PDA

View Full Version : Ayezer - M4BTEAM SUPER-10 Transformation Journal

Pages : [1] 2

ayezer
01-17-2013, 08:42 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/barry/MCoalitionbanner.gif (http://www.m4bteam.com)

Great, great honor to be to be chosen!! I have a lot of things going on always.
My son just turned 5 and my wife works at night and comes home at 7:30 am and I have to go to work then and she sleeps until I get home and then she goes to work again. I am not sure how I am going to have adequate time to do cardio like in the old days when I did cardio 2 times a day or before work in the morning.

I am also a competitive powerlifter but of past years more of bencher but here are some my best lifts raw at 173 benched 330, with equip bench shirt 2 ply at bw 165 lb class benched 455 it still is a upa record I think at 40-44 year. I have benched in usap nats 370lbs single ply at bw 160 lbs.

I also was in the SNAC contest where Lance Adam did great and won however I had a bad knee at the beginning and could not do any cardio or leg work for 2 weeks out of the 8 week contest. I of course am always challenged by watching my son and balancing with my wife's job.

I have been debating on what diet to use. I am a Registered Dietitian and my main job is in the medical field however I have worked with some athletes as well in Sports Nutrition and have articles on some other websites on nutrition.

I weighed at night 2 nights ago and weighed 179 lbs at night w/tshirt shorts socks.
I have done well in bb in past and have some bench press powerlifting 2 national and 1 state records, last Nov '12 at bw 173 benched 330, and recently benched 345 in the gym easy. I am still going to try to lift heavy, as I feel that has helped me maintain muscle,esp bench and do a bench contest in April, was asked to represent a gym locally, and maybee got to 165 and if can keep strength with right supps see what happens.

Training will be day 1 back day day 2 chest bench and shoulders, day 3 legs
and day 4 arms and cg bench and fit cardio in.

I have never been on national stage and if this goes well, will see what happens as if I can get down to 160 lbs and see how I look about a contest later this year if I progress well and finacially how I am.

Diet plan, I am debating and will decide by tomorrow if going to low carb the whole week and use healhty fats like I did in the pic posted and have 1 high carb day a week. I feel I can do better at this esp when at work then the high med and low carb rotation.

My supp plan is right now is
multi vit mineral
prostate formula
natural testosterone supplement
to start liver supp as well
IML combo 2 week on 1 week off Super dmz 2 and Cyanostane with M Sten
1 at a time not together.
then not sure last 3 weeks.
whey prot and also have some casein prot
have snac for pre workout
also have Slin from legal gear fat burner as well.

Well here is my first log. I most times my son likes to be in my pics but he is busy now. I hope to post interesting logs and will post my diet as well as often as possible. Thank-you and good luck to all!!!

~Maz~
01-17-2013, 08:48 PM
~ Great plan there Ayezer!! Looking forward to your pics as you nearly always have your wee mascot in them which is too cute!! Good luck!! ~ :cheerleader:

ayezer
01-17-2013, 08:52 PM
My supp plan is right now is
multi vit mineral
prostate formula
natural testosterone supplement
to start liver supp as well
IML combo 2 week on 1 week off Super dmz 2 and Cyanostane with M Sten
1 at a time not together.
then not sure last 3 weeks.
whey prot and also have some casein prot
have snac for pre workout
also have Slin from legal gear fat burner as well.
forgot to mention take fish oils also.
here are me pre pics again.

heavyiron
01-17-2013, 10:28 PM
Right on man! Cool to see your plan! Time to get to work!

"Rodz"
01-17-2013, 10:35 PM
Best of luck man!!!!

ayezer
01-17-2013, 10:58 PM
Thanks Mike and Heavy.
Thaks Havy for all your support and help.

bad rad
01-18-2013, 12:21 AM
Nice to see a PL, I did it quite a bit before the knee went south. Try KB circuits for your cardio at home.

Big Barry
01-18-2013, 12:25 AM
Awesome journal Ayezer!

You should do very well... especially running with that IML combo! Good luck, brother!

M4BTEAM
01-18-2013, 01:11 AM
Looks great. Best of luck to you ayezer.

guruhonza
01-18-2013, 01:45 AM
Good luck man ;)

IslandGirl
01-18-2013, 02:44 AM
Awwwe! Love your sidekick in your pics! So cute!

Wishing you the best these next 12 weeks!

ayezer
01-18-2013, 08:24 AM
Awwwe! Love your sidekick in your pics! So cute!

Wishing you the best these next 12 weeks!

Thanks Island girl you have some great pics good luck to you in your career as well.

RichDC2
01-18-2013, 08:26 AM
Good Luck! I have a 4yr old son that is my motivating factor too!

PFEPerformance
01-18-2013, 01:15 PM
Show that lil guy what drive and motivation can do! Too Cute! Good Luck! :cheerleader:

ayezer
01-18-2013, 04:56 PM
Thanks to all have my son all day to day from now on will take him to the gym and document on 1st full day.

TheRage93
01-18-2013, 08:10 PM
being a powerlifter myself, i'd recommend trying the carbnite solution man. works great. lots of good stuff and I lost 25 pounds on it. especially your a powerlifter and lift heavy! the 2 go together perfectly!

Big Barry
01-18-2013, 08:17 PM
The little guy is a great mascott. Bet he'd love to see his dad win this, super motivation right there!

ayezer
01-18-2013, 08:49 PM
being a powerlifter myself, i'd recommend trying the carbnite solution man. works great. lots of good stuff and I lost 25 pounds on it. especially your a powerlifter and lift heavy! the 2 go together perfectly!

agree have to go shopping for it this weekend.
I just got asked last night to represent a gym in contest in April but if carbnite goes well can be even stronger lb for lb and leaner.

ayezer
01-18-2013, 08:50 PM
The little guy is a great mascott. Bet he'd love to see his dad win this, super motivation right there!

yes I told him we are in it together every one at the gym loves him too!!.

TheRage93
01-18-2013, 08:55 PM
agree have to go shopping for it this weekend.
I just got asked last night to represent a gym in contest in April but if carbnite goes well can be even stronger lb for lb and leaner.

yes man. no joke. you'll lose some weight alone on the initial week of prep. then the fun begins. carbs will taste 10x better when you refeed for dinner every 10 days man I promise lol.

ayezer
01-18-2013, 08:56 PM
have to go food shopping busy day did not have time will do tomorrow.

I did tris, bicpes and a couple of heavy benches to keep help keep strength,

bench 275 x 2 315 x 1 345 and 340 a tap at mid point and 315 x 2reps should have weighed myself since did not do low carb just restricted carbs so strength down slightly
cg bench 225 3 sets x 8 reps
rope pushdowns 4 x 12 reps
tri ext machine 3 sets 10 reps

db curls 5 sets 8 reps up to 40 lb db curls
hammer curls 4 sets 8-12 reps

for everything after cg bench did with <30 sec reps to keep heart rate up and also get good pump.

ayezer
01-18-2013, 08:57 PM
yes man. no joke. you'll lose some weight alone on the initial week of prep. then the fun begins. carbs will taste 10x better when you refeed for dinner every 10 days man I promise lol.

Thanks again been wanting to try that diet well can't ask for a better time!!
Thanks man!!!

TheRage93
01-18-2013, 11:18 PM
Thanks again been wanting to try that diet well can't ask for a better time!!
Thanks man!!!
No problem brother

ayezer
01-19-2013, 02:13 PM
today back workout

pulldowns wide to front 4 sets 7-12 reps ss w/donkey calf machine toe raises 15 reps
went so heavy last 2 sets machine(pulldowns) threw me up old fashioned machine with only 1 cable and the plates are real steel weights.

Then wide grip machine rows 4 sets 10-12 reps squeeze lats very strict form
then facepulls 20 reps ss/wstraight leg raises 3 sets 11 reps for 1 st and also strict and the 3rd set after the 11th rep 8 more reps /bent raises.

Then barbell shrugs 135 x 12 225 x 8 275 x8 225 x 8

all sets <30 sec rest to keep heart rate

started low carbs today for carbnite however my son has a birthday party next Sat and have family coming from all over, not supposed to have more than 30 grams carbs day until day 10 and then every 7 days there after carb up.
Will see how it goes feel slight improvement already pants at work feel a little looser kind of early could be my imagination, well will see.

D-NUTZ
01-19-2013, 02:18 PM
I've heard good things about carbnite man. Curious to see how it treats you.

ayezer
01-19-2013, 08:35 PM
yes well I hope to get it started soon (carbnite) still have a few things have to get from the store so can have enough healthy fats. Have cut my carbs by 50% not at the 30 gms, probably 60 grams carbs for the day, feel ok as have been using some lowfat w/very little carbs or sugar and keeping prot up to help so not too hungry.

TheRage93
01-19-2013, 10:08 PM
yes well I hope to get it started soon (carbnite) still have a few things have to get from the store so can have enough healthy fats. Have cut my carbs by 50% not at the 30 gms, probably 60 grams carbs for the day, feel ok as have been using some lowfat w/very little carbs or sugar and keeping prot up to help so not too hungry.

Coconut oil is your best friend! Cook everything with it! .75-1g of fat per pound of body weight, and maximum of 30g carbs daily preferably from veggies so you can drop one when you need to lol. For breakfast I'd eat 3-4 eggs and 6-8 slices of bacon. It's awesome

M4BTEAM
01-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Great workouts Ayezer. Looks like you're hitting it hard. Can't wait to see how you improve throughout the weeks.

