PDA

View Full Version : "Mike" - M4BTEAM SUPER-10 Transformation Journal

Pages : [1] 2 3

"Rodz"
01-17-2013, 09:20 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/barry/MCoalitionbanner.gif (http://www.m4bteam.com)

Let's get this muthafuckin party started!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4

~Maz~
01-17-2013, 09:26 PM
~ Need some moshing cheerleaders for that one!! ~ :cheerleader: :mosh: :cheerleader:

"Rodz"
01-17-2013, 10:17 PM
The story
It all started on a warm June day in 1975.........What? Too far back, ok, ok.

I started checking out forums in 07 with MD after years of buying BB mags. (my first was Musclemag with Romano and Shelly Beattie on the cover in 93) I wanted to be big, I knew I had a good frame and being 5’7 ½ could look thick with some hard work. With the whole Dave and John fiasco I joined RX on the first weekend it was online. I was here for the better part of a couple years. I spent hours reading and learning along with having fun bullshitting with the people here. I started to add size but had a hard time cutting fat.

I’ve definitely made some mistakes along the way. The biggest was believing I could take 16 weeks of prohormones and products with Superdrol and that a bunch of bullshit herbs would be sufficient for a proper PCT. So the next few years have been spent fighting with doctor’s to get on TRT, I finally found success with that only about 12 weeks ago.

In the meantime here the pit was gone, and my disgust for the supplement industry had me lashing out at any and every chance. While others were being banned I was fortunate that guys like Curt, The Big Sexy, and Jeff the producer were cool enough to cut me a lot of slack with friendly reminders to calm down. The only grief I got was from AVBG and I see he is banned now (lol fuck you). All for calling Risktaker, Dicktaker? Comon now, why so sensitive? Oh ya Hi Miamimadepunk, you’re not fooling anyone, you’re still a bitch.

So I took my frustrations to AS. Say what you want about that site but it was a bunch of guys who could talk training, fucking, fighting and bullshit with the best of them. And if you were full of shit, you got called out for it hard.

About a year ago I started having violent abdominal pains, GH gut like bloating and terrible Chronic fatigue syndrome. I stopped training, eating right and even posting anywhere. After 6 doctor’s, pints of bloodwork and more tubes shoved up my ass than Chadstallion on a Friday night, I was finally diagnosed with Celiac disease. I’ve been gluten free for a little over 2 months now and starting to improve.

Through all of this I have basically regressed 4 years of training, except for some of the muscle I’ve gained. So here I am, feeling better and posting again.

This journal will be overly open, brutally honest, and most likely pretty crass.

Let the games begin.

"Rodz"
01-17-2013, 10:19 PM
The Stats
Age---37
Height---5’7 1/2
Weight—238.6
Waist---44”
I’ll do other measurements soon, they don’t really matter as the real measuring stick will be in the pics.
Speaking of measuring sticks……nm

The Goals
This isn’t too complicated. Drop as much fat as possible to show the muscle I’ve built. I’m estimating there is a sexy 33” waist under there.

The Plan
The plan will be in 4 phases to correspond with the 3 week portions between pics. For training I will lift as heavy as I can for as much volume as I can muster the energy for, a few exercises per body part, most likely Legs, Chest/shoulders, Back, arms in a 4 day split, resting as needed. Some days I still lack energy and dragging my ass out of bed to even go to work is a challenge.
As for eating, it will be pretty simple, 3 meals a day, 1 shake, 1 snack. With each 3 week section I will drop the carbs in half and increase the fats to compensate.

Vitamins
With Celiac there is a lot of nutrient absorption issues so I supplement Vitamin C, D, B’s, omega 3’s, calcium, magnesium along with Crestor for my cholesterol and a low dose aspirin. I add glutamine and creatine to my shake.

Oh ya I almost forgot I’m on TRT so 200mg Test cyp EOW, seems low but 1 week after injections I’m in the high 700’s and feeling good. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut since I found all this test prop as well I may as well take 100mg per day until 2 weeks prior to my next blood work.

heavyiron
01-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Great story brother!

Lets see you kill this!

RichDC2
01-17-2013, 10:43 PM
good luck! stomach issues suck! sounds like your in control of it

ayezer
01-17-2013, 11:00 PM
Goof luvk you as well.
With Celiac hang in there that is difficult, I work in the medical field as an Rd so I understand.

bad rad
01-18-2013, 12:18 AM
At least they finally figured the guts out. After my diagnosis of IBS triggered by gluten I cut it out and pissed out 20lbs of intestinal inflamation and lost 4" in waist circumference.

Big Barry
01-18-2013, 12:29 AM
LMFAO.... "The Story" was a great read. Chadstallion will be subbed if he ever reads that!

Good luck, brother... this will be one entertaining journal, that's for damn sure! LOL

Now, Where's my dinner?

bad rad
01-18-2013, 12:39 AM
And good luck, the combo of gluten free and HRT should be life changing.

M4BTEAM
01-18-2013, 01:07 AM
Best of luck Mike. I hope you do very well.

guruhonza
01-18-2013, 01:40 AM
HAHA great story man ;) best of luck I hope you are very happy after 12 weeks

IslandGirl
01-18-2013, 02:29 AM
Great intro.

Ya can count on me to :cheerleader: you on!

"Rodz"
01-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Ahhh Day 1

ill prob post all my food at once end of days.

I started the day with a little HIIM, then 35 min on the treadmill.......at a medium pace.

PFEPerformance
01-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Tell it like it is - LOVE IT! Good Luck!! :cheerleader:

"Rodz"
01-18-2013, 08:37 PM
And good luck, the combo of gluten free and HRT should be life changing.

Absolutely, it was such a mental relief knowing what I can now do to get better.

Big Barry
01-18-2013, 11:06 PM
Has Miamimadepink been down here yet?

I hope you've been shooting your daily prop, Mike! .... F#k it... Bump it to 200mg/day. lol

"Rodz"
01-18-2013, 11:34 PM
Has Miamimadepink been down here yet?

I hope you've been shooting your daily prop, Mike! .... F#k it... Bump it to 200mg/day. lol

Prop is good ;) I will re-evaluate after each 3 weeks, it may go up, and as for risktaker, i saw he looked at my profile but knows i would e-pound him relentlessly if he popped by ;)

"Rodz"
01-18-2013, 11:36 PM
Will post todays stuuf in a few I have some LISSM to get in.

Big Barry
01-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Prop is good ;) I will re-evaluate after each 3 weeks, it may go up, and as for risktaker, i saw he looked at my profile but knows i would e-pound him relentlessly if he popped by ;)

I notice a few of the guys bumping up the dose, even the natty guys were adding extra creatine...

Risktaker isn't the bravest of dudes. I wonder if whoever gave him the nickname was being sarcastic. lol

D-NUTZ
01-18-2013, 11:50 PM
AS 4 lyfe

TheRage93
01-19-2013, 12:11 AM
AS 4 lyfe
Fuck yes!

M4BTEAM
01-19-2013, 11:33 PM
I started the day with a little HIIM, then 35 min on the treadmill.......at a medium pace.

Sounds good Mike...

There's so many schools of though on cardio intensity/duration etc... but at the end of the day you can't go wrong with 35-45 mins of medium intensity cardio.

"Rodz"
01-20-2013, 12:36 AM
Well the morning was HIIM-high intensity interval masturbating, night was actual cardio lol

Another 35 min on the treadmill this morning, hitting the weights tomorrow to start the week.

I'm gonna change it up and hit back first, then some light biceps and forearms.

Of course followed by cardio, I'll prob leave my dick alone since I have a date with some strange on Tuesday.

