuilding fan since the days of Cory Everson, Lee Hany, Rich Gaspari, etc. I respect greatly the hard work that you along with other women have to put into getting in shape. IMHO, overall I think most of the women get in better condition as compared to some of the male conterparts.
I must say I really enjoyed your interview on NO BULL Radio after the BS they did to you at the 2008 Ms International. Well said. I was a big fan of Linda Murray, I think she was a freak (delts, tiny waste, lats, etc), but IMHO, your package at this years Ms International is equivalent to Ronnie Coleman's 2003 Olympia ass whooping he layed out except with more aesthetics and CALVES to go. Good luck at the Ms O. Maybe next year you can guess pose at the Southern States Bodybuilding Show down here in South Florida-Ft Lauderdale or maybe Dayana's show in October.

ypmm5
07-03-2009, 02:02 AM
I have to say to Sallyanne, I love your rear shot. More pics please.
Good night ladies.

Curt James
08-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Iris, what's your favorite food or cheat meal?

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7663&stc=1&d=1238027459

The pic with Arnold appeared in Jet magazine.

What other magazines have showcased Iris Kyle?

Sadly, the only bodybuilding cover she is listed as having is a 1998 issue of NPC News. :(

And she had to share the cover! :mad:

http://vintagemusclemags.com/magCovers/npc/npc1204.jpg
Left to right: Cynthia Hill, Dennis James, Iris Kyle

Curt James
08-15-2009, 01:34 AM
Was looking for something else and found the Jet pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/irisjet.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/jet.jpg

:bowdown:

Curt James
08-15-2009, 01:40 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/iris_kyle.jpg

derekanthony
08-15-2009, 04:51 AM
big fan iris. you look unreal. everytime i see you at the events, i am just in awe. your build is one of the most impressive builds ever hands down. much respect. lots of hard work and dedication.

truly

derek anthony

www.teamgat.com (http://www.teamgat.com)

huge285
08-22-2009, 03:32 AM
Where's IRIS been?

tammyp
08-22-2009, 07:34 AM
we share a birthday! have a good one!

cheddar cheese
08-22-2009, 09:28 AM
Happy Birthday Iris and Tammy

MsGuns
08-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Happy Bday Iris!

SallyAnne
08-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Training for the O, no doubt. Happy Birthday, Iris!

SallyAnne
09-02-2009, 04:34 PM
...congratulations on your big spread in MD magazine this month!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Congratulations on yet another Ms. O win, Iris!

STRENGTH-TRAINING
03-09-2010, 06:31 PM
hi iris
how high do you keep your heart rate during cardio, does it change offsean to prescontest. you get in amazing condition.
thanks

fitbody
11-01-2010, 05:24 PM
2010 Ms.Olympia Iris Kyle