PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant is better than Michael Jordan... yeah I said it.

GottaGetLean
06-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Most people dont realize that when jordan was playing that big men were the more dominant force in the nba. So think about it when jordan was dominating the nba getting his 6 championships who the hell was guarding him?? If you look at all the terrible games jordan had they only happened when he faced up with a guard that could put some pressure on him such as allen iverson. In Iverson's early years in the nba he dominated jordan on defense because jordan was only good against slow big men who couldnt guard him. Kobe is playing in a league that revolves around guards. Its no longer the big men that control the league its guards. Imagine if jordan in his prime played in this league, do you realize how many defensive threats he would have??!! kobe himself would put jordan on smash and destroy him. Phil jackson himself said kobe is more athletic and more talented then jordan ever was. Kobe has twice the inside game that jordan has, better dunks, better lay ups, better pump fake fade aways and obviously a better outside game. Kobe bryants whole team, his whole dynasty was destroyed when shaq and other players left. 2 Years later hes in the nba finals?? and 3 years later he claims another championship building an entire new dynasty!! Now if thats not greatness then i dont know what is.. Kobe bryant is better then Michael Jordan end of story!!

Caleb56
06-15-2009, 07:11 PM
I love how you write your delusional fantasys as if they were fact.:popcorn:

bringingthehuge
06-15-2009, 08:22 PM
I don't know how Kobe can be better than MJ who is the best player ever besides maybe Bill Russell. When Kobe isn't even the best Laker ever.

Deltasaurus
06-15-2009, 08:33 PM
MJ would rape that rapist KB

Tu Holmes
06-15-2009, 08:42 PM
I think time will tell if Kobe is potentially better than Jordan.

Can Kobe go back and win the big game another 2 times... That would be something. Is he the best player in basketball today? Yes... Absolutely. No doubt... He not only is great himself, but he has made everyone on that team better.

There is no one who can do that... Not even Lebron.

00fdNfRXj0k

Mike the Ripper
06-15-2009, 09:31 PM
I don't know how Kobe can be better than MJ who is the best player ever besides maybe Bill Russell. When Kobe isn't even the best Laker ever.

Good post. I agree

Dee
06-15-2009, 10:14 PM
your misuse of the word dynasty makes you look ignorant.....you must have started watching basketball within the last two years and are basing your views on youtube clips and heresay from other "fans"......

Jordan was a natural leader, i would agree that kobe bryant may be a better athlete....but not a better basketball player.....its too early to call it on that one.

GottaGetLean
06-15-2009, 10:36 PM
I think time will tell if Kobe is potentially better than Jordan.

Can Kobe go back and win the big game another 2 times... That would be something. Is he the best player in basketball today? Yes... Absolutely. No doubt... He not only is great himself, but he has made everyone on that team better.

There is no one who can do that... Not even Lebron.

00fdNfRXj0k

finally some1 with some knowledge thank u... but yea i love to see the kobe haters in pain, especially the 1s who like queen james..:beerbang: and yes everything i say is a fact..:popcorn:

GottaGetLean
06-15-2009, 10:40 PM
your misuse of the word dynasty makes you look ignorant.....you must have started watching basketball within the last two years and are basing your views on youtube clips and heresay from other "fans"......

Jordan was a natural leader, i would agree that kobe bryant may be a better athlete....but not a better basketball player.....its too early to call it on that one.

bro hes 30 years old with 12 years nba experience.. too early?? hes been the finals 6 times and got 4 rings.. he sets records in almost any category u could think of.. if anything its the right time to call it.. jordan did a interview a few weeks ago and admited kobe would of completed destroyed him if he played in his prime.. :poke: and in the interview he was wearin kobe sneakers and a kobe jersey by the way.. lol

MichaelWayne
06-15-2009, 10:48 PM
Simple fact. The people playing are always compared to the best and the best of the past never get remembered for what they DIDN'T do. Just like everything else, you can't say one is better than the other.

Different time, different people, different everything. Nobody is the best, the crown is taken and vacant at the same time. Jordan was the best then, Kobe is the best now. Yes, MJ schooled the hell out of a young Kobe and then a rusty Jordan got crushed by a Kobe coming into his own. Apples and oranges.

Plus everyone knows Larry Bird is the greatest! lol

joe-yamma
06-15-2009, 11:00 PM
c'mon, MJ is the G.O.A.T. period.

and to the first guy that said that MJ was only good against big slow guys???
yeah, i guess Joe Dumars was big and slow and couldn't play defense very well lol :wavey:
do you remember the "Jordan Rules" that Detroit employed against MJ?