Meat is in the fridge thawing out for cookfest tomorrow as well, then plan is to get all of this weeks meals prepped and ready to go.

I've also started using the reminder feature in my phone to alert me when it's time to eat and take my vitamins. It freaked my staff out since they couldn't figure out why a ring bell was going off.

TheRage93
01-20-2013, 10:24 AM
Well the morning was HIIM-high intensity interval masturbating, night was actual cardio lol

Another 35 min on the treadmill this morning, hitting the weights tomorrow to start the week.

I'm gonna change it up and hit back first, then some light biceps and forearms.

Of course followed by cardio, I'll prob leave my dick alone since I have a date with some strange on Tuesday.

Meat is in the fridge thawing out for cookfest tomorrow as well, then plan is to get all of this weeks meals prepped and ready to go.

I've also started using the reminder feature in my phone to alert me when it's time to eat and take my vitamins. It freaked my staff out since they couldn't figure out why a ring bell was going off.

lmao wow... that was funny hahha. HIIM lol

RichDC2
01-20-2013, 11:02 AM
I need to use chalk when performing HIIM LOL

TheRage93
01-20-2013, 12:04 PM
I need to use chalk when performing HIIM LOL

I use tacky. ;)

"Rodz"
01-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Cooking in progress, pics to follow, looking for ward to back tonight, I did just re-watch the back part from Blood and guts so IT'S TIME TO GET NASTY!!!!

It makes me smile when I read everyones predictions on who is the early favorites here just a few days in.

Stay tuned shit will get very real in here ;)

TheRage93
01-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Cooking in progress, pics to follow, looking for ward to back tonight, I did just re-watch the back part from Blood and guts so IT'S TIME TO GET NASTY!!!!

It makes me smile when I read everyones predictions on who is the early favorites here just a few days in.

Stay tuned shit will get very real in here ;)

Ohh yea. I like the sounds of this!

"Rodz"
01-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Alright 1st good session of this shindig.

Back, rear delts, light Bi's

25 min treadmill

Wide grip pulldowns---4 sets
Hammer pullovers---4 sets
Machine low row---4 sets
Narrow grip pulldowns---4 sets
Hyperextentions---4 sets

Rev peck dec---4 sets

Alt DB curls---4 sets

35 min treadmill

Gonna post up my official start pics, and they suck lol.

A whole year of fucked up shit will lay a beating on the physique.

"Rodz"
01-21-2013, 01:12 AM
Here's the starting pics.

Big Barry
01-21-2013, 01:47 AM
You're actually one of the luckiest guys because you have enough bodyfat to make the before pics look bad, and enough muscle mass to burn of the bodyfat completely off...

Personally if I could pick one guy i'd like to be in this comp it would be Mike Rodrigues... I think if you go for it you could make some of the biggest changes

Imagine the bragging rights from winning this comp... especially beating HI, I would be telling everyone if I managed that! lol

Good luck, bro!

"Rodz"
01-21-2013, 02:29 AM
Thanks Bro, I appreciate the support. Fat loves me, it didn't take long after I couldn't train and I let my eating go to shit. The Celiac disease is almost a blessing since I cant' it around and eat bread and pasta, and to help heal my intestines I have to get my vitamins in everyday.

"Rodz"
01-21-2013, 02:38 AM
Heavy will be absolutely shredded by week 12 , I have no doubt of that,

For me, it's how hard can I push for 12 weeks, staying focused, not wavering from the agenda.

It's pretty simple, cardio, focused executed diet, and high volume lifting.

I like the 3 week intervals, lets me think of each quarter, we're early in the game.

Big Barry
01-21-2013, 11:29 AM
It's pretty simple, cardio, focused executed diet, and high volume lifting.

Agreed... it's easy to overcomplicate and over analyze everything, simple plans are easy to follow and execute. Upping the training volume is a sound strategy, I lose a ton of bodyfat on high volume routines... I also sweat like a whore in a church! lol

"Rodz"
01-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Agreed... it's easy to overcomplicate and over analyze everything, simple plans are easy to follow and execute. Upping the training volume is a sound strategy, I lose a ton of bodyfat on high volume routines... I also sweat like a whore in a church! lol

mmmmmm whores

D-NUTZ
01-21-2013, 04:43 PM
High volume FTW!

TheRage93
01-21-2013, 06:02 PM

I love whores. <3

TheRage93
01-21-2013, 06:05 PM
hey Mike, idk if its abdominal fat, but it really looks like I can see your top 2-4 abdominals. make this cut happen, you'll look crazy bro!

"Rodz"
01-21-2013, 08:34 PM
mmmmmm whores

High volume FTW!

= high volume whores

but yes this is new for me as I`ve always believed Dorian had it right, but for 12 weeks I need as much work as possible, every extra rep and set is more fat burned.

"Rodz"
01-21-2013, 08:36 PM
hey Mike, idk if its abdominal fat, but it really looks like I can see your top 2-4 abdominals. make this cut happen, you'll look crazy bro!

I appreciate your beer googles, but we are a lil away from those abs being visible, I`m working on it.

"Rodz"
01-21-2013, 08:42 PM
High volume whore ;)

http://cdn3.yobt.com/content/0f/2a/a3/0f2aa3a9e9fb68ff7c33a25fe5d265d8348013/img/6.jpg

Big Barry
01-21-2013, 08:48 PM
I come from a nation of animal lovers...

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/bigbarrybell/13RP7q_zps2e9c1dc1.jpg

"Rodz"
01-21-2013, 10:05 PM
luckily the prop keeps me hard in spite of that lol

Big Barry
01-22-2013, 04:59 AM
luckily the prop keeps me hard in spite of that lol

I love being horny with good prop. I literally chase my wife around the house.

TheRage93
01-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Ummm I get dick insomnia. I try to sleep but nope! Lmao

guruhonza
01-22-2013, 12:26 PM

I have no idea what am i getting into...

"Rodz"
01-22-2013, 12:30 PM
Ummm I get dick insomnia. I try to sleep but nope! Lmao

Fuck well that explains it

"Rodz"
01-22-2013, 12:31 PM

Welcome to the darkside guru, we have cookies...........and sluts ;)

TheRage93
01-22-2013, 12:33 PM
You don't wanna knw.......

"Rodz"
Yesterday my lower back was pretty sore so I gave it a rest, back at it tonight.

TheRage93

Yessssssssss

guruhonza
01-22-2013, 12:37 PM

I will be horny freak... Is it big difference? How many girls is minimum for dude in his first cycle? 3?:D

GENESIS
01-22-2013, 12:42 PM
You're actually one of the luckiest guys because you have enough bodyfat to make the before pics look bad, and enough muscle mass to burn of the bodyfat completely off...

Lol. This. Pics look horrible, but you can tell there is muscle under there and when you actually cut up it could be one of those questionable muscletech ads when your left wondering are these really the same people?

Hope everything has been going good for you man.

"Rodz"
01-22-2013, 12:44 PM
I will be horny freak... Is it big difference? How many girls is minimum for dude in his first cycle? 3?:D

1 hot one, 2 ok ones you normally wouldnt do, and 4-5 pigs you would deny even knowing if anyone asked

"Rodz"
01-22-2013, 12:47 PM
Lol. This. Pics look horrible, but you can tell there is muscle under there and when you actually cut up it could be one of those questionable muscletech ads when your left wondering are these really the same people?

Hope everything has been going good for you man.

well heres a name i havent seen in a while, how's jesus doin?

ya stuff is on the upswing the fat is starting to come off.

TheRage93
01-22-2013, 02:27 PM
1 hot one, 2 ok ones you normally wouldnt do, and 4-5 pigs you would deny even knowing if anyone asked

Lmfao.