IslandGirl
01-20-2013, 05:57 AM
Thanks Island girl you have some great pics good luck to you in your career as well.

You're very sweet. And thanks for the luck!

You're kicking butt in the gym! Keep at it!

I bet your gym loves your son! Enjoy them while they are little because they grow so fast! My son is 13 and I can't believe how time just flies.

ayezer
01-20-2013, 11:53 AM
thanks trying limited on time so have to be efficient in time.
Good low carb breakfst only 1/4 cup oats w/egg whites 1 yolk. coffee w/creamer.

TheRage93
01-20-2013, 11:58 AM
thanks trying limited on time so have to be efficient in time.
Good low carb breakfst only 1/4 cup oats w/egg whites 1 yolk. coffee w/creamer.

I just ate 8 full eggs with spinach :D

ayezer
01-20-2013, 12:00 PM
holy !!!! eggs that many.

TheRage93
01-20-2013, 12:03 PM
holy !!!! eggs that many.
hell yes haha.

ayezer
01-20-2013, 01:02 PM
ok well eating a brocc salad with my son.
Gym and work tonight.

TheRage93
01-20-2013, 07:21 PM
ok well eating a brocc salad with my son.
Gym and work tonight.
Do it big bro!

ayezer
01-20-2013, 10:16 PM
getting into a good diet pattern starting to feel better again.

ayezer
01-20-2013, 10:18 PM
You're very sweet. And thanks for the luck!

You're kicking butt in the gym! Keep at it!

I bet your gym loves your son! Enjoy them while they are little because they grow so fast! My son is 13 and I can't believe how time just flies.

thanks well need to keep lifting heavy and alot of supersets trisets since time is improtant to me. And tahnsk again for support.

ayezer
01-21-2013, 09:38 PM
upper abs peaking through wt 175lb this am
well got home later than usual from gym did legs tonight and changing around legs to beginning of week since jsut did back saturday. Just did legs latThursday so still a little sore and beed low carb since Friday but feel ok,
did not due super high volume did squats last w/a 300+ lb guy so took longer

we use a texas squat bar 55 lb bar so wts 10lbs more than reg olympic bar,
1st though pre-exhaust w/leg ext ss w/leg curls 4 sets 12-15 reps each ran low on steam last 2 sets had to drop weight some
Then squats 145 x10 225 x 8 285 3 sets 6 reps moving like a piston on 1st 5 reps last 2 sets reps 6 legs started getting jelly like feeling next leg day will do more exercises but went right to cardio for 30 min.

diet going ok was busy at work so it did not bother me to much see how tonight goes w/my hunger.

Big Barry
01-22-2013, 05:05 AM
getting into a good diet pattern starting to feel better again.

Sounds like you've found the groove already, Ayezer. Good habits in, bad habits out...

Your son will be in great shape soon too. lol

TheRage93
01-22-2013, 12:18 PM
upper abs peaking through wt 175lb this am
well got home later than usual from gym did legs tonight and changing around legs to beginning of week since jsut did back saturday. Just did legs latThursday so still a little sore and beed low carb since Friday but feel ok,
did not due super high volume did squats last w/a 300+ lb guy so took longer

we use a texas squat bar 55 lb bar so wts 10lbs more than reg olympic bar,
1st though pre-exhaust w/leg ext ss w/leg curls 4 sets 12-15 reps each ran low on steam last 2 sets had to drop weight some
Then squats 145 x10 225 x 8 285 3 sets 6 reps moving like a piston on 1st 5 reps last 2 sets reps 6 legs started getting jelly like feeling next leg day will do more exercises but went right to cardio for 30 min.

diet going ok was busy at work so it did not bother me to much see how tonight goes w/my hunger.

Powerlifting bars are the best I swear.

ayezer
01-22-2013, 07:14 PM
well today weighed this am at my job our patients must hava very accurate scale that is tested frequently and I weigh myself with the same clothes lab caot keys pen shoes slacks belt cell phone etc etc, and weight was down 1.54 lbs today and had 1st meal both days.
and feel have at least 5 lbs if not more of clothes on must be abouyt 174 post 1st meal
However although carbnite diet still feel strenght down but still did ok tonight

pre workout needed a diet mountain due to get through workout.
bench w/u then 185 x8 225 x 8 275 x 7 felt heavier than usual 295 x 4 295 x3
hammer strength lying slight incline bench 2 plates ea side 10 reps 3 paltes ea side x 6 2 sets
then peck deck 3 sets no rest 15, 10 and 10 reps
then circuit shoulders for my cardio did 2 trisets w/side ront and real lateasl 12 lb db 15 reps no rest between tri sets and burning, then 1 more tri set same ex but 10 lb db burning like crazy and heart rate up tomorrow will be cardio only day.

definately feel lighter day 4 on carbnte 1st fo round.

yes love the texas bar there also is a deadlift bar that only a few know where it is in the gym.
Used to be a real good powerlifting trean in this gym but alot of guys jsut quit competitive liftiing.

TheRage93
01-23-2013, 03:52 PM
well today weighed this am at my job our patients must hava very accurate scale that is tested frequently and I weigh myself with the same clothes lab caot keys pen shoes slacks belt cell phone etc etc, and weight was down 1.54 lbs today and had 1st meal both days.
and feel have at least 5 lbs if not more of clothes on must be abouyt 174 post 1st meal
However although carbnite diet still feel strenght down but still did ok tonight

pre workout needed a diet mountain due to get through workout.
bench w/u then 185 x8 225 x 8 275 x 7 felt heavier than usual 295 x 4 295 x3
hammer strength lying slight incline bench 2 plates ea side 10 reps 3 paltes ea side x 6 2 sets
then peck deck 3 sets no rest 15, 10 and 10 reps
then circuit shoulders for my cardio did 2 trisets w/side ront and real lateasl 12 lb db 15 reps no rest between tri sets and burning, then 1 more tri set same ex but 10 lb db burning like crazy and heart rate up tomorrow will be cardio only day.

definately feel lighter day 4 on carbnte 1st fo round.

yes love the texas bar there also is a deadlift bar that only a few know where it is in the gym.
Used to be a real good powerlifting trean in this gym but alot of guys jsut quit competitive liftiing.

carbnite, you will lose strength, no doubt... but you gotta realize what your goal is for now. unless you're using a good amount of AAS, it's bound to happen. I know I was told if you need some carbs pre workout, then it's okay, just limit yourself. other than that, fats and protein intake is suppose to be really high.

ayezer
01-23-2013, 07:13 PM
carbnite, you will lose strength, no doubt... but you gotta realize what your goal is for now. unless you're using a good amount of AAS, it's bound to happen. I know I was told if you need some carbs pre workout, then it's okay, just limit yourself. other than that, fats and protein intake is suppose to be really high.

yes I am aware strenght holding well considering and bw up .5 lb today
but abs holy crap seeing them pretty well.
When supps kick in I think I will be rolling.

I did biceps and extra 2 bakc exercises.
Have my on's b-day party this weekend and all kinds of family so not sure how the diet will go and training either going to do my best so just did back a Sat so not sure how the next few days will be.

biceps machine preacher curls 4 sets 12-15 reps
db curls 4 sets 8 reps <30 sec rest feel tighter already in my arms.

back pulldowns no straps 4 sets 2nd to last set drop set and then <30 sec rest wright into next set 1st 2 sets 12 reps did not count last 2 probably 12 reps drop set and 6 last set.

machine rows 4 sets 12-15 reps
cardio 30 min
diet going better, eating some carbs pre workout(starch) other than whatever is in broccoli and fats( that have some carbs).

Big Barry
01-23-2013, 08:47 PM
I eat a ton of broccoli when dieting. Never get sick of it. Makes you feel full too which is a big help.

TheRage93
01-24-2013, 12:51 PM
^i poop like a champion with lots of broccoli

ayezer
01-24-2013, 06:31 PM
unfortunate setback have to wait for pay day to go food shopping tomorrow.
Plus my sons birthday party this weekend with family from all over going to be a challenge to stick with it for sure.

Taylor Normandeau
01-24-2013, 07:16 PM
I eat a ton of broccoli when dieting. Never get sick of it. Makes you feel full too which is a big help.

Yes

^i poop like a champion with lots of broccoli

And yes

ayezer
01-24-2013, 09:52 PM
Yes

And yes

and yes for sure

ayezer
01-24-2013, 09:57 PM
Not to put the pics for the contest but to show some progress and will be starting supps this Sunday.

wt up .4 lbs today141474141475obviously far behind but again supps to start this weekend pic on right is pose but I think I can get things going much better next week.

Big Barry
01-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Remember not to eat too much cake at your son's party, Ayezer!

Tell him all the guys from the SUPER-10 wish him a Happy Birthday!

TheRage93
01-25-2013, 01:35 PM
Remember not to eat too much cake at your son's party, Ayezer!

Tell him all the guys from the SUPER-10 wish him a Happy Birthday!
I concur ;) unless its a cheat day I guess.

Tell him happy birthday!

IslandGirl
01-26-2013, 12:30 AM
Happy Birthday to your son!