G-Roy
06-15-2009, 11:18 PM
I cant take hearing about kobe anymore. ESPN has been a kobe cock fest for a month now. Jordan is he man and always will be. Give lebron a few more years and you wont even be putting kobe in the top three conversation.

thachozenonebx
06-16-2009, 12:21 AM
anyone with under 100 post shouldnt be allowed to say anything on this site...wow you must be a teenager suffering from mild retardation

THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH KOBE IS BETTER THAN MJ.....how long have you watched basketball? 3 yrs? WOW....i question whether freedom of speech is a good thing

who gaurded Jordan? wow your dumb
try
1 Stockton
2 clyde drexler
3 dominique wilkins
4 dennis rodman

thats just 3 hall of famers just to name a few.And the allen iverson bit..you are comparing a man in his late 30's to a young upstart..and i would venture to say allen never ever dominated jordan. he had one great move at the top of the key and now he dominates jordan

im done with this stupid ass thread

your a dumbass

GottaGetLean
06-16-2009, 02:09 AM
anyone with under 100 post shouldnt be allowed to say anything on this site...wow you must be a teenager suffering from mild retardation

THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH KOBE IS BETTER THAN MJ.....how long have you watched basketball? 3 yrs? WOW....i question whether freedom of speech is a good thing

who gaurded Jordan? wow your dumb
try
1 Stockton
2 clyde drexler
3 dominique wilkins
4 dennis rodman

thats just 3 hall of famers just to name a few.And the allen iverson bit..you are comparing a man in his late 30's to a young upstart..and i would venture to say allen never ever dominated jordan. he had one great move at the top of the key and now he dominates jordan

im done with this stupid ass thread

your a dumbass

lmao ok lets go over this list first... stockton??? lets be serious.. first of all hes a point guard and barely guarded jordan and when he did he got crushed.. clyde drexler?? are u forgeting how many highlights are jordan completing destroying the blazers?? dominique wilkins?? dennis rodman?? im not even gona answer that... now see 4 ppl u listed how about i give u a few players in the league now that would of crushed jordans offense..

1. ray allen
2. kevin garnett
3.Shane Battier
4. ron artest
compared to ur
1 Stockton
2 clyde drexler
3 dominique wilkins
4 dennis rodman

now these players i just mentioned not only have way better defense then all the players u mentioned but would of completely locked down jordan very easily. lets be serious comparing players now and players then jordan would of had some serious match up problems. so please do a little more research when u decide to put jordans balls in your mouth next time thank u:moon:

MichaelWayne
06-16-2009, 10:45 AM
^^You honestly think Allen, Garnett, Battier, Artest could 'Lock Down' Jordan? Maybe they could do a better job, but to halt his progress??? Me thinks not son.

bringingthehuge
06-16-2009, 12:22 PM
lmao ok lets go over this list first... stockton??? lets be serious.. first of all hes a point guard and barely guarded jordan and when he did he got crushed.. clyde drexler?? are u forgeting how many highlights are jordan completing destroying the blazers?? dominique wilkins?? dennis rodman?? im not even gona answer that... now see 4 ppl u listed how about i give u a few players in the league now that would of crushed jordans offense..

1. ray allen
2. kevin garnett
3.Shane Battier
4. ron artest
compared to ur
1 Stockton
2 clyde drexler
3 dominique wilkins
4 dennis rodman

now these players i just mentioned not only have way better defense then all the players u mentioned but would of completely locked down jordan very easily. lets be serious comparing players now and players then jordan would of had some serious match up problems. so please do a little more research when u decide to put jordans balls in your mouth next time thank u:moon:
First off I am a Celtics fan and i think Ray Allen is great. He is probably the best pure shooter ever but the worst part of his game is his defense and there is no way he could consistently stop Michael Jordan. As far as Garnett, Battier and Artest none of them are even the same position as Jordan so there wouldn't be very much one on one so they wouldn't be in the position to lock him down. Which they couldn't do anyway

A.Carter
06-16-2009, 12:25 PM
kobe wasn't even best in the league this season. He is no Jordan.

Tu Holmes
06-16-2009, 01:28 PM
kobe wasn't even best in the league this season. He is no Jordan.

The best is the guy who brings the most to his team... Makes the ENTIRE team better.

That is Kobe.

Kobe turned Pau from Ga-Soft to Ga-STRONG. Gasol OWNED Howard... That's because Kobe worked with him.