TheRage93
01-22-2013, 02:29 PM
You're gonna wanna bang anything that moves... Probably bang a couple of ugly ass girls just because it'd be easy and convenient at the moment haha

"Rodz"
01-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Tuesday.

My back is still pretty sore I think I tweaked it Sunday, so I`m not moving around well. My new friend came over for coffee. With my back out I let my dick do most of the work since my back wasnt going to help. I have to say with all this prop in me it takes forever to finish, luckily she didnt mind, I found this perfect angle in her that once she came once I could make her do it almost on command. I love when a chick tells me thats never happened before, lol, she is pretty skilled and took matters into her own hands (and mouth) to get the job done.

Solid Tuesday afternooon lol

I still have cardio tonight, i`m gonna go for 45 ss.

Today my eats were

Omelet--6 whites,2 yolks, 2oz cheeze, 1 fistfull spinach, 3.5 cup peppers and onions, 2 pc GF bacon.

4oz beef with 1.5 cp veggies

5 oz ground chicken, 1.5 cp veggies

shake, 56g isolate, 2 tbs, chia seeds, 2 tbs, sprouted flax, 1 banana.

TheRage93
01-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Tuesday.

My back is still pretty sore I think I tweaked it Sunday, so I`m not moving around well. My new friend came over for coffee. With my back out I let my dick do most of the work since my back wasnt going to help. I have to say with all this prop in me it takes forever to finish, luckily she didnt mind, I found this perfect angle in her that once she came once I could make her do it almost on command. I love when a chick tells me thats never happened before, lol, she is pretty skilled and took matters into her own hands (and mouth) to get the job done.

Solid Tuesday afternooon lol

I still have cardio tonight, i`m gonna go for 45 ss.

Today my eats were

Omelet--6 whites,2 yolks, 2oz cheeze, 1 fistfull spinach, 3.5 cup peppers and onions, 2 pc GF bacon.

4oz beef with 1.5 cp veggies

5 oz ground chicken, 1.5 cp veggies

shake, 56g isolate, 2 tbs, chia seeds, 2 tbs, sprouted flax, 1 banana.

YOU lucky bastard.

TheRage93
01-23-2013, 03:46 PM
how did you tweak your back?

Big Barry
01-23-2013, 09:18 PM

It didn't stop him from banging that chic! LOL

"Rodz"
01-23-2013, 11:31 PM

just reaching for the handle on the low row.

"Rodz"
01-23-2013, 11:36 PM
It didn't stop him from banging that chic! LOL

Stop me!!!!! Hell no, My dick wasn`t hurt.

Worked out well, I`m like VanDamme in bloodsport, I was blind and had to use my other senses.

Lots of foreplay, and had her up top moving really slow, making her keep all of me in her as I rocked her back and forth, she kept trying to speed up but i held her down by her hips........................it got pretty loud and messy ;)

"Rodz"
01-24-2013, 12:53 AM
Went to the Chiropractor today to get an adjustment. It hurt like fuuuuuuuck.

He asked what I had done the last few days, I told him about the gym then the sex, he shook his head and went on with the treatment.

He wants me to take it easy for a few days, so I did 45 min on the treadmill and will hit chest and shoulders tomorrow ;)

My boss came around to visit my store and bought lunch so I have 4 over easy eggs, baaaacon, and home fries. My other meals were the same as yesterday minus the shake.

Big Barry
01-24-2013, 01:47 AM
He asked what I had done the last few days, I told him about the gym then the sex, he shook his head and went on with the treatment.

Haha...Alpha Male, Baby! You'd need the stopping power of an elephant gun to stop Mike Rodrigues getting some pussy! lol

"Rodz"
01-24-2013, 02:41 AM
Well ok man, but it's kinda weird pm'ing for this.

"Rodz"
01-24-2013, 02:43 AM
Omg did i.....................

Big Barry
01-24-2013, 06:36 AM
Well ok man, but it's kinda weird pm'ing for this.

That's beautiful, man... thanks for complying the the rules of the competition!

I've set that pic as my desktop background. lol

Big Barry
01-24-2013, 12:34 PM
Dude ...You're in the latest M4 commercial:-

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a490/BARTY3000/m-roids_zps4a92a3b0.gif

TheRage93
01-24-2013, 12:37 PM
just reaching for the handle on the low row.
Interesting

TheRage93
01-24-2013, 12:38 PM
Stop me!!!!! Hell no, My dick wasn`t hurt.

Worked out well, I`m like VanDamme in bloodsport, I was blind and had to use my other senses.

Lots of foreplay, and had her up top moving really slow, making her keep all of me in her as I rocked her back and forth, she kept trying to speed up but i held her down by her hips........................it got pretty loud and messy ;)
Make a thread lmao

~Maz~
01-24-2013, 12:44 PM
Dude ...You're in the latest M4 commercial:-

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/bigbarrybell/m-roids_zps9c801a2f.gif

~ IN for the show of BUTTOCKS!! ~ :D :cheerleader:

"Rodz"
01-24-2013, 01:38 PM
~ IN for the show of BUTTOCKS!! ~ :D :cheerleader:

So u like trading pics?

~Maz~
01-24-2013, 01:52 PM
~ I be willing to get a few of Big Barry's hairy arse for the right price!! ~ ;)

Big Barry
01-24-2013, 02:14 PM
~ I be willing to get a few of Big Barry's hairy arse for the right price!! ~ ;)

I'd even shave it for Mike... at the moment it looks like a barber's floor.

TheRage93
01-24-2013, 02:30 PM
I'd even shave it for Mike... at the moment it looks like a barber's floor.
Holy fuck

"Rodz"
01-24-2013, 04:16 PM

Not quite what i was goin for lol

"Rodz"
01-24-2013, 04:19 PM
So speaking of jelqing, if the idea is to break down muscle fibres so they will rebuild larger, how big could u get jelqing on a tren cycle?

TheRage93
01-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Not quite what i was goin for lol
Lmao, I got confused too. I think she just wants to see Big Barry's ass, in other words.

TheRage93
01-24-2013, 04:23 PM
So speaking of jelqing, if the idea is to break down muscle fibres so they will rebuild larger, how big could u get jelqing on a tren cycle?

You have a simple hypothesis. Now you need to experiment! And try to make a theory! Lol

im gonna try :)

Big Barry
01-25-2013, 01:09 PM
You have a simple hypothesis. Now you need to experiment! And try to make a theory! Lol

im gonna try :)

I may try that too... Mike has some great ideas. Nothing to lose, but plenty to gain. An extra inch would be plenty for me.

TheRage93
01-25-2013, 01:50 PM
I may try that too... Mike has some great ideas. Nothing to lose, but plenty to gain. An extra inch would be plenty for me.
He does!
make sure to alternate hands Barry! We don't need a tilted 45 degree penis on you. Though, I guess it helps hit hard- to- get-corners and angles..... If you catch my drift

GENESIS
01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
well heres a name i havent seen in a while, how's jesus doin?

ya stuff is on the upswing the fat is starting to come off.

Last I heard nailed to a cross, with rumors of zombie like scene occuring 3 days later. Who knows?.

Glad to hear everything is going good.

IslandGirl
01-26-2013, 12:39 AM
Hope your back gets better quick. That grand is calling yo name!

Big Barry
01-26-2013, 12:47 AM
He does!
make sure to alternate hands Barry! We don't need a tilted 45 degree penis on you. Though, I guess it helps hit hard- to- get-corners and angles..... If you catch my drift

Yup... I caught that tip too late in the day. i'll need to do 3 months with my other hand to even it out! lol

HanSoLo
01-26-2013, 10:35 AM
How's it going Mike? Just remember, Canada is behind you 100%.......or infront....or sideways, however you roll.

