PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's 3 hour RAW...

~gymdiva~
06-15-2009, 02:05 PM
current rumors, spoilers, etc...

Tonight's WWE RAW will be a three-hour special, starting at 8:00PM ET, featuring stars from all three brands.

Matches for tonight's show, including three world title matches, are:

-CM Punk (c) vs. Edge vs. Jeff Hardy (World Title)
-Randy Orton vs. Big Show vs. John Cena vs. Triple H (Vacant WWE Title)
-Tommy Dreamer (c) vs. Christian (ECW Title)

Ric Flair will definitely be on RAW tonight. The original plan was to keep him off TV for about two weeks after last week's show. Flair will be at RAW tonight, and while it is not confirmed, he may be announced as the new General Manager of RAW.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-15-2009, 08:25 PM
I have a couple of pictures here from tonight's Raw that Diva sent...

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s48/Xiongshou/RawMatch.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s48/Xiongshou/RawStage.jpg

More pictures to come :D

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 02:30 AM
man that RAW one came out really well!

I'll post all these up tomorrow before work (hopefully)...I drove back in the rain which created the loveliest of fogs so I'm tired from squinting...one good side to the rain was that I had no chance to speed so all those cops I passed didn't get to pull me over...heehee...

I will post one for now...teaser I guess ;)

BigJD69
06-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Donald Trump into Wrestling now!!!

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 12:51 PM
eh, well, people forget about 20 years ago he helped to host Wrestlemania with his venue so he's been in it a while...it's all about exposure for him and he and Vince are good friends so hey, why not capitalize on something you know the media will report on...wonder if his daughter will be the new GM now ;)

ok so onto the pics...I'll try to post these in some sort of order and see if I can remember the stories that went with it...I can tell you this though...driving through downtown Charlotte was terrible...when I went to this same arena in 07 for a show I did not hit this kind of traffic at all...now I know one issue then was I was arriving later than normal...but you could tell people were treating this like it was a regular RAW to start at 9 b/c so many people were still trying to pick up tickets and get in the door 15min before they went live at 8...and talk about mass confusion...the will call lines were a mess...but it wasn't a mob scene...it was more like everyone standing around going, um, what? where do we go? no one was really directing people anywhere, when I went to get my ticket scanned I walked right up to someone and went right in while to my left there was a line a mile long b/c no one was letting them know there were about three other lines for everyone...I don't know what was going on but dang, a little order please!

oh! and you'll be happy to know that when I was trying to get in I watched as lines to my right and left got scanned with the metal detector wand and women had their bags looked into but I waltzed right in...the woman in the line I was in said they'd check me as I got inside, I said ok, walked in, and was never checked...so charlotte, be glad I didn't want to hurt anyone! :D

first pic is from my phone in the car...this was NOT the scene the last time I came here...I guess the unusual start time threw people for a loop or something...and unlike last time I did actually pay for parking...although I parked probably ten feet further than some people and paid ten bucks less...hahahaha...oy...anywho, I gave the woman a ten and she said, bless you for that ten! I'm guessing lots of people came through with $20's and she was running out of change...turned out to be a good lot to be in b/c it had a back exit and we all just kinda skirted out without getting in all that clusterfuck of people leaving the other lots...

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:05 PM
as I walked in I took two shots...one when I first got there and then another when I sat down...this was actually a great spot to be in b/c since it was lower level it was angled so I didn't have to worry about anyone blocking my shots and I was over next to the cameras so people would turn to us first...plus not many people were in that very section b/c of the way it was roped off...and had I had a driver I could have taken full advantage of the bars that were right behind me :D

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:07 PM
next was Y2J and Rey...seriously, Chris, get some pants back! this was a decent match...loved it when Jericho contemplated doing the 619 to Rey...that would have been worth the drive down there alone! hahahaha :D

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:08 PM
next up was Christian and Tommy Dreamer for the ECW championship...something was lacking in this match...wasn't what I had hoped out of these two...