If you have a cheat "scheduled" then you should take it. If not, stick to your guns because victory at the end of this challenge will be so much sweeter than cake and all that stuff. Remember now...$1000!!!

M4BTEAM
01-26-2013, 12:37 AM
Happy Birthday to your son Ayezer!

Big Barry
01-26-2013, 06:49 AM
I concur ;) unless its a cheat day I guess.

Tell him happy birthday!

Birthday Cake would make for a nice cheat meal, just leave some for the kid. lol

TheRage93
01-26-2013, 05:00 PM

If you have a cheat "scheduled" then you should take it. If not, stick to your guns because victory at the end of this challenge will be so much sweeter than cake and all that stuff. Remember now...$1000!!!
I agree!!

TheRage93
01-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Birthday Cake would make for a nice cheat meal, just leave some for the kid. lol
I know right lmao... I'd probably take half of the cake and hide while eating it :/

bad rad
01-26-2013, 07:08 PM

Happy Birthday to your son, mine was last week and I'm cheating on my cake today. The wife made it today so I could stick to my plan.

Big Barry
01-27-2013, 08:12 AM
Happy Birthday to your son, mine was last week and I'm cheating on my cake today. The wife made it today so I could stick to my plan.

Hahaha... Everybody's on the cake! lol

TheRage93
01-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Now I want cake.....

ayezer
01-27-2013, 02:58 PM
well thanks for birthday wishes for my son.
Challenge like I said family came from all over and we were together for a weekend, and I could not afford to go food shopping so had no choice but to eat what was there. This was planned long before this contest.
I am not a cake eater but there was a huge ice storm so driving to the airport picking people up goingto the hotel, getting cake pizza, we had a fruit and veggie plate, and some nuts, ut otehr than taht was pei wei had chick and brocc and this am breakfast had some egg hwite omeletes.
But when the whole thing was over (cake is easy for me to avoid) Itis the pizza when you had no food for 5 hrs or a drink when it is free after all the stress was over, now that was the best thing I had all weekend a lager I could not help it but this weekend was a give a way for me.
Got some exercise and stuck with a basic diet as best as possible I think.

Not only that had to fix a toilet that took 2-3 hrs. Now have to take my parents back to the airport in another 1 1/2 hrs. Also have no food tomorrow except oats and prot powder veggies and 1 sl pizza. Did not have time to do anything else and exchadusted did workout did cardio 2 days and cardio wts too. So hope to get back on track by tuesday.

TheRage93
01-27-2013, 03:03 PM
At least you enjoyed yourself.

ayezer
01-27-2013, 06:50 PM

always do or try my best to always enjoy myself.

ayezer
01-27-2013, 06:55 PM
yes enjoyed staying in hotel but there was plenty of hard work running around fighting the weather driving 2 hrs in an ice strom so feel I deserved the fun.

ayezer
01-27-2013, 07:09 PM
well hotel had pretty nice gym for hotel did shoulder super setss db side laterals w/db shoulder presses12-15 reps each set so 24 to 30 reps per ea super set
and then rear delts db laterals 15-20 reps 4 sets then sets of tri ext behind head only up to 50 lb db did 20 reps w/db then to pressdown 20 reps ea set also and no rest at all between sets
(well 30 sec 2 x between shoulders) then db curls w/more pressdowns did not count but 4 more supersets
then cardio 30 min almost prob about 50 min total
then next day about 40 min cardio 10 min am and 30 min at night.

did eat some egg white veggie omeletes oatmeal w/fruit not exactly what would want to but could not eat every 3 hours either so had to hold myself over so for the most part did pretty good .
Started cyanostane 10 mg today and 20 mg/day rest of week.
hope to get back on carb nite and start over day 1 tuesday.
However did notice work pants were very loose falling off me on
Friday.

TheRage93
01-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Haha! Working hard! Nice. Not even a hotel stay can mess you up.

bad rad
01-28-2013, 08:30 AM
I'm sure it was aggrevating but bet it will mean a lot to your son when he's older. He'll look back on this and remember his Dad being there for him. I missed a lot of my oldest's toddler and kindergarden age due to work. I can't make up for it and really wish I had tried just a little harder to be more engaged with him.

M4BTEAM
01-28-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm sure it was aggrevating but bet it will mean a lot to your son when he's older. He'll look back on this and remember his Dad being there for him. I missed a lot of my oldest's toddler and kindergarden age due to work. I can't make up for it and really wish I had tried just a little harder to be more engaged with him.

Yes it's sad when you miss special occasions with your kids. It's great to see Ayezer pulling out all the stops to make things great for the little guy.

TheRage93
01-28-2013, 04:07 PM
Hmmm :/ that's how my dad was :*(

ayezer
01-28-2013, 07:14 PM
well thanks I try my best I did have a job I had to travel for 1 1/2 years 1998 to 2000 but have not had that but yes great to seee him grow up. Unfortuantely job salary makes it tough to support family with our expenses and by the appropraite food to stay on my diet at all times.

ayezer
01-28-2013, 07:18 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv0g6g_005_sport

Rage reminded me of this video powerlifting meet at a bw of 173 weigh in evening before so was probably heavier night before than when lifting.

benched 330 was doing an IML log for combo 2 weeks cyanostane and 2 weeks super dmx 2.0

TheRage93
01-28-2013, 10:44 PM
How was cyanostane anyway?

TheRage93
01-28-2013, 10:45 PM
well thanks I try my best I did have a job I had to travel for 1 1/2 years 1998 to 2000 but have not had that but yes great to seee him grow up. Unfortuantely job salary makes it tough to support family with our expenses and by the appropraite food to stay on my diet at all times.
All we can do is our best. And keep grinding buddy.

ayezer
01-28-2013, 11:03 PM

Thanks also for b-day wishes for my son!!!

ayezer
01-28-2013, 11:03 PM
How was cyanostane anyway?

I like it felt strong with it.

ayezer
01-28-2013, 11:07 PM
All we can do is our best. And keep grinding buddy.

Thats a guarantee!!
diet back on track abs showing more and do not see weight loss
still a long way to go but some things this weekend just could not control.

legs
leg ext super set w/lying leg curls 4 sets 15 reps each excerise no rest between super sets
front squats 4 sets 3sets 8 reps last6 reps butt to the ground
last set super set w/reverse hypers 50 lbs 15 reps each set next 2 sets <30 ec rest
then straight to cardio heart rate and sweating in <3 min
30 min total. home then.

M4BTEAM
01-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Nice workout. Reverse hypers are a great exercise!

TheRage93
01-29-2013, 06:03 PM
Thats a guarantee!!
diet back on track abs showing more and do not see weight loss
still a long way to go but some things this weekend just could not control.

legs
leg ext super set w/lying leg curls 4 sets 15 reps each excerise no rest between super sets
front squats 4 sets 3sets 8 reps last6 reps butt to the ground
last set super set w/reverse hypers 50 lbs 15 reps each set next 2 sets <30 ec rest
then straight to cardio heart rate and sweating in <3 min
30 min total. home then.

Front squats are fun. I've not done them a while... My best was 325 my junior year of HS. All I know is they jack your quads up a notch!!

ayezer
01-29-2013, 07:35 PM
abs in much better today
found some hydroxy cut hardcore at home along w/alpha aminos and cyanpstane
wt down about 1 lb today and even lost .2 lbs after eating.
Appeite increased, strength about 90% still and was asked to represent a gym in a local bench meet in April.
wt prob about 172-173
Chest and shoulders tonight
bench w/u to 275 for 3 sets 6 reps incl bench 4 sets up 135 x 15 185 x 8 x 2 sets 3rd x 6 rpes then drop to 185 for x8
then facepulls 4 sets 15 reps supersetted w/side laterals 20 lb 12-15 reps

cardio 15 min will do some more cardio later tonight when wife goes to work soon and son asleep have a med ball and some light weights.

do not have even 2 hrs every day at the gym and do not have the time to do double sessions so have to make the mos.

Abs in much better will take pic tonight.

TheRage93
01-29-2013, 08:54 PM
abs in much better today
found some hydroxy cut hardcore at home along w/alpha aminos and cyanpstane
wt down about 1 lb today and even lost .2 lbs after eating.
Appeite increased, strength about 90% still and was asked to represent a gym in a local bench meet in April.
wt prob about 172-173
Chest and shoulders tonight
bench w/u to 275 for 3 sets 6 reps incl bench 4 sets up 135 x 15 185 x 8 x 2 sets 3rd x 6 rpes then drop to 185 for x8
then facepulls 4 sets 15 reps supersetted w/side laterals 20 lb 12-15 reps

cardio 15 min will do some more cardio later tonight when wife goes to work soon and son asleep have a med ball and some light weights.

do not have even 2 hrs every day at the gym and do not have the time to do double sessions so have to make the mos.

Abs in much better will take pic tonight.
Haha nice. Powerlifting>>> I love it.

ayezer
01-29-2013, 10:33 PM

TheRage93
01-30-2013, 04:15 PM
You look big as fuck

Big Barry
01-30-2013, 04:33 PM
Looks like some vascularity starting to come in... always a good sign!

A powerlifter should be able to keep a bit more mass on a diet since they will be stronger than most dudes and conditioned to the heavier weights. Ben White held onto way more mass when he kept some powerlifting in his contest prep.

TheRage93
01-30-2013, 04:57 PM
Looks like some vascularity starting to come in... always a good sign!

