PDA

View Full Version : The 10 Greatest Old School WWF Promos Of All Time

DannyG
06-15-2009, 02:01 PM
For the old schoolers...funny stuff especially numbers 1 & 2. The Ultimate Warrior and Macho Man were both insane.

http://www.manofest.com/Content/the-10-greatest-old-school-wwf-promos-of-all-time.html

BigJD69
06-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Those were the good ole days!

billy mimnaugh
06-16-2009, 09:48 AM
none OF THEM COULD HOLD THE JOCK STRAP OF RIC FLAIR OR BUZZ SAWYER OR KEVIN SULLIVAN OR MICK FOLEY.

MichaelWayne
06-16-2009, 10:20 AM
How could these guys be so good at the mic? The guys now suck something fierce. Better in the 80/90s when the debate was, Is it real? With over the top characters and crazy situations, that was WAY better then knowing its fake and guys acting like its real.

thachozenonebx
06-16-2009, 08:45 PM
i was a HUGE warrior fan as a kid. He was so intense and odd....maybe i just liked the tassles and bright colors...and NJ girl teased hair....but fuckit..he was cool 2 me

ARRRR!!! HO KOGAN!!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-17-2009, 12:39 AM
#2 Booker T. calls Hulk Hogan a bad word...

LMAO!!!! :lmao: I wonder how much that slip up cost him?

DannyG
06-17-2009, 10:39 AM
i was a HUGE warrior fan as a kid. He was so intense and odd....maybe i just liked the tassles and bright colors...and NJ girl teased hair....but fuckit..he was cool 2 me

ARRRR!!! HO KOGAN!!

I was a big fan as well...i don't think there has ever been a dude crazier than him since then...did the original one really die? I have heard several different stories.

#2 Booker T. calls Hulk Hogan a bad word...

LMAO!!!! :lmao: I wonder how much that slip up cost him?

I don't know but that was priceless. I like how Mean Gene just played it off and kept going on...