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:13 PM
next up was the Fatal Four Way for the championship...I was texting with Kim Ferrell a lot during this one...too funny that gal...I actually was hoping Big Show would come out the winner b/c who would have seen that one coming! and since they seem to like all these short terms reigns he could have built up a fun program with someone and dropped it at one of the thousand ppv's to be held this summer...

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:15 PM
last two from that match...

oh yeah and that would be HHH saying, suck it...hehehehe

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:16 PM
hey look, my future boss! ;)

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:19 PM
just for GX, a lil Beth Phoenix...she looked really good in the top and jeans she had on...great upper body on this gal...and then Mickie's looking at Rosa, like really?

btw, Maryse? not pretty in person at all! and she needs some meat on her! she could SO own that walk that matches her attitude down the ramp if she had some hips!

and that third pic...Goldust and Hornswoggle...listen, Miz shooting Hornswoggle with that shirt gun made some bruthas a few rows up from me stand up and start throwing gang signs...they were not happy! hahahaha...yeaaaa charlotte!

BigJD69
06-16-2009, 01:25 PM
I took my son to Monday Night Raw in Connecticut back In May we had a GREAT time!!!

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:25 PM
three way for the championship with Edge, Hardy, and CM Punk...no shock here, lots of heat on Punk since it was Hardy he cashed in his MITB win on and this was Hardy Country...Edge got heat but really only when he cut his promo before the match started...he was kind of the odd man out...we all wanted CM Punk and Hardy one on one...

and for the moment CM Punk has become my HBK in terms of picture taking...I don't know what it is but man I am loving me some Punk right now! maybe it's the tattoos...hell I don't know...nor do I care! hahahaha...you guys have your DIVA eye candy...and I have mine ;)

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:39 PM
got two shots of the Hart Dynasty and then a shot of Carlito and Primo...man they are really over with the crowd! and my hair was looking like Carlito's b/c it was HOT in that building! god bless the south in the summer time :D

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:41 PM
next we have the battle royal...very entertaining...someone had a sign that read, IF CODY WINS WE RIOT...I liked that one :)

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:43 PM
ok I tried to zoom in on this b/c at some point I noticed that Matt Striker was left alone at the ECW table...but when I glanced over later during the battle royal I was like man! give me this job! hahahaha...he's just chillin over there with a ringside seat in a cushy chair...

~gymdiva~
06-16-2009, 01:47 PM
story time! so after the show is over HHH is still in the ring playing up the crowd and throwing his elbow pads into the audience...he had done the first one and was then trying to figure out where to throw the second...he then throws it in the direction of the crowd behind the announce table and you see all these people just make a dive for it...well you see people kind of looking concerned and some disgusted and HHH is still looking and you can see him asking if everyone was ok...well in the commotion someone had plowed over some little boy...so HHH gets out of the ring and grabs him out of the audience and brings him into the ring with him...they posed together and you could tell that kid had forgotten all about getting trampled...those tears he had before HHH picked up were gone when this was over!

~gymdiva~
06-17-2009, 03:26 AM
hey look! I sent the pic to wrestlezone and they used it! hahahaha sweeeet :o

MY HHH PIC (http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-photo-of-the-fan-hhh-brought-into-the-ring-at-raw-78969)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-17-2009, 08:56 AM
:headbang::headbang:

~gymdiva~
06-19-2009, 02:31 PM
well this explains why we didn't see Flair...bummer for the home crowd for sure!

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the reason Ric Flair was backstage at Raw this week is because WWE wanted to use him to swerve the internet into reporting that he would be announced as Raw's new General Manager. WWE had no plans to use Flair, and were planning the Trump angle for awhile now, but in an attempt to draw focus from their actual plans and prevent an internet leak, WWE decided to bring Flair into the backstage area for Raw this past Monday night so that the internet would run with the Flair/GM story and of course be wrong in the process.