A powerlifter should be able to keep a bit more mass on a diet since they will be stronger than most dudes and conditioned to the heavier weights. Ben White held onto way more mass when he kept some powerlifting in his contest prep.
We have more myofibrillar fibers as opposed to sarcoplasmic fibers.

ayezer
01-30-2013, 07:52 PM
Thanks for all the compliments esp after atough day at work.

Been doing exta work at night when my son goes to sleep have some light weights and stab ball and med ball

last ningt ss abs arms very light and hams w/stability ball about 10-15 min extra cardio will do again tonight.

Back on low carb diet,

back today pullups bw 4 sets 12 reps
then pulldowns wide grip super set w/machine wide grip rows 4 super sets 8-12 reps each ex last 2 sets wiped out
then barbell shrugs only 225 x sets 8-10 reps
then cardio 25 min and then will do circuit wts and abs tonight for about 15 min.

Again thanks so much will keep me going!!!!

def getting better need to get it going at a faster pace.
I repsond to bencing blows my whole upper torso up

bad rad
01-30-2013, 08:08 PM

Those are types of growth. Contractile muscle is myofibrils fibers. PL have more structural muscle fibers than the average BBer.

bad rad
01-30-2013, 08:29 PM

That's a lot of pecticles.

Big Barry
01-31-2013, 03:59 PM
Nice training Ayezer... it's not always easy after a tough day at work but you seem to be putting it all together really well.

ayezer
01-31-2013, 07:49 PM
Nice training Ayezer... it's not always easy after a tough day at work but you seem to be putting it all together really well.

Thanks appreciate support been in competitive sports my whole life so always do the best I can.

TheRage93
01-31-2013, 07:52 PM
Those are types of growth. Contractile muscle is myofibrils fibers. PL have more structural muscle fibers than the average BBer.
The more myofibrillars you have the stronger you will be bro. Look it up.!

TheRage93
01-31-2013, 07:55 PM
We gain most of our strength/muscle through myofibrillization

TheRage93
01-31-2013, 07:56 PM
It's been shown that the actual muscle fiber in a PL is more dense and think.

ayezer
01-31-2013, 10:01 PM
It's been shown that the actual muscle fiber in a PL is more dense and think.

yes that is why I keep basic movements as much as can esp seem to get great results from flat incline and cg bench pullups and deads for back but my lower back is not great so my legs suffer since I can not go as havy on squats and deads.

bad rad
01-31-2013, 10:45 PM

I'm not disagreeing about fiber size and strength. Sarcoplasm is what's inside the muscle cell, sacrcoplasmic growth is a pump.

bad rad
01-31-2013, 11:02 PM
I think you meant sarcolemma instead of sarcoplasmic.

TheRage93
01-31-2013, 11:27 PM
I think you meant sarcolemma instead of sarcoplasmic.
Yea but there's such thing as sarcoplasmic growth.

~Maz~
02-01-2013, 08:06 AM
~ How's it going Ayezer?? Belated happy birthday to yer wee boy!! Does he show any signs of follow in your footsteps with bodybuilding or power lifting?? ~ ;)

ayezer
02-01-2013, 08:09 AM
~ How's it going Ayezer?? Belated happy birthday to yer wee boy!! Does he show any signs of follow in your footsteps with bodybuilding or power lifting?? ~ ;)

Doing ok thanks trying to get leaner again for this contest another great opportunity.
Thanks for the B-day wishes well he for a 5 year old pretty strong and athletic he has a good baseball swing which was my real 1st love just did not make.
He can do some pushups sit ups.
So the potential for him to do what he wants is there time will tell.
Thanks AGain MAz.

bad rad
02-01-2013, 08:28 AM
I can understand your hopes. A year or two ago I handed now my 5 yr old a broom stick and he started doing picture perfect overhead squats. He's a big kid and alreadey likes football so...

M4BTEAM
02-02-2013, 07:53 AM
Great to see those 5 year olds getting taught properly about exercise. It's a great advantage to them over the other kids to have such good habits in their life from an early age. It will really begin to tell in the years to come.

ayezer
02-02-2013, 09:59 AM
thanks well my dad did it with me so I am just repeating it. I played alot of sports growing up so did my sister. Just how I was raised.

My wife is working all weekend so I have my son with me tough getting workout in this weekend.
Should be putting a new pic abs startingto come in much better, carb up day for super bowl sunday!!!

TheRage93
02-02-2013, 06:35 PM
I'm gonna do it how the Russians do it... Have my kids "training" and feeding there heads with knowledge on technique etc at the age of 8-10.

ayezer
02-02-2013, 07:12 PM
I'm gonna do it how the Russians do it... Have my kids "training" and feeding there heads with knowledge on technique etc at the age of 8-10.

well tahtis a good age to start well at least taining and playing ball does not always have to be weight training but some sport specific training at least but I also think for kids to play as many sports also at a young age as they can but not to forget about the schoolwork too. MY parents were both teachers.

TheRage93
02-02-2013, 10:18 PM
well tahtis a good age to start well at least taining and playing ball does not always have to be weight training but some sport specific training at least but I also think for kids to play as many sports also at a young age as they can but not to forget about the schoolwork too. MY parents were both teachers.

I completely agree with you man.

M4BTEAM
02-02-2013, 11:55 PM

Yes. A lot of kids these days are grossly obese but are doing well in school. It's really a balancing act between school work and being active. It looks like you are doing it 100% correctly.

ayezer
02-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Yes. A lot of kids these days are grossly obese but are doing well in school. It's really a balancing act between school work and being active. It looks like you are doing it 100% correctly.

well jsut starting we will see howthings go but I was lucky with my
Dad could not get a better role model he was a teacher, coach recreation director I could go on and on but I had tough example to set in school sports there was a lot of pressure on me to perform in school.
But I am still at it.

ayezer
02-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Diet/training etc, abs coming in much better, with very little wt loss but fat loss.
Should have current pics w/paper. My phone I can not put picks on need my wife's phone who is at work today. Carb's today excited and look like filling out already
Woke up 3 am ready to eat a bowl of oats w/<1 tsp cinnamon, a 1tsp whey van prot powder tasted like a pancake to me.

ready to see what pics look like online. may do some walking today back to gym heay lifting again tomorrow.

ayezer
02-03-2013, 12:31 PM
reading some lousy typing by me

good meals today for super bowl 1 oats whey prot,
2 egg whites oats 1/2 yolk, 3 chick breast small sweet potat, 1/4 cucumber
my son 1 cereal whole milk 2 eggs w/table spoon whole milk whole grain breaded chick nuggets
and 1 strawberry apple juice. He asked for chick and eggs for breakfast. He does not like reg bread.

ayezer
02-03-2013, 01:40 PM
http://upapower.com/index.php?p=records

sitting w/son he is watching movies waiting for my wife to get home for super bowl sunday found a bench press record from 40-44 age 165 lb with inzer bench shirt.

TheRage93
02-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Nice. You stay in one fed?

ayezer
02-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Nice. You stay in one fed?

no lifted in various depends who I can lift with and when and where the meet is.
I wish I could stay in 1 fed but have had sucha hard time finding lifting partners who compete
and can meet my schedule to train with. I have had alot of obstacles in doing so.

TheRage93
02-04-2013, 07:57 PM
no lifted in various depends who I can lift with and when and where the meet is.
I wish I could stay in 1 fed but have had sucha hard time finding lifting partners who compete
and can meet my schedule to train with. I have had alot of obstacles in doing so.
Most def. it can be a hassle for sure. Honestly I just run solo. If I can join a group like at pro gym, I'd be so damn happy.

ayezer
02-04-2013, 07:59 PM
rough not post sp did not do much but eat could not sleep however only 4 hrs
good dieting today will go in more detail should have a new pic soon some camera issues

Today only time to bench w/u to 225 x 8 275 3 sets 5-7 reps last set for 7 wt has to be getting close to 173 need to weigh in soon.
30 min cardio

need to rest cooking now.

TheRage93
02-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Eat up big dawg!

ayezer
02-04-2013, 10:09 PM
thanks bro

ayezer
02-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Think some more progress need to weigh but def abs better, need to shave soon as improve more. pic was tonight need to take picsoon w/newspaper/141873

M4BTEAM
02-05-2013, 01:38 AM
Looking good Ayezer.

We'll be looking for the 3 week progress pics between the 8th and the 10th.

M4BTEAM
02-05-2013, 01:44 AM
To confirm...

Once again we will want some sort of proof, like a newspaper etc.

Thanks for a wonderful first 3 weeks... this contest has exceeded all our expectations.

TheRage93
02-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Damn bro. Lookin lean! Keep going strong man!!!

ayezer
02-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Damn bro. Lookin lean! Keep going strong man!!!

Thanks all the good words keeping me motivated.

TheRage93
02-05-2013, 09:42 PM
Thanks all the good words keeping me motivated.
No doubt! It's all mental man, ESP dieting to get lean. Just keep grinding, and the end results will be amazing.

ayezer
02-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Thanks you think about the dieting and then realize how lucky you are to be included in this opportunity. That and all the support and ecouragement helps for sure.,
I was under the wather myself today but looking at the pics , the mirror and the respons I made it to the gym and did a back workout light and cardio
back pulldowns wide and to the gront super set w/ machine rows 4 s each 12-15 reps both exercise no rest until last set a few sec <40
then undergrip med wdth pulldowns to front 12 reps superset back machine extenstuons 15 reps again 4 super sets almost no rest again between supersets then 30 min cardio

still low carb but rotation not doing carbnight but rotating.
Keifer kows his stuff but bodyfat dropping and going to stick with what I have been doing
strenght when benching last night was still prettygood.