TheRage93
01-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Yup... I caught that tip too late in the day. i'll need to do 3 months with my other hand to even it out! lol
Lmao that story cracks me the hell up

Big Barry
01-27-2013, 08:05 AM
How's it going Mike? Just remember, Canada is behind you 100%.......or infront....or sideways, however you roll.

Mike prefers behind and in front, sideways is to awkward and nowhere near messy enough!

TheRage93
01-27-2013, 02:43 PM
Mike prefers behind and in front, sideways is to awkward and nowhere near messy enough!
Sideways is really awkward.... :/hmmm

M4BTEAM
01-28-2013, 10:05 AM
I hope your back is getting better Mike!

Nothing messes with training like a back injury.

"Rodz"
01-28-2013, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone, yes the back is feeling better.

I didn't post as I was at the Detroit Auto show this weekend. Pretty good time, alot of cool cars but no scantly clad women ;(

I tried fasted training this morning, not sure if I like it so I'll try again. This higher volume is a bit to get use to but I love the pumps.

Chest/shoulders/tri's

Flat DB flys---4 sets
Hammer wide bench---4 sets
Hammer incline---4 sets
Hammer decline---4 sets

I like the hammer machines as they let me protect my left shoulder.

Machine shoulder press---4 sets
Machine laterals---4 sets

Hoist machine dips---4 sets
Rope pushdowns---4 sets, then 4 more drop sets, last set I fought to get 8 with the 2nd from the top pinned.

More cooking tonight.

Was going to try jelquing, but so far Ive been saving the goods for a couple of friends :P

bad rad
01-28-2013, 09:26 PM
I hope your back is getting better Mike!

Nothing messes with training like a back injury.

A man is only as strong as his back.

Glad you're feeling better Mike.

the bull eso
01-28-2013, 09:41 PM
Mike ur the man homie! Your thread cracks me up!

TheRage93
01-28-2013, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone, yes the back is feeling better.

I didn't post as I was at the Detroit Auto show this weekend. Pretty good time, alot of cool cars but no scantly clad women ;(

I tried fasted training this morning, not sure if I like it so I'll try again. This higher volume is a bit to get use to but I love the pumps.

Chest/shoulders/tri's

Flat DB flys---4 sets
Hammer wide bench---4 sets
Hammer incline---4 sets
Hammer decline---4 sets

I like the hammer machines as they let me protect my left shoulder.

Machine shoulder press---4 sets
Machine laterals---4 sets

Hoist machine dips---4 sets
Rope pushdowns---4 sets, then 4 more drop sets, last set I fought to get 8 with the 2nd from the top pinned.

More cooking tonight.

Was going to try jelquing, but so far Ive been saving the goods for a couple of friends :P
My gf jelqs me with her mouth..... Does that count?

M4BTEAM
01-29-2013, 08:03 AM
You certainly seem to be training very hard Mike... Chest/Shoulders/Tri's in one workout is a tough combo. Especially with 36 sets total. The high volume approach will fry off the bodyfat!

"Rodz"
01-29-2013, 02:19 PM
I'm hoping that is the result. The extra work, time under tension, shorter rest times between sets all cause some for fat to burn off. Even with the reduced weight the next day and following day soreness is pretty severe.

Adding glucosamine to my daily supps to see if it will help with the joint pain, from what I have read it takes about 3-4 weeks to notice any results from it.

TheRage93
01-29-2013, 05:54 PM
I'm hoping that is the result. The extra work, time under tension, shorter rest times between sets all cause some for fat to burn off. Even with the reduced weight the next day and following day soreness is pretty severe.

Adding glucosamine to my daily supps to see if it will help with the joint pain, from what I have read it takes about 3-4 weeks to notice any results from it.
Have you tried Usp labs super cissus? That shit is amazing.

"Rodz"
01-29-2013, 09:55 PM
You would be hard pressed to get me to spend money with a supplement company.

You can get most of what you need for pennies a day.

"Rodz"
01-30-2013, 12:50 AM
Mike ur the man homie! Your thread cracks me up!

Thanks man, there is no way I can have one of those "serious" logs, I gotta have some fun too.

"Rodz"
01-30-2013, 12:51 AM
A man is only as strong as his back.

Glad you're feeling better Mike.

Thanks bro, ya it's not bad, and I'm training back tonight I'm going to substitute the low row machine with something else and see if it helps.

"Rodz"
01-30-2013, 12:52 AM
Hitting the kitchen to get my cook on, pics of man quiche to follow.

Big Barry
01-30-2013, 01:14 AM
Can't wait to read the ingredients of your man quiche!

"Rodz"
01-30-2013, 01:06 PM
They are tasty, i'll post recipe and macros after work, one hint for now.......

bacon

Big Barry
01-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Bryan Hildebrand eats VERY manly quiches...

Sally made me a HUGE quiche: 12 eggs, 1lb ground sausage, 1/4lb ham, 2 potatoes, extra sharp cheddar in an old school grandma style crust... I made up for my calorie deficiency!

TheRage93
01-30-2013, 03:53 PM
You would be hard pressed to get me to spend money with a supplement company.

You can get most of what you need for pennies a day.
No I'm being serious lol. Super cissus and deca is a god send to powerlifters because of out joints. And joints in general.

TheRage93
01-30-2013, 03:54 PM
I think Bryan had like 18 eggs and pounds of meat in his quiche lmao

Big Barry
01-30-2013, 03:55 PM
No I'm being serious lol. Super cissus and deca is a god send to powerlifters because of out joints. And joints in general.

How much Deca do you run, Rage?

Big Barry
01-30-2013, 03:56 PM
I think Bryan had like 18 eggs and pounds of meat in his quiche lmao

Bryan is a big eater but even he couldn't finish it. LOL

TheRage93
01-30-2013, 04:01 PM
How much Deca do you run, Rage?
I run 2mg/per pound of BW for therapeutic reasons like joint and extra fluid in synovial. So I run about 450-500mg.

TheRage93
01-30-2013, 04:01 PM
Bryan is a big eater but even he couldn't finish it. LOL
That's a big ass quiche lmao. I could only imagine.

"Rodz"
01-30-2013, 08:18 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG I just found my thyroid medication today, it just appeared out of nowhere. ;)

"Rodz"
01-30-2013, 08:20 PM
In a completely unrelated story M4BTeam kicks more ass than Chuck Norris.

-.-

ayezer
01-30-2013, 08:22 PM
agree with above and hope your back is better I knopw what that is like.

"Rodz"
01-30-2013, 08:27 PM
agree with above and hope your back is better I knopw what that is like.

Thanks Bro, I took one more day of rest and back work will have to be completely supported.

"Rodz"
01-30-2013, 09:10 PM
Ingredients

24--omega 3 eggs
12--slices gluten free bacon
1--cup shredded Jalapeno cheese blend
1--onion
3--cups spinach
36--drops Frank's Hot sauce

Preheat oven to 325

Grease a 12 muffin tin with butter, resist urge to start masturbating even though your hand is already greased up.

I'm not telling you that you have to cook the bacon first, we're not children here, just fry the fucking bacon crisp.

Same goes for the onion...no don't fry it, chop it finely.

Put the eggs (yes crack them open first), the spinach, and the hot sauuuce in the blender..........blend it.

Fill the muffin tin.

Add onion and bacon to each spot and top with cheese.

Put in the oven for 25-35 minutes.

This gives you time to rub one out with that greasy hand.

Take them out and let cool.......................then eat.

