PDA

View Full Version : Just Another Bombshell Busting Her Booty....

roni1015
01-13-2013, 07:44 PM
Heyyyyyy y'all! A journal newbie here. :)

So, I'm Roni. I'm a competitive figure athlete with Team Bombshell. I started training about five years ago when I dropped a ton of weight and hated how flabby I looked.

I live in a small town with no access to a gym so I do everything at home with just some dumbbells and a barbell. I'm a single mom to a beautiful 12yo daughter who has some very significant health issues and I'm a recovering bulimic. My ultimate goal is a pro card to prove that obstacles are just excuses and to inspire other woman to go after their dreams, no matter what!

I earned national qualification early last year at the Cutler Classic in Boston and then my season ended early when I ended up with injuries...and without the finances to do more once the injuries were healed. This year, I'm hoping to remain injury free and get on a national stage at least once.

Tomorrow starts my second week of training in my new program for the month and I'm excited! I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope you'll follow along. :)

The Prodigy
01-13-2013, 08:00 PM
Welcome to RX Girl!!! I know you will find a lot of suggestions, idea and support here! Happy posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roni1015
01-14-2013, 07:58 AM
Happy Monday y'all! I'm up, cardio is done, breakfast is done and I'm just about to get at my workout in a few minutes. It's legs/booty day!! Boy, do I have a love/hate relationship with leg/booty day. Hahah.

This is my second week back at it after taking two weeks off of training (and dieting) over Christmas and my waist is down 2" from last week. I'm happy. It's hard to believe what a difference what you eat makes. I'm always still amazed. I left for vacay with a 22" waist and came back 2 weeks later with a 25" waist. CA-RAY-ZEEE. Anywhooo, the goal for this week is to get rid of the little bit that's left and be back where I was before I went on vacay by this time next week. Nailing. Diet. 110% this week. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Xo

Welcome to RX Girl!!! I know you will find a lot of suggestions, idea and support here! Happy posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, girl! :)

mrsflexgym
01-14-2013, 08:13 AM
Good luck with everything. Its always hard to do what you love when life gets in the way...and it always will. Hopefully things will go more smoothly this time around.

mpalleyne
01-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Bombshell sista!! So great to meet you on here!!! Yay!! Trini Bombshell in the house!! Keep kicking that booty into shape like we know how too :) !!!

roni1015
01-17-2013, 06:07 PM
So, sometimes I just can't help but think, "I hate my life." This has been one of those weeks. Monday started off great with a kickass cardio sesh and workout, diet was spot on...and then Tuesday hit. My daughter has been sick since the day after Christmas. Tuesday I took her to her pediatrician who promptly admitted her because her potassium levels were scary low. So, I spent the rest of the week two hours from home, my food, my gym and even my clothes and such...stuck in a hospital room with her. UGH.

Anyway, we're home now and I'm looking forward to get back on track....AGAIN...tomorrow. I keep telling myself that ALLLL the success I have coming to me will be THAT much sweeter after fighting through so many setbacks. But holy cow does it get exhausting!

Good luck with everything. Its always hard to do what you love when life gets in the way...and it always will. Hopefully things will go more smoothly this time around.

No fooling on life getting in the way. That's the theme of this week for sure!

Bombshell sista!! So great to meet you on here!!! Yay!! Trini Bombshell in the house!! Keep kicking that booty into shape like we know how too :) !!!

Hey, hey, heeeeeey, sista!!! Great to see ya, girl!! <3

mpalleyne
01-17-2013, 08:28 PM
And it sure will be sweeter!! Praying your daughter gets completely better Hugs to her and Hugs to you sista :) Bless! Let's kick that next week to higher heights

IslandGirl
01-19-2013, 02:16 AM
Sorry to hear of your daughter. I hope she gets better and stays healthy.

Looking forward in getting to know you more.

sce0027
01-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Hey there!

Sending prayers out for you and your daughter. Hope everything is getting better for you! Keep us updated!

roni1015
01-20-2013, 08:03 PM
Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

I did some cardio and then worked yesterday for a few hours and then had a friend over for the night. :) Am I the only who trains people for a living that gets an awful thrill out of kicking their asses? Hahaha. It was a good day. :)

Today was rest, food prep and housework. Ya know the worst thing about cooking your food for the whole week at once is over cooking it. >:( I have VERY well done, and super dry tilapia to look forward to allllll week now. Grrrr. And NO, I am NOT throwing that stuff out. I spend enough on food! haha.

Tomorrow is leg/booty day and a busy day at work. Thankfully my daughter seems to FINALLY be doing better so I think she'll make it to school tomorrow and I can get back to my routine...FINALLY. SOOO excited! :)

Let's make it a rocking week, y'all!!!

And it sure will be sweeter!! Praying your daughter gets completely better Hugs to her and Hugs to you sista :) Bless! Let's kick that next week to higher heights

Thanks, luv...I'm on it!!

Sorry to hear of your daughter. I hope she gets better and stays healthy.

Looking forward in getting to know you more.

Thanks so much...thankfully she is doing better. Yay! :)

Looking forward to getting to know you too, girl!

Hey there!

Sending prayers out for you and your daughter. Hope everything is getting better for you! Keep us updated!

Thanks hon! So far so good :)

TonyElTigre
01-20-2013, 08:17 PM
Hey Girl! Great to have you here on RXMuscle we are glad you are here
I really am happy to have another woman on the boards! It really helps
a lot trust me! There are a lot of good convos that need the opinions of a woman

Riana Rohmann
01-21-2013, 10:12 AM
Just started following along :) Good luck with all! Burning your food is the worst, but I actually like my tilapia cajun style :)

mpalleyne
01-24-2013, 07:00 PM
So happy your daughter is doing better sista :) Rock that body and yes eat up all that tilapia :) Keep pushing forward