Will have picl with paper on the 8-10th.

M4BTEAM
02-07-2013, 02:47 AM
To confirm...

Once again we will want some sort of proof, like a newspaper etc.

Thanks for a wonderful first 3 weeks... this contest has exceeded all our expectations.

Just a front pic, a back pic... and some proof like a newspaper or something written.

Try to perform the same pose each time when you post your progress pics so that we can compare them properly.

ayezer
02-07-2013, 08:22 AM
you got should be w/3rd week pic tomorrow or Sat!!!

TheRage93
02-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Can't wait man. Your side chest kills!

ayezer
02-07-2013, 05:59 PM
thanks rage going to try to take pic post chest workout tomorrow
and see side chest and shave down def I think my best pose but need to get the wheels and width to catch up if get on stage again.

Today legs did box squats but higher reps than rec by westside more for volume and condition to take stress off lower back
w/u then 1. leg ext 3 sets did not count but until deep burn
2. box squats to about parallel maybe slightly but not much lower
paused on box w/u then 185 x 8 then 225 x 4reps 5 sets very fast reps paused and <30 sec rest between sets
3. paramount free squat machine excellent like a front squat add 25 lb plate for 15 and then 50 lb total for 2 sets 10 reps also not much rest prob 45 sec between sets legs feeling wobbly
4reverse hypers 3 sets 10 reps
5 leg curls lying 4 sets 10-15 reps last set drop set
6 donkey calf machine 15 reps 3 sets

cardio 45 min.

TheRage93
02-07-2013, 06:22 PM
I did Westside for a while, even had the opportunity to train there with the crew.
Box squats really helped me develop hip power and glute size! Lmao.

ayezer
02-07-2013, 06:40 PM
I did Westside for a while, even had the opportunity to train there with the crew.
Box squats really helped me develop hip power and glute size! Lmao.

yes after I hit a big shirt bench spoke with Louie on the phone he actually called me and invite me up there. I was shocked when I heard that Louie Simmons called me.
I never made it up there one day hopefully.

Legs feeling it. Like your avatar actually have a couple of articles on elitefts website.

TheRage93
02-07-2013, 06:47 PM
yes after I hit a big shirt bench spoke with Louie on the phone he actually called me and invite me up there. I was shocked when I heard that Louie Simmons called me.

Legs feeling it. Like your avatar actually have a couple of articles on elitefts website.

Hes still going strong lol. He box squats 405 for reps and he's old as hell lol. Strong guy.

elitefts has to be my fav group of people. They are all very cool and nice.

Big Barry
02-07-2013, 06:54 PM

Louie Simmons was the best interview I ever heard on Heavy Muscle Radio. The dude is a f#cking GOD in my eyes!

TheRage93
02-07-2013, 07:24 PM
Louie Simmons was the best interview I ever heard on Heavy Muscle Radio. The dude is a f#cking GOD in my eyes!
He's extremely knowledgable! I love his analogies lol.. They help make sense of a lot of the stuff he says.

ayezer
02-08-2013, 05:25 PM
yes ditto all above about Louie I was in shock when he called it was like the yankees giving me a call to get a tryout, at least for me.

Was tough couple of days finally got paid so was able to go food shopping.

ayezer
02-08-2013, 05:27 PM
I have a new problem my wife's phone got ruioned and she has the camera in ait and can not get anew phone to take a pic in time by the 10th.
I have an old phone and can take pics but not sure how to send it to anyone not sure what to do
not sure what to do any advice.

ayezer
02-08-2013, 09:35 PM
trouble downloading pics bw 174 at night post meal shorts and t-shirt sockes etc so prob 173 at night
good workout and had not much time
bench used fat texas bar 55 lb bar
145 w/u 195 x 8 235 x 7 275 x7 300 x 4
then cg bench 3 sets 3 reps w/235 2-3 pause on all reps <45 sec between sets
then tricep ext behind head machine super set w/dip machine 3 super sets no rest and 15 reps ea then 12 reps ea then last set 10 reps each
then lying tricep ext w/barbell 3 sets 10 reps bar 55 lbs 1st set 65 lbs 2nd set and 75 lbs 3rd set controlled reps
then front and side laterals shoulders 3 super sets 15 reps ea almost no reps between sets
wheh go home and try to see how can get picks online. Hope my wife's phone is fixed soon.

TheRage93
02-08-2013, 09:38 PM
I have a new problem my wife's phone got ruioned and she has the camera in ait and can not get anew phone to take a pic in time by the 10th.
I have an old phone and can take pics but not sure how to send it to anyone not sure what to do
Big Barry may know the answer.
depends how old the phone is, but I'm sure you can send it to your email via text.

M4BTEAM
02-09-2013, 01:48 AM

Can't you use your old phone and move the pics to your computer so you can post them at RX?

Possibly borrow a camera or a phone tomorrow so you can post your pics up? Everybody has a phone with a camera these days, so maybe a neighbor or a friend could help you out.

Big Barry
02-09-2013, 03:44 AM

Don't worry about it, Ayezer ... you'll find a way to do it. Everybody has a phone so you could get someone to lend one to you for a few minutes and quickly strip off for some pics. lol

ayezer
02-09-2013, 10:14 AM
pics working on it
legs sore as hell from the box squats total 20 reps w/225 I guess did it!1

Big Barry
02-09-2013, 11:13 AM
pics working on it

Great to hear Ayezer. You seem to be doing very well so far. keep it up, brother!

ayezer
02-09-2013, 12:22 PM
yes well 20 reps w/225 over 5 sets <30 sec rest per set

should have pic tonight could im message but Ithought my wife could not download pics but should have a pic by tonight.

Big Barry
02-09-2013, 02:13 PM
yes well 20 reps w/225 over 5 sets <30 sec rest per set

should have pic tonight could im message but Ithought my wife could not download pics but should have a pic by tonight.

You can put them up on the 10th if you'd like. Just 2 pics, one front and one back... holding a newspaper or recent magazine.

30 seconds rest between sets is killer on any squatting movement. Who needs cardio if you do that regularly. lol

ayezer
02-09-2013, 08:48 PM
You can put them up on the 10th if you'd like. Just 2 pics, one front and one back... holding a newspaper or recent magazine.

30 seconds rest between sets is killer on any squatting movement. Who needs cardio if you do that regularly. lol

yes was huffing and breathinghard for along time after squats!!!
current flex magazine article by Louie on Box squats and next week too.
Still feel need front squats leg ext etc as well to rally hit quads good.

ayezer
02-09-2013, 08:52 PM
after all my wife could download my pics if I sent them to her as IM but I can not download from my phone.142093142092

ayezer
02-09-2013, 08:54 PM
1420941420953 week change

TheRage93
02-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Look at that deltoid vein. The pack is coming in great!!!! Nice job bro.

Big Barry
02-09-2013, 11:15 PM
You definitely look leaner Ayezer, no doubt about it!

LOL at the kid!

M4BTEAM
02-10-2013, 07:34 AM
Wow. Ayezer's really changing. Great improvements for only 3 weeks of prep. Well done.

ayezer
02-10-2013, 09:03 AM
thanks to all long day yesterday needed to get wife's car fixed and phone did not even get to gym still since Friday. Legs still real sore from thursday.

Big Barry
02-10-2013, 09:11 AM
LOL... That leg workout was brutal. Hopefully they recover soon!

ayezer
02-10-2013, 03:02 PM
thanks well last night fix car today fire alarm fix son spilled milk, keep him occupied with wife at work and try to get workout in go to work for aboiut 1 hr then back home to watch son.

well noted some other blogs when single can diet and train but have to ask for pics, when family have other repsonsibiltiies that amek training and diet more difficult. Have been on both ends, it is part of life. Dating with this lifestyle unless other person in to it, it makes dating almost impossible at least I think.

Well get ready for gym again.

Taylor Normandeau
02-11-2013, 02:29 AM
Great job!

Big Barry
02-11-2013, 03:11 PM
thanks well last night fix car today fire alarm fix son spilled milk, keep him occupied with wife at work and try to get workout in go to work for aboiut 1 hr then back home to watch son.

well noted some other blogs when single can diet and train but have to ask for pics, when family have other repsonsibiltiies that amek training and diet more difficult. Have been on both ends, it is part of life. Dating with this lifestyle unless other person in to it, it makes dating almost impossible at least I think.

Well get ready for gym again.

Busy life going on there.....I bet it's a relief to finally get to the gym. lol

ayezer
02-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Busy life going on there.....I bet it's a relief to finally get to the gym. lol

yes Big Barry the gym for sure is the relief!!!