Total recipe macros, divide as your diet dictates

Cal----3584
fat-----288g
carb-----34g
protein--214g

ayezer
01-30-2013, 10:23 PM
recipe looks good

"Rodz"
01-30-2013, 11:11 PM

Fap if you must.

Big Barry
01-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Holy Crap... That quiche looks awesome!!!!

Fap Fap Fap Fap!!!!

TheRage93
01-31-2013, 08:00 PM
22 fucking eggs in that..... Gawd this looks so good

GENESIS
01-31-2013, 08:13 PM

Fap if you must.

Whats the timeline on ingestion for these things?

"Rodz"
01-31-2013, 09:48 PM
Whats the timeline on ingestion for these things?

I miss Cal he would know the answer to this.

For me a serving is 3, so 6 eggs, 1/4 slice bacon, a lil onion, and maybe a 3rd oz of cheese, it can't be that long.

D-NUTZ
01-31-2013, 09:57 PM

For me a serving is 3, so 6 eggs, 1/4 slice bacon, a lil onion, and maybe a 3rd oz of cheese, it can't be that long.

Cal :(

TheRage93
01-31-2013, 10:16 PM
Cal :(
Who is cal

"Rodz"
01-31-2013, 10:34 PM
Who is cal

Great technical and scientific poster who could make fun on you and you wouldn't even realize it. Just ask ALR ;)

"Rodz"
01-31-2013, 11:13 PM
Well we're 2 weeks in to this shindig, I don't expect to see alot of changes come next week.

Training has been hit or miss depending on how I have felt, My back delayed me a few days and I still get bouts of CFS and work is stressful atm.

I think now I have a plan set in place that I can manage and make some solid progress.

Weight training will be Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday ( I will re-evaluate after week 6)

Calories will be restricted due to my supps (more below), minimal carbs except pre and post weight training.

Cardio needs to be as much as I can handle, gradually working its way to a rediculous level near the end.

Supps ;)

2cc test cyp for HRT EOW

Week 3--nada--need to clear for bloodwork for HRT
Week 4--2cc test cyp (if no test req, then back to 1cc test prop daily)
Week 5--1cc prop ED if no test needed
Week 6--2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED
Week 7--.5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED
Week 8--2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED, ECA
Week 9--.5cc test prop ED, .75cc tren ace ED, ECA, T3
Week 10--2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop, .75cc tren ace, T3
Week 11--.5 test prop, .75 tren ace, ECA, T3
Week 12--2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop, .75 tren ace, ECA, T3

bad rad
01-31-2013, 11:16 PM
That much pinning might get old but I understand the need to go clean quickly for the blood test.

TheRage93
01-31-2013, 11:17 PM
Great technical and scientific poster who could make fun on you and you wouldn't even realize it. Just ask ALR ;)
Is he still here??

heavyiron
01-31-2013, 11:18 PM
Looks good. Tren at the end is always the right answer. Might drop the cyp the last week and up the Tren though.

TheRage93
01-31-2013, 11:19 PM
Nice schedule you got going on man.

"Rodz"
01-31-2013, 11:19 PM
Is he still here??

Ummm No

"Rodz"
01-31-2013, 11:21 PM
That much pinning might get old but I understand the need to go clean quickly for the blood test.

For sure, my doc is a little sparadic with the tests, once he asked for one on the last shot of the bottle, one time he didn't.

"Rodz"
01-31-2013, 11:22 PM
Looks good. Tren at the end is always the right answer. Might drop the cyp the last week and up the Tren though.

Drop the prop completely and bump the tren to 1cc?

TheRage93
01-31-2013, 11:23 PM
Ummm No
Booooo.

Big Barry
02-01-2013, 04:06 AM
Booooo.

Hopefully someday a lot of the old posters will return... the internet seems to run in cycles just like anabolics do. lol

Big Barry
02-01-2013, 04:11 AM
Well we're 2 weeks in to this shindig, I don't expect to see alot of changes come next week.

Training has been hit or miss depending on how I have felt, My back delayed me a few days and I still get bouts of CFS and work is stressful atm.

I think now I have a plan set in place that I can manage and make some solid progress.

Weight training will be Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday ( I will re-evaluate after week 6)

Calories will be restricted due to my supps (more below), minimal carbs except pre and post weight training.

Cardio needs to be as much as I can handle, gradually working its way to a rediculous level near the end.

Supps ;)

2cc test cyp for HRT EOW

Week 4--2cc test cyp (if no test req, then back to 1cc test prop daily)
Week 5--1cc prop ED if no test needed
Week 6--2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED
Week 7--.5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED
Week 8--2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED, ECA
Week 9--.5cc test prop ED, .75cc tren ace ED, ECA, T3
Week 10--2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop, .75cc tren ace, T3
Week 11--.5 test prop, .75 tren ace, ECA, T3
Week 12--2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop, .75 tren ace, ECA, T3

This plan is all business...

A nice dose of Tren, Quiche and Cardio and those glutes will rival D-NUTZ!

~Maz~
02-01-2013, 05:20 AM
~ I do like the look of them quiches!! Why does everything taste better with bacon?? :p

How's the back doing now?? Back injuries are a bugger and always seem to linger, so look after it!! ~ :cheerleader:

TheRage93
02-01-2013, 07:08 AM
This plan is all business...

A nice dose of Tren, Quiche and Cardio and those glutes will rival D-NUTZ!
NUTZ claims he's gonna striations on his glutes... You have competition Mike!

Big Barry
02-01-2013, 09:08 AM
NUTZ claims he's gonna striations on his glutes... You have competition Mike!

"Rodz"
02-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Lmao fuckin photoshop

"Rodz"
02-01-2013, 12:06 PM
~ I do like the look of them quiches!! Why does everything taste better with bacon?? :p

How's the back doing now?? Back injuries are a bugger and always seem to linger, so look after it!! ~ :cheerleader:

yes bacon can save the world lol

the back is coming along ok ;)

~Maz~
02-01-2013, 06:15 PM

~ I had to come back and see this again ... It just gets funnier and funnier the longer you look at it!! ~ :lmao:

RichDC2
02-01-2013, 07:20 PM
hilarious!

D-NUTZ
02-01-2013, 07:58 PM
lolol

bad rad
02-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Lmao fuckin photoshop

So says you, hmmm...

joe d
02-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Lmao fuckin photoshop
that pic looks pretty real to me

heavyiron
02-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Drop the prop completely and bump the tren to 1cc?

No, the cyp.

"Rodz"
02-01-2013, 09:47 PM
You could at least waited for my after pics for this lol

"Rodz"
02-01-2013, 09:49 PM
No, the cyp.

I can't that's my hrt it's done at the doc's office

joe d
02-01-2013, 10:14 PM
I can't that's my hrt it's done at the doc's office
how long have they been making you come in for shots? have you asked for a script that you can do on your own?

heavyiron
02-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Well, you will need to do something for the water then. Maybe do a mild diuretic? At the very least you need to water and sodium manipulate with an OTC diuretic at the end.

"Rodz"
02-01-2013, 10:57 PM
how long have they been making you come in for shots? have you asked for a script that you can do on your own?

a couple months he said no after the first couple, in a bit im going to change docs and see how it goes

"Rodz"
02-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Well, you will need to do something for the water then. Maybe do a mild diuretic? At the very least you need to water and sodium manipulate with an OTC diuretic at the end.

cool more stuff to learn ill get this fat off first.

joe d
02-02-2013, 08:55 AM
a couple months he said no after the first couple, in a bit im going to change docs and see how it goes
i thought they where more relaxed then that up there. still better than docs in my area. they are all about the creams and patches. no shots. every time i tell a doc i pin myself they freak out and say "YOUR NOT ON A CREAM!!! WHO PRESCRIBES YOU THAT?" i purposely freak them out worse by exaggerating how easy the online docs are.