Kobe made Ariza and Farmar better... He made everyone better.

That's why he's the best... He was the best last year and he's the best this year. Lebron will not win the NBA championship next year either... He will need to learn to improve the cast around him before he can.

Mike the Ripper
06-16-2009, 03:28 PM
The best is the guy who brings the most to his team... Makes the ENTIRE team better.

That is Kobe.

Kobe turned Pau from Ga-Soft to Ga-STRONG. Gasol OWNED Howard... That's because Kobe worked with him.

Kobe made Ariza and Farmar better... He made everyone better.

That's why he's the best... He was the best last year and he's the best this year. Lebron will not win the NBA championship next year either... He will need to learn to improve the cast around him before he can.

Good points.

I read an article about Kobe yesterday about how when he was around 22 years old and having some public image issues Phil Jackson pulled him into the office for a talk.

Kobe said "I'm ready to be the leader of this team" to which Phil replied "But nobody is ready to follow you". I thought that was a fantastic response and I'm sure very sobering for Kobe.

Tu I think is correct that until Lebron realizes he can't win a championship all by himself he will fall short. I think that is just a maturity issue that can only be cured with time.

Ariza turned into a stud throughout the playoffs and finals.

razorsedge
06-16-2009, 05:26 PM
Kobe got 3 of his titles with the help of the absolute best big man ever,
sorry Kareem and Wilt, Shaq! Ask anyone who understand basketball
who was better in his prime, Pippen or Shaq? No one says Pippen. Lets
compare their other teamates: Jordan: Steve Kerr, the ultimate center
Luc Longley, Horace Grant and Wil Perdue. Kobe: Derek Fisher, Pau
Gasol, who is way more athletic than any big man that Jordan teamed
with, Bynum(even as a unproven rookie was better than Longley or
Perdue, Azizi, Walton and Farmar.
In terms of competition, you have forgotten Clyde Drexler, Reggie
Miller, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, John Starks,
Akeem Olajuwon, to name a few. Jordan scored 63 in Boston against
Bird, McHale and Parish( "The Chief"). Of course, the only reason MJ
scored so many is he refused to pass the ball to his wide open team-
ate Ennis Whately( another hall of famer).

thachozenonebx
06-16-2009, 08:35 PM

1. ray allen
2. kevin garnett
3.Shane Battier
4. ron artest
compared to ur
1 Stockton
2 clyde drexler
3 dominique wilkins
4 dennis rodman

God strike me for messing with your "special" children

yeah shane battier and artest are HOF....RIIIIGHT..allen is borderline and he doesnt even play defense anyway..and when does garnett D up kobe..again...do you watch basketball?

i mentioned three three HOF....u menioned ONE

now unclinch kobe cock out ya ass and take a shower kid

R_U_Red_D
06-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Most people dont realize that when jordan was playing that big men were the more dominant force in the nba. So think about it when jordan was dominating the nba getting his 6 championships who the hell was guarding him?? If you look at all the terrible games jordan had they only happened when he faced up with a guard that could put some pressure on him such as allen iverson. In Iverson's early years in the nba he dominated jordan on defense because jordan was only good against slow big men who couldnt guard him. Kobe is playing in a league that revolves around guards. Its no longer the big men that control the league its guards. Imagine if jordan in his prime played in this league, do you realize how many defensive threats he would have??!! kobe himself would put jordan on smash and destroy him. Phil jackson himself said kobe is more athletic and more talented then jordan ever was. Kobe has twice the inside game that jordan has, better dunks, better lay ups, better pump fake fade aways and obviously a better outside game. Kobe bryants whole team, his whole dynasty was destroyed when shaq and other players left. 2 Years later hes in the nba finals?? and 3 years later he claims another championship building an entire new dynasty!! Now if thats not greatness then i dont know what is.. Kobe bryant is better then Michael Jordan end of story!!

This is the best fishbait I've seen in awhile, well done!

razorsedge
06-17-2009, 09:44 AM
As previously stated, Kobe isn't even the best Laker ever, Magic is.
Of course, Jordan never had to square off against Hall of Famers in
the NBA finals like Ray Alston, mighty mite and injured Jameer
Nelson and lets not forget future Hall of Famer Turkolu! Please.
BTW, Jordan had to face not only Magic, but Dennis Johnson and Isiah
Thomas who was way better than any of the guards who play against Kobe
today. Starks not only was a better defender than Shane Battier but was
a way better offensive player than him as well.
Well Kobe fans, lets apply your illogic to the world. Manny Ramirez is a
hustler who didn't use female fertility drugs. He always plays hard right.
Also, Washington, Lincoln and FDR were terrible presidents because they
were not from LA and didn't serve during your lifetime.:D

MJ23
06-17-2009, 10:27 AM
I really like KOBE but to me he is far away from MJ's level.
Moreover, Kobe is Kobe and Mike was Mike....Different periods, players and so on....