Good back workout tonight
4 sets 10 pullups bw
good mornings just something differerent 95 x 5 115 x5 135 x5
bent over barbell rows superset w/reverse hypers 3 sets 10 each ex
barbell rows 155 lbs strict and reverse hypers 100 lbs
then facebulls 3 sets 15-10 reps superset preahcer mahcine curls also 15-10 reps
then machine rows super set w/barbell curls 3 sets 10 reps each by barbell curls decending wt
same wt on rows last set barbell curls 50 lb bar had trouble with last 2 reps

then 30 min on cardio eliptical got home was starving.

ayezer
02-11-2013, 07:02 PM
Great job!

thanks alot bro

M4BTEAM
02-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Really enjoying the journal and following your progress Ayezer. Great stuff!

ayezer
02-11-2013, 07:42 PM
thanks also to M4Bteam for all support and contest!!!
diet wise been rotating carbs
med to med low carb day but post cardio was really hungry and had to up carbs a little bit

tomorrow going to see my son's teachers then taking him to the gym and then valentine's day wife wants to eat out they have alot of salads so going to low carb that day!!!
Noticed I did not capatalize valnetine's day!!!

ayezer
02-11-2013, 07:48 PM
speeled valentine's day wrong that just was a typo lol.

TheRage93
02-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Valentines day is when we all get lucky :D

ayezer
02-12-2013, 01:11 PM
it all depends on what your situation is.

guruhonza
02-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Valentines day is when we all get lucky :D

My girlfriend didnt do well in her exam today and she'll have to study for another week. I definitely won't get lucky any time soon

Big Barry
02-12-2013, 05:37 PM
My girlfriend didnt do well in her exam today and she'll have to study for another week. I definitely won't get lucky any time soon

That's dreadful... can't you make a deal with her where you will help her with her studies for sex. A F#cks for Favors type of arrangement. I've had this type of deal with my wife for over 15 years, it really works!

"Rodz"
02-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Duuude just write the study notes on your dick and let her suck them off of u. Learning by ingestion.

TheRage93
02-12-2013, 06:23 PM
If there's a will, there's a way my friend ;)

TheRage93
02-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Duuude just write the study notes on your dick and let her suck them off of u. Learning by ingestion.
Lmao yessssss

ayezer
02-12-2013, 07:13 PM
well when I was dating valentines did not matter what test what happened at work it was always
a great night, but now being married and having alot of bills have to worry about how much you spend on everything takes the fun out of it, but for Guruhonza you should enjoy the day,
it is time to forget about school tests work etc at least for the night.

ayezer
02-12-2013, 07:21 PM
day pretty good
down to 173 after 2 meals prob 170 in an empty stomach
I weighed my self at work with same work clothes about 5 lbs worth and weighed 178 down prob 1-2 lbs over past 1-2 weeks
higher carb day really really hungry today still starving and just ate chick and fish and had to eat some wheat bread w/onions that my son tells me stinks.
had some broccoli too and a little not supposed to but hummus.
had most of the day oats and prot powder chick breast and brocc and fat free pretzels a hand full prior to workout w/ more chick breast,

then workout bench press(benching 2 x week, so not doing much other chest work since benching 2x/week for poss bench contest down the road but not too far away.

bench w/u then 225 x 8 275 x8 275 x7 225 x 10
shoulder press in smith machine 50 lbs added to smith for 15 reps then another 50lbs added for 2 more sets 12 reps each set
side laterals 4 sets 10-12reps 15 and 20 lb dbs
went 15 20 and 20 lb and back to 15 lb for last set
then did some tri ext barbell 6 sets 50-60 70 lb curl bar for 15 reps each set 2 sets w/each bar

will do a few tris on sat and also did facepulls for rear delts yesterday.
again 30 min cardio.
pants getting real loose on me.

TheRage93
02-12-2013, 09:35 PM
well when I was dating valentines did not matter what test what happened at work it was always
a great night, but now being married and having alot of bills have to worry about how much you spend on everything takes the fun out of it, but for Guruhonza you should enjoy the day,
it is time to forget about school tests work etc at least for the night.

You have a point

TheRage93
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Nice benching btw. You ever do some back work on bench days?

ayezer
02-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Nice benching btw. You ever do some back work on bench days?
thanks going to go heavy either Friday or Sat. I have in past a long time ago(back during bench/ and I think did some back workout with chest 1 time a few months ago but like to do , more back workout and feel it needs its own day I also have done back 2 times in a week 1 day wideth another day thickness. if go to a full westside template will do it.

Funny I saw a job in my field in Columbus, Ohio would go if I was younger and no family but now too tough to do,.

ayezer
02-12-2013, 10:34 PM
You have a point

It is not that you can't enjoy valentine's day but when you have a lot of bills iyou just have to be smater in how you spend your money.

guruhonza
02-13-2013, 03:36 AM
If there's a will, there's a way my friend ;)
And if there's no will... For some people studying is the most important thing in their lives. I have to ask Big Barry to hook me up with some fitness chicks at FIBO.

TheRage93
02-13-2013, 10:35 AM
thanks going to go heavy either Friday or Sat. I have in past a long time ago(back during bench/ and I think did some back workout with chest 1 time a few months ago but like to do , more back workout and feel it needs its own day I also have done back 2 times in a week 1 day wideth another day thickness. if go to a full westside template will do it.

Funny I saw a job in my field in Columbus, Ohio would go if I was younger and no family but now too tough to do,.

Itd be awesome to go there again.. Too bad all he reps are geared lifters. I wish he enjoyed raw lifters just as much.

TheRage93
02-13-2013, 10:35 AM
And if there's no will... For some people studying is the most important thing in their lives. I have to ask Big Barry to hook me up with some fitness chicks at FIBO.
Are you... One of these people Honza?

TheRage93
02-13-2013, 10:36 AM
It is not that you can't enjoy valentine's day but when you have a lot of bills iyou just have to be smater in how you spend your money.
I agree. Even though i have no kids, I'm still strict on how I spend my money lol.

Big Barry
02-13-2013, 11:41 AM

We could share a sexy fitness chick, taking turns at all her holes. It's great male bonding!

guruhonza
02-13-2013, 03:26 PM
We could share a sexy fitness chick, taking turns at all her holes. It's great male bonding!

Ayezer will kill us for this spam. Maybe we can pick up Larissa Reis, she'll be there.

Rage: Nope, I am not. My girl is. She wants to have all A's so she can have benefits in her school.

TheRage93
02-13-2013, 07:14 PM
Lmfao wow haha

ayezer
02-13-2013, 07:56 PM
funny stuff up above

ayezer
02-13-2013, 08:00 PM
l got out of work late
so did some legs and had not squatted 315 or over in prob 6 years at least.
well did leg ext leg curls superset3 sets 12-15 reps each then went to
squats w/u then 225 x 9 275 5 sets 5 reps deep
then 295 x1 and 315 x 1 was not hard but legs wobbly and will do a squat workout next work and go for reps w/315 embarrasing considering I can get 2-3 in bench w/315
but it is a mental isse with back problems but felt much better tonight.

should also have a new pic soon already looking better, at least I think.

M4BTEAM
02-14-2013, 03:36 PM
Awesome leg workout Ayezer. It's great that you're lifting more than you have for a long time. Hopefully you aren't as sore as you were last time you trained legs.

ayezer
02-14-2013, 07:08 PM
still pretty sore but yes not quiteas sore but happy with legs looking better too.
REal happy back was in no pain good sign legs stronger and training emphasis on quads esp were I am sore.

D-NUTZ
02-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Good news on the back dude.

TheRage93
02-14-2013, 07:41 PM
Hooray for the comeback!

ayezer
02-14-2013, 09:39 PM
thanks for the support

ayezer
02-14-2013, 09:43 PM
hate putting a new pic so soon but thought I improved some more.142331

bad rad
02-14-2013, 10:01 PM
I see a difference.

TheRage93
02-15-2013, 11:54 AM
That's a big difference . Keep strict on the diet and by week 12 you will be looking shredded!

ayezer
02-15-2013, 09:02 PM
thanks rough day today drove all over the place 40 min for my son then another 40 min to my gym long day.

however good day back biceps super strong on pulldowns using almost my weight and when done the stack was throughing me up then machine rows
barbell curls and standing db curls
wt down by scale at work .44 lbs.

ayezer
02-15-2013, 09:03 PM
found out their is a bros for pros only a couple of hours from me in June, hope to be able to enter that if it is bench 225 for reps I am ok but 315 for reps will have to gain a few lbs.

M4BTEAM
02-16-2013, 07:37 AM
hate putting a new pic so soon but thought I improved some more.

The more pics the better!

Your abs are really starting to show, it's still early in the contest and you have made a tremendous start Ayezer!

ayezer
02-16-2013, 01:11 PM
The more pics the better!

Your abs are really starting to show, it's still early in the contest and you have made a tremendous start Ayezer!

Thanks alot!!!! Being busy helps do not have time to think about eating bad except valentines day. Even today went to a friends house wants to start a powerlifting gym at house.

He has an awesome power rack from elite fts and a great wide bench, + all the bands, great bar for lifting. So took all morning getting there bringing toys snacks for my son, coffee,
some almonds and pre workout restarted alpha aminos w/branch chain aminos and beta alanine.

we did dynamic bench
110-115 lbs band tension, not sure but small thick orange ones from elite fts
then I had so + plus bands bar =45 + 80lbs wts so 10 sets 3 reps w/about 240 lbs rest <45 sec for sure and great speed med wide and cg bench.
the 185 2 sets 15 reps bench
then tri work 9 sets db ext lying not darts but more like ext with full ext plus db ext lying going out to side from chest. great pump have another pic and abs cont to get better.
post workout leucine.
legs still sore from squats Wed!!!
Change in other supps to not sure yet what to start will post tomorrow.