TheRage93
02-02-2013, 06:37 PM

Lmfao bro haha this is so funny! You have mad skills.

TheRage93
02-02-2013, 06:38 PM
that pic looks pretty real to me
Yea, I'm pretty sure this is real.

M4BTEAM
02-02-2013, 11:28 PM

I'm surprised at the Doc. He must love giving people injections. Surely it saves his time by letting his patients self-administer.

"Rodz"
02-02-2013, 11:32 PM
It is like a clinic, I think they get paid everytime I come in for a shot like it is a visit. It's usually one of the nurses that gives the shot.

M4BTEAM
02-02-2013, 11:41 PM
It is like a clinic, I think they get paid everytime I come in for a shot like it is a visit. It's usually one of the nurses that gives the shot.

That would explain it. The tally sheet for visits is important to some clinics. I do know that many clinics like to keep visits to a minimum though, so switching Docs would hopefully give you more freedom if you can find the right clinic.

"Rodz"
02-02-2013, 11:56 PM
That would explain it. The tally sheet for visits is important to some clinics. I do know that many clinics like to keep visits to a minimum though, so switching Docs would hopefully give you more freedom if you can find the right clinic.

I think I'll stay at this one for a few more months so when I go to a doctor with a private practice there will be less second guessing on his part. Say I'm on 6 months rather than 2-3. Yes they blow through the patients as fast as they can, luckily I can be in and out within 15 minutes depending on the line up.

"Rodz"
02-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Prepping food while watching the games, food will be pretty simple this week, start with a shake to wake up, then an egg meal, the 2 meat and veggie meals, i'll add carbs post workout on weight training days.

Hitting the gym tonight, I'll go until I need rest, dealing with some serious CFS symptoms lately.

I'm researching my hypothesis in regards to gluten side effects.

Gluten is stored in fat stores, so I wonder if with rapid fat loss will the influx of gluten now in the bloodstream cause increased symptoms.

TheRage93
02-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Is it me or is this the worst half time show ever...
what happened to the Super Bowl being manly.

"Rodz"
02-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Is it me or is this the worst half time show ever...
what happened to the Super Bowl being manly.

Beyonce gives me solid wood, I was content with the show.

TheRage93
02-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Beyonce gives me solid wood, I was content with the show.
If you want to see some head bashing, mean mf's, filled with test of a bull attacking each other... Would you interrupt that with beyonce? Lmao

"Rodz"
02-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Always time for a fap break.

"Rodz"
02-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Well a pretty entertaining game. Ray Lewis said he was going out after the season and does it as a champion. No better way than that.

Gonna package up some meals, and make may way to the gym in a bit. I feel like shit and don't want to go, but gonna try to get something done.

TheRage93
02-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Always time for a fap break.
Hahahaha. Truuuuuu

TheRage93
02-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Well a pretty entertaining game. Ray Lewis said he was going out after the season and does it as a champion. No better way than that.

Gonna package up some meals, and make may way to the gym in a bit. I feel like shit and don't want to go, but gonna try to get something done.
Is it from dieting? Or are you catching something.

M4BTEAM
02-05-2013, 01:46 AM
We'll be looking for the 3 week progress pics between the 8th and the 10th.

Once again we will want some sort of proof, like a newspaper etc.

Thanks for a wonderful first 3 weeks... this contest has exceeded all our expectations.

"Rodz"
02-05-2013, 06:11 PM

Thanks for a wonderful first 3 weeks... this contest has exceeded all our expectations.

I'll have them up by Sunday

"Rodz"
02-05-2013, 06:21 PM
2 rounds of HIIT cardio today 25 min each. That's all I could muster up for energy today. Lots of day off shit I was able to get done, laundry, cookin, changed the oil in the benz. Tonight just chillin and watching the Rangers game.

TheRage93
02-05-2013, 09:46 PM
2 rounds of HIIT cardio today 25 min each. That's all I could muster up for energy today. Lots of day off shit I was able to get done, laundry, cookin, changed the oil in the benz. Tonight just chillin and watching the Rangers game.
Sounds like an awesome night!

TheRage93
02-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Maybe throw in some HIIM

"Rodz"
02-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Maybe throw in some HIIM

already done but went slow steady today

"Rodz"
02-06-2013, 11:44 PM
May have to move up the tren, t3 a couple of weeks, I just won for top district for 2012 and am going to .................................................. .........................................

HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its april 4-9 right in the middle of week 11 and 12

bad rad
02-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Congrats, have fun!

"Rodz"
02-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Congrats, have fun!

thanks the timing is good and bad i lose 5 days of the comp but will be in awesome shape for the trip.

M4BTEAM
02-07-2013, 02:11 AM
May have to move up the tren, t3 a couple of weeks, I just won for top district for 2012 and am going to .................................................. .........................................

That's awesome, Mike! ... Congratulations! ... Hawaii is paradise!

M4BTEAM
02-07-2013, 02:13 AM
thanks the timing is good and bad i lose 5 days of the comp but will be in awesome shape for the trip.

You'll look fantastic for your holiday, that's worked out really well for you!

You will get some great holiday snaps on the beaches, looking lean and mean!

M4BTEAM
02-07-2013, 02:50 AM

Just a front pic, a back pic... and some proof like a newspaper or something written.

Try to perform the same pose each time when you post your progress pics so that we can compare them properly.

TheRage93
02-07-2013, 11:35 AM

Top district? What does this mean loL
im jealous I wanna go to Hawaii... It looks so cool there.

"Rodz"
02-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Top district? What does this mean loL
im jealous I wanna go to Hawaii... It looks so cool there.

My group of stores were top in the country for the year!!!

TheRage93
02-07-2013, 04:44 PM
That's awesome dude. Congrats.

ayezer
02-07-2013, 05:50 PM
congrats dude that is great.
I have that was set over a year ago with my family and I think I just miss the end of the contest it is the end of April so I lucked out.

Congrats again.

"Rodz"
02-08-2013, 04:21 PM
3 weeks complete. I'll probably post up my pics tonight, everyone put their lotion away there is very little change. It's been a rough few weeks but hey we're only 3 weeks in and things are starting to settle.

In the next 3 weeks we start to add some goodies, along with eating and training on plan.

Big Barry
02-08-2013, 06:12 PM

Congrats, Mike... Hawaii is like THE dream holiday destination. You will have the time of your life!

Imagine all the pussy too....

"Rodz"
02-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Congrats, Mike... Hawaii is like THE dream holiday destination. You will have the time of your life!

Imagine all the pussy too....

MMMMMM Tropical pussy.

A few friends have asked who i might take, I think I'm gonna have my own competition to see who wins.......

TheRage93
02-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Yessss Hawaiian pussy mmmmmmmmm

"Rodz"
02-09-2013, 12:03 AM
2cc test cyp for HRT EOW

Week 4-(2/8-2/14)--2cc test cyp (if no test req, then back to 1cc test prop daily)(find out mon 11)
Week 5-(2/15-2/21)- .5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED
Week 6-(2/22-2/28)-2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED, ECA

Week 7-(3/1-3/7)-.5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED, ECA
Week 8-(3/8-3/14)-2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED, ECA, T3 (start 11th)
Week 9-(3/15-3/21)-.5cc test prop ED, .75cc tren ace ED, ECA, T3

Week 10-(3/22-3/28)-2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop, .75cc tren ace, ECA, T3
Week 11-(3/29-4/4)-ECA, T3 (up til 4th leave 4th for trip)
Week 12-(4/5-4/11)-(back on 9th) 2cc test cyp, ECA, T3

"Rodz"
02-09-2013, 12:50 AM

I'll weigh myself in the morning to see where I'm at.