Just remember even maybe great defenses of all time like Pistons and Knicks (with different rules to defend opponents) were not able to stop him....On the other hand Pistons in 2004 destroyed the lakers...

And sorry MJ was not only a scorer, so even if Kobe does many things he is not at that level espacially in Poffs.. for the moment time will tell...

Goodfellas
06-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Magic and Wilt are/were better than Kobe.

GottaGetLean
06-17-2009, 11:54 PM
KOBE KOBE KOBE:popcorn:

Goodfellas
06-18-2009, 08:49 AM
There will never be another Michael Jordan. I wish they would stop the comparisons and move on.

Unless yer talking Wizards Michael Jordan or White Sox Michael Jordan :D

bringingthehuge
06-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Magic and Wilt are/were better than Kobe.
so was Jerry West and possibly Kareem

exit2010
06-18-2009, 03:01 PM
His Airness Mr. Jordan was never charged with a sex crime.

Michael is his prime would school KB like school boy playing school ball in a school yard. Straight schooled.

Goodfellas
06-18-2009, 03:29 PM
so was Jerry West and possibly Kareem

Most usually tell me I am nuts with the older players but I bet they have never seen them play.

JohnnyStyles
06-18-2009, 03:30 PM
MJ owns kobe any day!!!!

thachozenonebx
06-18-2009, 08:08 PM
Kobe in japanese means "inferior to Michael Jordan"

GottaGetLean
06-22-2009, 07:25 PM
KOBE KOBE KOBE:popcorn:

Tu Holmes
06-22-2009, 07:45 PM
His Airness Mr. Jordan was never charged with a sex crime.

What the hell does this have to do with Basketball?

Michael is his prime would school KB like school boy playing school ball in a school yard. Straight schooled.

This is what we call "imagination due to nostalgia".

It occurs because people always believe things were better "when they were young."

It's just not the case.

Kobe is a much better basketball player now than Jordan was... Kobe also has many many years of basketball left to play seeing as how he came in the league when he was 18 years old!

Jordan couldn't do THAT.

Kobe keeps getting better and better.

razorsedge
06-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Kobe is so overated its sad. This generation is so narrow minded its
pathetic. Unless they can see it on youtube it is inferior.Does anybody
have photos of Kobe playing defense, NO!
When did Kobe score 30 plus when he was visibly ill during the NBA
finals? NEVER! :bowdown:

Goodfellas
06-23-2009, 10:43 AM
Some people not even know who Chamberlain and Russell were....

Tu Holmes
06-23-2009, 11:58 AM
Kobe is so overated its sad. This generation is so narrow minded its
pathetic. Unless they can see it on youtube it is inferior.Does anybody
have photos of Kobe playing defense, NO!
When did Kobe score 30 plus when he was visibly ill during the NBA
finals? NEVER! :bowdown:

Are you on crack?

Kobe is a better defensive player than Jordan ever was.

Playing basketball when you're sick is the mark now? That's not great... That's idiotic and self absorbed, not mention it proves my point about how Kobe made an entire team better and Jordan didn't have any faith in his team to get the job done.

razorsedge
06-23-2009, 12:59 PM
No TU, you are on crack. Kobe won one title without the help of the
greatest Center in NBA history. He also won because Garnett was
injured. Kobe isn't close defensively to what Jordan was. This
isn't even close. Once again, Kobe wasn't better than Magic! Lets
see him win 5 more without Shaq> It will never happen.
Hey TU newsflash, the game of basketball was invented prior to
the year 2000 and it wasn't invented in the land of fake tits and
make believe, aks LA!

GottaGetLean
06-26-2009, 08:43 PM
kobe kobe kobe

GottaGetLean
06-26-2009, 08:46 PM
No TU, you are on crack. Kobe won one title without the help of the
greatest Center in NBA history. He also won because Garnett was
injured. Kobe isn't close defensively to what Jordan was. This
isn't even close. Once again, Kobe wasn't better than Magic! Lets
see him win 5 more without Shaq> It will never happen.
Hey TU newsflash, the game of basketball was invented prior to
the year 2000 and it wasn't invented in the land of fake tits and
make believe, aks LA!

yea thats y he makes first defensive team like every year right... do u even watch basketball??? kobe is a great defender end of story.. take jordans balls out of ur mouth and watch a kobe game u might learn something:popcorn:

Tu Holmes
06-26-2009, 08:48 PM
yea thats y he makes first defensive team like every year right... do u even watch basketball??? kobe is a great defender end of story.. take jordans balls out of ur mouth and watch a kobe game u might learn something:popcorn:

Some people really don't... They only know "Jordan"... fools.