TheRage93
02-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Those orange mini bands fuck with my connective tissue lol. Any kind of band work does.

ayezer
02-17-2013, 09:50 AM
Those orange mini bands fuck with my connective tissue lol. Any kind of band work does.
those orance minis are some tough bands took a few sets to get used to but see how itworks next raw workout.

ayezer
02-17-2013, 02:10 PM
those orange bands my damn abs are sore from benching with those mini orange bands holy
sh!*@

TheRage93
02-17-2013, 09:26 PM
Lmao yea. It forces you to stay Wayyyy tighter. The farthest I've gone up was 315 with the orange bands. After that I was shot lol.

ayezer
02-17-2013, 10:12 PM
yes I could have put alot more wt on the bar but was doing speed bench I only had 125 bar wt( 10 sets 3 reps <40 sec rest) great workout though and hi rep benches bar wt only after real good pump after bands, and it was not heavy but could feel how tight you have to stay esp on way down with bar.
would not want to train w/that band too often.
did biceps and abs superset and abs killed w/straight leg raises still did 3 sets 15 reps

and 3 sets machine preacher curls 2 sets 15 reps last set 10 reps
hammer curls 3 sets up to 40 lbs 8 reps

then 35 min cardio low carb day.

Big Barry
02-18-2013, 03:58 PM
I like your training Ayezer. Mixing the heavy stuff with the higher reps will be hitting all the muscle fibers nicely. No wonder your getting in good shape, the cardio on the low carb days is always a drain. I'm usually starving after it. lol

ayezer
02-18-2013, 07:36 PM
I like your training Ayezer. Mixing the heavy stuff with the higher reps will be hitting all the muscle fibers nicely. No wonder your getting in good shape, the cardio on the low carb days is always a drain. I'm usually starving after it. lol

Thanks Big Barry appreciate it, after all these years pretty in tune with what I need, can't always do it the way I want time, money etc always in the way, been lucky to learn alot from some good competitors and ifbb pros over the years.

ayezer
02-18-2013, 07:40 PM
today back
4 sets 12 reps pullups bw 1 mroe set of 10 reps
then machine wide grip rows 3 sets 12 reps then drop set 15 reps
front wide grip pulldowns 3 sets 12-15 reps
machine back ext did not really count reps 3 ses 15-17 reps
then barbell shrugs only went to 225 was spent and tired.

Did cardio not sure exactly how long, had to cahnge machines 3 times as I did not get on my favorite eliptical so lost count but at least 30 min,
Ready for another pic wt down at least another lb and abs feel much tighter even after ate sitting down slacks fit easier, wt with work clothes about 5 lbs worth 177 est about 172 after 1 meal.

TheRage93
02-18-2013, 10:13 PM
Man, I have to switch cardio equipment sometimes. I get so bored being on just one for 45 min.

ayezer
02-19-2013, 06:29 PM
well high carb do I do not do extreme high carbs since I do not do exteme low carbs, I jsut can't function at work, or I would have to eat so many cashews etc,

Wt up about 1 lb post 1st meal same work clothes
workout today could not get spot so did pin presses did some right off chest from dead stop
275 2 reps then had to move \up pins 1 level did 315 x 2 then again 315 x 3
then reg bench 185 x 20 reps 225 x 13 reps no spot so stopped at 13
then shoulders front and side lat 3 sets 12-15 reps each ex
then rear delt machine 3 sets 15 reps last set trip drop
then lying tricep db ext 4 sets 12-15 reps

cardio 30 min
should have some good pics abs coming in better.

ayezer
02-19-2013, 10:08 PM
143037143038pics today post big carb meal look a little bloated but feel better now, still overall happy with progress and keeping most of my strength

TheRage93
02-19-2013, 10:21 PM
You have bench pressers obliques lol. They're huge from benching.

M4BTEAM
02-20-2013, 06:28 AM
Fantastic pics Ayezer, you're changing pretty rapidly right now. Keep it up!

ayezer
02-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Fantastic pics Ayezer, you're changing pretty rapidly right now. Keep it up!

thanks alot appreciate had to come home for some work on house today and was going to take my son to gym tonight but do not like keeping him to late so tomorrow will have to make up for it.

I have been hitting it hard at gym off for all supps other than aminos leucine and beta alanin s 2 weeks ready to start again will decide tonight.

pants keep getting loser on me and abs slightly better every day, still feel strenght pretty good
squats tomorrow.

on another note my life must be boring to most of you guys, I am sitting here typing with my son as he is watching tv.

Big Barry
02-20-2013, 07:10 PM
ton another note my life must be boring to most of you guys, I am sitting here typing with my son as he is watching tv.

Not at all, family life is never boring... once the down time is over it's a mad house again. 'Boring' never lasts very long! lol

ayezer
02-22-2013, 12:18 PM
long yesterday at work since have to take off today and car in shop today needs alot of maintenance.
did legs yesterday alot of sets not a lot of volume per set but prob 10 sets total
due to back issues 1st time squatted >275 in years
so still mental issues with getting real deep on 315 squats the more reps the deeper I get all I know is legs are already sore 1 day later when 2 days is worst
then did leg ext leg curls 3 super sets 14-15 reps each bakc nad forth no rest.

put jeans on today and could not believe how loose they are, will check wt later today at gym.

ayezer
02-22-2013, 04:48 PM
car in shop still stuck home not sure when to gym.

ayezer
02-22-2013, 06:14 PM
well still stuck home thinking need a cheat night now going a little crazy not used to being stuck at home a whole day!!!

M4BTEAM
02-22-2013, 07:21 PM
well still stuck home thinking need a cheat night now going a little crazy not used to being stuck at home a whole day!!!

LOL. A lot of people would love it. Being at home and just chilling can be a great way to charge the batteries. You sound like you're used to being busy all the time Ayezer, maybe the break will do you some good!

TheRage93
02-23-2013, 09:45 AM
I agree. You sound like a busy busy busy guy to me.

Big Barry
02-23-2013, 09:49 AM
I agree. You sound like a busy busy busy guy to me.

Some people are used to being busy and find it hard to stop. Ayezer's life seems to be "all go".. lol

ayezer
02-23-2013, 09:54 AM
yes when I tell peopel I am busy at 1st they prob see yeah right but when they really here my schedules busy on alot of things my wifes job my son etc I am lucking alot of times to get 1/2 hr to 40 min cardio I would do more jsut do not have time.
Car is finally fixed and trying to get my son ready to go to the gym with me.

Big Barry
02-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Car is finally fixed and trying to get my son ready to go to the gym with me.

That kid's going to be so used to the gym environment it'll be second nature to him. It's a great grounding for the future for him!

ayezer
02-23-2013, 02:44 PM
That kid's going to be so used to the gym environment it'll be second nature to him. It's a great grounding for the future for him!

well made it to gym about 11:00-11:15 daycare closes at 12:30 so had to move
quick
did westside barbell speed bench
165 lb bar wt w/monster minis about 80 lb band tension
10 sets 3reps change med wide and cg <45 sec between sets
then barbell bench 225 x 10 <60 sec rest had more but no spot so right to 185 x 18 reps(well 60 sec rest)
then tri ext machine behind head super set w/machine dips 4 sets 12-15 reps each and almost no restuntil 3rd set
then front and side laterals 12 15 and 20 lb db 15 reps each 1st 2 sets last set 10 reps each
almost again no rest then facepulls 3 sets 15 reps
then to library to return books.

re: my son arounda gym want him to play all sports I am not a typical bb baseball was my first love played baseball and basketball in school and competitve tennis too.

he is into sports and does pushups and situps so we will see what happens.

ayezer
02-23-2013, 03:02 PM
another note made my son lunch and breakfst today he had total 3 1/2 eggs 1 waffle and 1 1/2 pancakes and some strawberries choc milk low sugar choc

and me low carb w/eggs wgg whites brocc nuts, chick breast made 2 salads and 1 left over fired pot my son did not eat pre workout,
workout was great feel like going to be real sore can tell already.

also started super dmz 2 yesterday

ayezer
02-24-2013, 09:41 AM
eating breakfast going to try to start another low carb week,my breakfast coffee half and half chick brocc salad 1 tsp mayo cashews almonds, my rice and chick nuggetsand choc milk.Sitting reading paper contemplating what to do when this is over.my friend who is one of the best single ply benchers in ipf just hit a 664 bench at 205 lb bw class new ipf classes they ahd to change for ioc. I0c and ipf, alot of politics. My bench is going well but which I have lifted in NAPF/IPF before hit an easy opener at 407 at bw 176 and just missed 435 single ply and not the super new shirts, well I am in between with the new 183 lb class or go to 163 lb class large large change.I got invited to a meet and had to go to 163 lb calss that was brutal I messed up and came in 165 then could not get to 163 was .2 over had to lift 183 and was cramping like crazy and almost passed out w/shirt on.not sure next step but want to see how look at end of this and appreciate any advice if think I should go to bb again. Of course yesterday doing speed bench w/165lb bar wt and 80 lb band tension and had good speed and bw low 170's empty stomach I am pretty happy with. Oh well see what happens on the way.

ayezer
02-24-2013, 11:42 AM
http://www.powerlifting-ipf.com/337.html

Adam Yezer
USA
Atlantic City

ayezer
02-24-2013, 11:44 AM
http://www.powerlifting-ipf.com/337.html

Adam Yezer

USA

Atlantic City

TheRage93
02-24-2013, 09:10 PM
I hope to do the same with my children. Being them to the gym.. I'd love to raise them into powerlifting and as world class PL. kinda like the lilliebridges.