M4BTEAM
02-09-2013, 01:36 AM
2cc test cyp for HRT EOW

Week 4-(2/8-2/14)--2cc test cyp (if no test req, then back to 1cc test prop daily)(find out mon 11)
Week 5-(2/15-2/21)- .5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED
Week 6-(2/22-2/28)-2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED, ECA

Week 7-(3/1-3/7)-.5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED, ECA
Week 8-(3/8-3/14)-2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop ED, .5cc tren ace ED, ECA, T3 (start 11th)
Week 9-(3/15-3/21)-.5cc test prop ED, .75cc tren ace ED, ECA, T3

Week 10-(3/22-3/28)-2cc test cyp, .5cc test prop, .75cc tren ace, ECA, T3
Week 11-(3/29-4/4)-ECA, T3 (up til 4th leave 4th for trip)
Week 12-(4/5-4/11)-(back on 9th) 2cc test cyp, ECA, T3

Nice plan. I think you will make your biggest changes from week 6-12 once your course really kicks in.

M4BTEAM
02-09-2013, 01:39 AM
I'll weigh myself in the morning to see where I'm at.

Definitely showing some difference already, especially around the abdominal region. Keep it up Mike!

"Rodz"
02-09-2013, 02:43 AM
Nice plan. I think you will make your biggest changes from week 6-12 once your course really kicks in.

That's the plan, having the training and eating rolling then BAAAAAAM everything kicks in.

"Rodz"
02-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Definitely showing some difference already, especially around the abdominal region. Keep it up Mike!

Thank you kind Sir, I wasn't expecting much with the sporadic everything this first 3 weeks but I will take this start.

Big Barry
02-09-2013, 03:23 AM
Looking good, Mike... BTW Great News - D-NUTZ says he will definitely come to Hawaii with you! Make sure you film the trip for RX Muscle!

"Rodz"
02-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Looking good, Mike... BTW Great News - D-NUTZ's girlfriend says she will definitely come to Hawaii with you! Make sure you film the trip for Youporn!

fixed ;)

Big Barry
02-09-2013, 08:39 AM
fixed ;)

LMAO... If D-NUTZ reads that he'll have kittens! lol

"Rodz"
02-09-2013, 02:08 PM
LMAO... If D-NUTZ reads that he'll have kittens! lol

If she reads it she will have a snake :)

Big Barry
02-09-2013, 02:17 PM
If she reads it she will have a snake :)

You ever think of doing porn, Mike? ... You could've been a star with that enormous meat enema that swings beneath you. I'd love to watch you drilling Jenna Jameson or D-Nutz, maybe a gangbang scene or something?

"Rodz"
02-09-2013, 02:50 PM
I have some friends in it, i wouldnt until i finish the challenge and ripped, but its in the plans.

i met jenna when i was 19 workin at a porn shop she was touring when blue movie came out!

Big Barry
02-09-2013, 03:12 PM
I have some friends in it, i wouldnt until i finish the challenge and ripped, but its in the plans.

i met jenna when i was 19 workin at a porn shop she was touring when blue movie came out!

I can't wait to watch your work... hopefully you get to film with Jenna, she's VERY good at what she does!

guruhonza
02-09-2013, 03:17 PM
I can't wait to watch your work... hopefully you get to film with Jenna, she's VERY good at what she does!
Very talented

D-NUTZ
02-09-2013, 06:24 PM
What's going on in here!!

"Rodz"
02-09-2013, 06:40 PM
What's going on in here!!

Well certainly nothing with ur girlfriend..............

"Rodz"
02-09-2013, 06:42 PM

I wish, it'll be mostly amateur type stuff probs on a friends site (no im not posting the link yet lol)

My wish list thou:

Jenna haze and tasia

TheRage93
02-09-2013, 11:08 PM

You should've told her if she was serious about her profession that she had to bang you. Only fair.

TheRage93
02-09-2013, 11:08 PM
I wish, it'll be mostly amateur type stuff probs on a friends site (no im not posting the link yet lol)

My wish list thou:

Jenna haze and tasia
Jenna haze has an amazing ass. Damn.

M4BTEAM
02-10-2013, 07:54 AM
Hopefully this competition can be a springboard for Mike's porn career. Being in great shape should help him get cast in some of the bigger budget productions.

"Rodz"
02-10-2013, 01:10 PM
A career may be a stretch, but bangin on film will be fun lol, feeling alright today so looking to hit chest, delts and tri's tonight and of course cardio.

"Rodz"
02-10-2013, 03:47 PM
The Stats
Age---37
Height---5’7 1/2
Weight—238.6
Waist---44”

As of Feb 9

Height---5'7 1/2-------------still WTF
Weight---232.1-------------down 6.5lbs
Waist----41.5--------------down 2.5 in

TheRage93
02-10-2013, 05:52 PM
As of Feb 9

Height---5'7 1/2-------------still WTF
Weight---232.1-------------down 6.5lbs
Waist----41.5--------------down 2.5 in
Awesome bro. Yea idk why your height is still the same either... Kinda weird bro.

"Rodz"
02-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Awesome bro. Yea idk why your height is still the same either... Kinda weird bro.

I know, it's bullshit, I'm totally training for height.

"Rodz"
02-10-2013, 11:29 PM

My wish list thou:

Jenna haze and tasia

http://xhamster.com/movies/700431/tiny_tasia.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/884147/jenna_haze_and_kevin_moore.html

"Rodz"
02-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Am cardio done, off to clinic for trt, hopin i dont have to get bw done.

"Rodz"
02-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Perfect no bw for new script....game on.

"Rodz"
02-11-2013, 11:46 AM
God bless Canadian healthcare.

$12.04

Big Barry
02-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Beautiful...

M4BTEAM
02-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Nice to see your visit to the clinic is over now Mike. Now you can put your plans into action without having to worry about blood work etc.

Should be some very nice changes before the 6 week mark!

"Rodz"
02-11-2013, 07:48 PM
That is the plan!!!!!

TheRage93
02-11-2013, 07:58 PM
God bless Canadian healthcare.

$12.04
Talk about that human grade!!

s2h
02-11-2013, 10:19 PM
You ever think of doing porn, Mike? ... You could've been a star with that enormous meat enema that swings beneath you. I'd love to watch you drilling Jenna Jameson or D-Nutz, maybe a gangbang scene or something?

barry your a sick cat..but mike..jenna and d'z..what stranger filth could cross your mind?

"Rodz"
02-11-2013, 10:30 PM
its crazy in here s2h

TheRage93
02-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Lmao

"Rodz"
02-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Am cardio 25 min HIIT, major stomach pains today, somehow I must have come into contact with gluten FML.

Lots of mixed research on the topic of how gluten is stored in the body and the sides experienced during fat loss.

Big Barry
02-12-2013, 05:33 PM
LOL at your sig... this Mike Rodrigues character you are playing is a funny dude. He'd be great in a sit-com! lol

"Rodz"
02-12-2013, 05:36 PM
LOL at your sig... this Mike Rodrigues character you are playing is a funny dude. He'd be great in a sit-com! lol

I'd hate for someone to think I do anything wrong IRL. Sir I am a complete angel.

I take a Centrum multi vitamin in the morning and eat 3 sensible meals. I once tried creatine for a few weeks but my morals wouldn't let me continue. Those were dark days for I don't speak of often.

Big Barry
02-12-2013, 05:41 PM
I'd hate for someone to think I do anything wrong IRL. Sir I am a complete angel.