Don't worry... Kobe will be back again next year... and he's got easily 5 or 6 seasons left in him as a top tier player.

GottaGetLean
06-28-2009, 04:58 PM
kobe kobe kobe

chitownmscle
06-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Not taking away anything from Kobe as he is a great player, but nobody is even in the same League as Jordan.

As a Bulls fans growing up in the 90's getting to watch MJ play first hand I may be a little bias but just think about the fact that the League had to change the rules to allow guys like Kobe to score more. You cannot hand check a guy anymore in the League. Anyone remember those Pat Riley Knick and Heat teams in the 90's that literally tried to beat up MJ everytime they played and he still owned them?

Also IMO and the League had way more talent in the 90's then today. More superstars today that are marketed by the media to make you think they are great, yes, more stars, no. With the exception of Kobe all of the players mentioned previously of today ie Allen, Artest, Battier????? would get owned by scrubs on the Bulls bench from back in the 90's.

GottaGetLean
06-29-2009, 06:59 PM
kobe kobe kobe

Goodfellas
06-29-2009, 07:01 PM
I hope Phil retires then see how kobe does.

GottaGetLean
06-29-2009, 07:05 PM
I hope Phil retires then see how kobe does.

phil might retire now, if there lucky they would get him this last year, but kobe has all the knowledge he needs to lead a team to victory.. so even when phil is gone which is going to suck cuz hes a great coach, kobe will still lead a team to victory... either way.. jordan didnt win without phil either so i dont know why u would even bring it up.. :poke:

Goodfellas
06-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Cause Im tired of hearing about Kobe. There is alot more to the lakers than him. One man cannot win a title by himself.

H8M2NgjvicA

Goodfellas
06-29-2009, 07:16 PM
nGmal8Q9_ZU

Goodfellas
06-29-2009, 07:16 PM
89ztYH96Kfk

Tu Holmes
06-29-2009, 07:18 PM
Cause Im tired of hearing about Kobe. There is alot more to the lakers than him. One man cannot win a title by himself.

You're right... Not even Jordan.

chitownmscle
06-29-2009, 10:40 PM
You're right... Not even Jordan.

Jordan did a lot more with a lot less then Kobe did though

GottaGetLean
06-30-2009, 02:02 AM

H8M2NgjvicA

who said he could?? and more to the lakers then kobe bryant?? i think not..

GottaGetLean
06-30-2009, 02:02 AM
Jordan did a lot more with a lot less then Kobe did though

o really like wat??

callesteve
06-30-2009, 03:43 AM
Kobe is a fantastic individual player - at times a carbon copy of Michael; probably the argument could be made that he's as good or better than Jordan at his age.

Relatively speaking, the league was entirely different back then: they allowed a lot more physicality - which arguably makes Magic Johnson's assists a lot more difficult to accomplish than Stockton's - and when you consider the yearly beatings that Michael took under the Jordan Rules, you have to marvel at the fact that he succeeded without sustaining any real injury his entire time with the Bulls. Contrast that with this year the critics were saying that Kobe looked worn out by playoff time, just because he played in the Olympics; imagine if he also had to go an entire season playing against the Pistons. Time will tell if Kobe can win 2 more championships without injury.

Individually, Jordan essentially won 6 championship rings utilizing only one supporting cast member - Pippen - whereas, this season we seen Pal Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Trevor Ariza takeover some critical games in the playoffs. You could make the same kind of argument about the Lakers with Shaq.

Ultimately, I see that Michael was just a natural leader and until, at the very least, Kobe wins 6, then - like Tiger vs. Jack - we know who the best basketball player ever is.:cool:

GottaGetLean
06-30-2009, 02:48 PM
Kobe is a fantastic individual player - at times a carbon copy of Michael; probably the argument could be made that he's as good or better than Jordan at his age.