TheRage93
02-24-2013, 09:13 PM
Not bad. IPF is super strict with rules. I like it. No bull crap flies in the IPF, it's one of the most consistent federations around.

ayezer
02-24-2013, 09:58 PM
re: ipf I was stuck in the middle of wt classes and no early weigh in was at a huge disadvantage went frm 407 to 436 too big of a jump but otherwise had no chance to win and jsut missed 435 but could have been 420-435.
very strict on form paise etc and single ply today shirts are much btetter but my sirtwas standard ans still too loose according to top guys but I can't afford to have too many hsirts.

ayezer
02-24-2013, 10:00 PM
was board in the am sitting by the computer w/my son watching cartions so was surfing the web.
Also posted a lot of notes.

I shavd chest down and should be able to have a much better pic can see the difference again.

ayezer
02-25-2013, 07:30 PM
going to change things a little since do not have timeto do cardio training going to on Monday heavy 2-3 ex for chest back and then cardio
the tuesday heavy lower body and cardio again only 2-3 exercises
then wed cardio only then 2 more days of high reps supersets and cardio as well.

tonight still sore from Sat but have to try this so can do more cardio and burn more calories.

tonight sore as hell from Sat
bench max effort type day
w/u tp 275 x3 300 x 2 had 1-2 more 315 x 1 benched over my neck still did it
then 315 x 2
then back pullups bw 4 sets 12 reps then 30 min cardio and had to get home.
pic 20 min post workout.143273

ayezer
02-26-2013, 08:22 PM
today biceps and abs superset 6 sets no rest 2 more sets babell preacher curls then
22 min cardio and had to get home for family stuff

pants getting real loose went to check wt but scale broken at gym.

TheRage93
02-26-2013, 09:07 PM
Good job. Looking bald there man haha you shaved for sure. Keep it up with the diet.

ayezer
02-26-2013, 09:29 PM
yeah feel bald for sure when look in mirror lol!!!
Thanks eating salad now.

ayezer
02-27-2013, 07:21 PM
pants getting real lose falling off about 172 am poss 169-170 empty stomach in am
and still doubled 315 2 days ago.

Stress at work was crazy today may have burned some xtra kcals.

ayezer
02-27-2013, 07:48 PM
pants falling of snap not even staying on was so stressed had to have a small glass of wine
and feel great now buzzed and well see how I look and was shocked.
should post another pic soon I hate to post so many but body changes continue.
I also watching Kevin English training video has me motivated since I am short and the video was sponsored by Iron mag labs and also have to say the M4b4team is great too!!!

TheRage93
02-27-2013, 10:49 PM
Those are all great signs. Loss of weight + strength is still there.
The bad thing is possible new clothes to fit! Lol I hate shopping.

Big Barry
02-27-2013, 10:57 PM
The bad thing is possible new clothes to fit! Lol I hate shopping.

Haha... that's a pain. I literally have a bunch of bulking clothes that I put into storage once i'm in good shape. Everything is 2 sizes bigger. lol

TheRage93
02-28-2013, 04:03 AM
Haha... that's a pain. I literally have a bunch of bulking clothes that I put into storage once i'm in good shape. Everything is 2 sizes bigger. lol
Lmao that's actually really smart! I should do the same, it'd save money for sure now that I think about it.

ayezer
02-28-2013, 02:50 PM
in my younger days when did not have a family had to have 2 sets of clothes it is the forgotten part of the expenses of bb on top of food and supps.

I hate I mean hate clothes shopping.
Todayeven too busy to eat much but eating cashes chick breast coffee and a tsp of mayo.

ayezer
02-28-2013, 10:35 PM
lousy pic as for detail but w/wt loss and still see shoulder side chest ok
still along way to go wt pm post 3-4 meals 174 fasting in am have to be 172-171 at least if not less.143369

ayezer
02-28-2013, 10:37 PM
from wed to today one of the busiest weeks ever w/work and personal issue w/my house
ac/heat unit problems and lucky to get to gym today.
oh well this weekend should be better.

M4BTEAM
02-28-2013, 10:51 PM
It's 6 weeks now since the contest began, so we'll be looking for update pics within the next 3 days so we can chart your progress.

The contest is now at the half way point ... well done so far!

ayezer
03-01-2013, 08:18 PM
lomg work week only amde it to gym so far 3 dasy this week daycare hours are limited eps
weekends so only have done 50 min of cardio the whole week so far
but pants falling off wt down anotehr .4 kg today or .88 lb carbing up for heavy bench day going to try metal carapult kind of like a slign shot at a fried who has a gym in his garage will be posting off contest progrss pics tonight or tomorrow.

RichDC2
03-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Have you ever tried that slingshot? I tried it once, on a flat smith bench, holy shit what a difference no joint pain and weight when up easily and I felt it all in my chest!

Big Barry
03-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Have you ever tried that slingshot? I tried it once, on a flat smith bench, holy shit what a difference no joint pain and weight when up easily and I felt it all in my chest!

Mark Bell must have made a few bucks from the slingshot over the years... it seems to have pretty widespread use these days.

ayezer
03-01-2013, 10:10 PM
tried sling shot one timei it was too big too me it is for some training for competitive powerlifting
as it simulates a shirted bench but it is not mine I can not afford to buy one right now
and my friend has one from metal not from Mark Bell, titan also makes a couple of kinds too.
It also helps raw powerlifters get stronger at top end, but to me if shirt benching is hard to to becasue you can not find partners maybe it helps. Nosure guys have had some pretty big lifts before it came out too.

ayezer
03-01-2013, 10:41 PM
1 pic news paper upside other pic my phone is lousy for pics I can not download pics I have to im to my wife and she downloads and her phone can't take pics she is waiting for her new phone so back pose and side chest blurry again.144274144275144276

TheRage93
03-01-2013, 11:46 PM
Mark Bell must have made a few bucks from the slingshot over the years... it seems to have pretty widespread use these days.
He actually made a shit ton of money from his slingshot line. No joke. I still need to buy one. Looks like an amazing tool to overload with full ROM

ayezer
03-02-2013, 02:29 PM
another day another short of time at gym day tomorrow my gym which has no daycare on sundays and is only open 12pm -5pm but I have to take my son to a birthday party at 2:30 and my wife will be working untill about 1-2 pm tomorrow

today speed bench w/monster minis 80 lb pressure at top
bar wt had post w/u 175 lbs bar wt 10 sets 3 reps rotate wide med and cg
speed on bar was fine w/iwde grip and med grip cg not as good esp on a couple sets that did
w<30 sec rest
then db flat bench 60 lb db x 20 reps 80 lb db x 15
then super set tri ext on machine behind head w/side laterals
5 sets tri 4 sets side laterals shoot for 10-15 reps each set
then pulldowns wide grip hands facing each other and 4 sets 10 reps
daycare closed and done.

ayezer
03-02-2013, 06:20 PM
made my own chick egg foo young egg whites chick breat white rice onions
watching tv w/my son my Sat night

ayezer
03-02-2013, 07:06 PM
this pic about same but 1 more pic144443

M4BTEAM
03-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Wow. You look like you've dropped a large amount of body fat in those pics Ayezer, looking lean and mean!

ayezer
03-03-2013, 10:44 AM
Thanks and if I could only have time to do more than 1 hour of cardio think what I could really have done. I am not going to quit but do to work et etc last week only did 50 min of cardio for the whole week.
Today my gym does not open until 12pm and no daycare and my wife works and at 2 have to takemy son to a birthday party.
Hopefully this week can be better.

Big Barry
03-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Thanks and if I could only have time to do more than 1 hour of cardio think what I could really have done. I am not going to quit but do to work et etc last week only did 50 min of cardio for the whole week.
Today my gym does not open until 12pm and no daycare and my wife works and at 2 have to takemy son to a birthday party.

Sometimes work feels like cardio. LOL

M4BTEAM
03-04-2013, 05:46 PM

This is the half way point. The next 6 weeks are the most important, everybody in the contest has done extremely well so far, but what happens in the next 6 weeks will be what decides the winner. It's going to be exciting!

ayezer
03-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Sometimes work feels like cardio. LOL

not my work it is a desk job with a lot of talk counseling in the medical nutrition field.

Got to gym late again due to work and had to fax something.

Squats 1st time in 2 weeks my knees are tender again so w/u to 285 w/thick squat bar light wraps 285 3 sets of 5 reps good speed but no spot so did not go to failure whic prob 7-8 reps
then super sets lying leg curls w/leg ext
lying leg curls 20 reps 15 reps then trip drop on last set leg curls did not count reps
leg xt 14-15 reps each set and no rest at all with the leg curls and leg ext

legs feeling shaky. Did not check weight but pants are even looser now.

ayezer
03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
finally got some cardio in 30 min benched heavy today will post later
feeling stronger and wt down will post later starving ad myson is jumpping through the ceiling.