I saw your real life posts on another board... "The Christian Backslappers" forum. Your charity work really humbled me, especially your work with Guide Dogs for the Blind, and feeding the orphans. People shouldn't take you seriously on here...

LANCE ADAM
02-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Best thread ever jenna haze. Xhamster hawaii 12$ test. And jenna haze!!!!

"Rodz"
02-12-2013, 05:51 PM
I saw your real life posts on another board... "The Christian Backslappers" forum. Your charity work really humbled me, especially your work with Guide Dogs for the Blind, and feeding the orphans. People shouldn't take you seriously on here...

Thank you, and peace be with you

"Rodz"
02-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Best thread ever jenna haze. Xhamster hawaii 12$ test. And jenna haze!!!!

For you kind sir.

http://www.fetishok.com/content/50484/jenna-haze-pleases-her-fucking-cravings-not-far-from-her-fingers-and-likes-it.html?wmid=2&amp;sid=0

http://pcdn.clubofporno.com/content/2f/7e/e7/2f7ee7a510cc5c8f1920884aa7b81cc019796/img/6.jpg

TheRage93
02-12-2013, 09:43 PM
I once tried a flintstones multi vitamin, because I wanted to be strong. It dissolved on my tongue just a tad... Stuck my fingers down my throat because I felt like I was cheating. I cried for hrs afterwards.

D-NUTZ
02-12-2013, 09:47 PM
barry your a sick cat..but mike..jenna and d'z..what stranger filth could cross your mind?

I cross everyone's mind s2h

"Rodz"
02-12-2013, 09:48 PM
I once tried a flintstones multi vitamin, because I wanted to be strong. It dissolved on my tongue just a tad... Stuck my fingers down my throat because I felt like I was cheating. I cried for hrs afterwards.

We all have weak moments, the best part is you were strong enough to recognize the err of your ways in time.

"Rodz"
02-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Heading to the gym, chest, shoulders and tri's

Here is today's motivation for you guys.

She may not be the hottest, she is 3 things I love.

Latin
wearing nylon
respects the importance of protein

enjoy..

http://www.fetishok.com/content/42654/hot-latina-posing-inside-sheer-pantyhose-pantyhose.html

"Rodz"
02-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Today's workout music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Sahfy7Hg

LANCE ADAM
02-12-2013, 11:40 PM
love it!

"Rodz"
02-13-2013, 03:13 AM
PWO meal

1 cup white rice
1 cup xlean ground beef (taco seasoned)
2 oz jalapeno shredded cheese
2 tbs hot salsa
3 drips frank hot sauuuuce

"Rodz"
02-13-2013, 03:26 AM
FML with this high volume shit, I can't remember ever sucking wind while weight training before. That golden era had much better cardio than we do today.

One of the things I'm learning with Celiac disease is there is going to be days or groups of days you just feel like shit and want to do nothing. When jerking off is a chore you know you have nothing in the tank. So when you do have energy and a goal to accomplish you better go as hard as you fucking can, while you can.

Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

Incline DB flyes------------4 sets
Hammer incline press--------4 sets
Hammer flat press-----------4 sets
Hammer decline press--------4 sets
Machine press (neutral grip)---4 sets

Hammer shoulder press--------4 sets
Machine lateral raise----------4 sets
DB side laterals---------------4 sets

Hoist tricep dips------5 sets
Pushdowns-----------6 sets

Cardio---------------Fuck you...

I was able to jump back on prop Monday after my shot of 200mg Test C since my Doc didn't even bat an eyelash when I said my bottle was empty, so it's 100mg/day until Friday, I also found some Test E 250mg/ml sitting there all sad in my cupboard so I shot 2cc into my left ventro glute. :)

TheRage93
02-13-2013, 10:39 AM
PWO meal

1 cup white rice
1 cup xlean ground beef (taco seasoned)
2 oz jalapeno shredded cheese
2 tbs hot salsa
3 drips frank hot sauuuuce

Looks really good man! Chef Mike!

TheRage93
02-13-2013, 10:42 AM
FML with this high volume shit, I can't remember ever sucking wind while weight training before. That golden era had much better cardio than we do today.

One of the things I'm learning with Celiac disease is there is going to be days or groups of days you just feel like shit and want to do nothing. When jerking off is a chore you know you have nothing in the tank. So when you do have energy and a goal to accomplish you better go as hard as you fucking can, while you can.

Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

Incline DB flyes------------4 sets
Hammer incline press--------4 sets
Hammer flat press-----------4 sets
Hammer decline press--------4 sets
Machine press (neutral grip)---4 sets

Hammer shoulder press--------4 sets
Machine lateral raise----------4 sets
DB side laterals---------------4 sets

Hoist tricep dips------5 sets
Pushdowns-----------6 sets

Cardio---------------Fuck you...

I was able to jump back on prop Monday after my shot of 200mg Test C since my Doc didn't even bat an eyelash when I said my bottle was empty, so it's 100mg/day until Friday, I also found some Test E 250mg/ml sitting there all sad in my cupboard so I shot 2cc into my left ventro glute. :)

Thats so much fuckin volume lmao. I bet your triceps are beat to hell.
Test e is my favorite for some reason, I seem to get more of a stable kick in it.

Big Barry
02-13-2013, 11:34 AM
Looks really good man! Chef Mike!

Mike has hidden talents... all his food looks delicious!

Big Barry
02-13-2013, 11:36 AM
Thats so much fuckin volume lmao. I bet your triceps are beat to hell.
Test e is my favorite for some reason, I seem to get more of a stable kick in it.

I'm obsessed with Test E.... I think it's because I once had 6 vials of Cyp crash on me! lol

"Rodz"
02-13-2013, 01:34 PM
Ive been on my own since i was 15, knowing how to cook is important, and it always impresses the ladies ;)

Big Barry
02-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Ive been on my own since i was 15, knowing how to cook is important, and it always impresses the ladies ;)

They think all you want is to get laid, then you walk in with a very posh meal and a chef's hat on! lol

"Rodz"
02-13-2013, 02:51 PM
They think all you want is to get laid, then you walk in with a very posh meal and your cock out.... BAAAAM. lol

Fixed

TheRage93
02-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Lmao that's something BB would say anyway

"Rodz"
02-13-2013, 08:53 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/t2iKmt7Ss6-jzj5tm5IHLE9YfolXNwOeuHltzdQyByzuEy2n-7gA5watIYN3EDrIivguqksHRF5dpsU8ktHl69bEIZgOy4mq/MAN_WITH_A_VERY_BIG_COCK.jpg

RichDC2
02-13-2013, 09:07 PM
Heading to the gym, chest, shoulders and tri's

Here is today's motivation for you guys.

She may not be the hottest, she is 3 things I love.

Latin
wearing nylon
respects the importance of protein

enjoy..

http://www.fetishok.com/content/42654/hot-latina-posing-inside-sheer-pantyhose-pantyhose.html
Damm Mike we have the same tastes! I was once married to a Peurto Rican/Italian chick, didn't turn out so well but in the bedroom ay papi! Nylons were stained daily!

"Rodz"
02-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Damm Mike we have the same tastes! I was once married to a Peurto Rican/Italian chick, didn't turn out so well but in the bedroom ay papi! Nylons were stained daily!

Sounds about right my man, I met this columbian girl, she rode so fast my balls hurt for days, i was holding onto her hips cause i was scared she was gonna slip off then break my dick

"Rodz"
02-13-2013, 10:01 PM
http://xhamsterhq.com/xvideos.php?id=1809624/sentando_no_maranhao_com_forca_-_cachorrashd.blogspot.com

For all those upping their does.