Relatively speaking, the league was entirely different back then: they allowed a lot more physicality - which arguably makes Magic Johnson's assists a lot more difficult to accomplish than Stockton's - and when you consider the yearly beatings that Michael took under the Jordan Rules, you have to marvel at the fact that he succeeded without sustaining any real injury his entire time with the Bulls. Contrast that with this year the critics were saying that Kobe looked worn out by playoff time, just because he played in the Olympics; imagine if he also had to go an entire season playing against the Pistons. Time will tell if Kobe can win 2 more championships without injury.

Individually, Jordan essentially won 6 championship rings utilizing only one supporting cast member - Pippen - whereas, this season we seen Pal Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Trevor Ariza takeover some critical games in the playoffs. You could make the same kind of argument about the Lakers with Shaq.

Ultimately, I see that Michael was just a natural leader and until, at the very least, Kobe wins 6, then - like Tiger vs. Jack - we know who the best basketball player ever is.:cool:

by the time kobe retires hes gona have 7 rings :popcorn:

Goodfellas
06-30-2009, 03:10 PM
by the time kobe retires hes gona have 7 rings :popcorn:

Yer lucky I changed the title and chsnged it back cause I am such a nice guy.....

razorsedge
06-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Kobe won't have 6 rings. If he was so damned good, then why
did he lose to the Celtics last year. Jordan never lost in the finals.
I guess Mr. Overrated Kobe choked last year.

GottaGetLean
07-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Kobe won't have 6 rings. If he was so damned good, then why
did he lose to the Celtics last year. Jordan never lost in the finals.
I guess Mr. Overrated Kobe choked last year.

overrated kobe?? i can understand if u want to submit ur opinion in sayin hes not better then jordan but to say kobes overrated just means 1 thing and 1 thing only.. u dont not watch basketball..

GottaGetLean
07-02-2009, 01:18 AM
Yer lucky I changed the title and chsnged it back cause I am such a nice guy.....

ur the best:bowdown:

Bigboi
07-02-2009, 06:55 PM
We will forgive you because it is obvious that you're high as a kite.

GottaGetLean
07-02-2009, 09:17 PM
We will forgive you because it is obvious that you're high as a kite.

lol nope not today atleast.. people must see the truth!!!:popcorn:

GottaGetLean
07-03-2009, 02:32 PM
kobe kobe kobe

GottaGetLean
07-03-2009, 09:32 PM
bump

razorsedge
07-06-2009, 12:38 PM
Kobe choked against the Celts last year. If he is the best why did
the Celts crush him? He sucks!

Goodfellas
07-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Interesting question.....

GottaGetLean
07-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Kobe choked against the Celts last year. If he is the best why did
the Celts crush him? He sucks!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zQaVvf2VOsc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zQaVvf2VOsc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.

watch u kobe haters might learn something..

Goodfellas
07-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Ok so why did the Lakers lose?

GottaGetLean
07-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Ok so why did the Lakers lose?

teams win championships.. kobe bryants team was not ready for the finals and didnt help enuff on the offensive end or defensive end enuff.. lakers would of had a better shot if the nba had some better officiating.. The refs in the game were awful and almost made me not wana watch basketball anymore...

chitownmscle
07-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Dude, Jordan own Kobe and will always own Kobe. Being one of the greatest isn't a bad title but Kobe will never be MJ. Kobe copied his game after MJ, the way he talks after MJ, the way he conducts interviews like MJ. Kobe said so in an interview when he was younger that once he got a hold of a tape of MJ while he was living in Italy that he decided he was going to "Be like Mike".

Jordan made the League what it is today, David Stern is a brilliant man for being able to untilize MJ the way he did to market the League and make it into the megamillion if not billion dollar corporation that it is today.

Look at it like this take Kobe and put him on the Bulls in 1984 as a rookie and the Bulls never win a championship with him.

Put MJ on the Lakers with Shaq and Phil and the Lakers win every NBA Title in the 2000's

chitownmscle
07-06-2009, 06:50 PM
EhCR72IfEqg

chitownmscle
07-06-2009, 06:57 PM
6-LCvIFjjAA

chitownmscle
07-06-2009, 07:01 PM
7jAbDdCz49Y

chitownmscle
07-06-2009, 07:07 PM
eHJ0HblT1bY

Can you please be quiet now? Kobe even said himself, Michael greatest ever. That interview is not when he was only a couple years in either. Please stop it

GottaGetLean
07-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Dude, Jordan own Kobe and will always own Kobe. Being one of the greatest isn't a bad title but Kobe will never be MJ. Kobe copied his game after MJ, the way he talks after MJ, the way he conducts interviews like MJ. Kobe said so in an interview when he was younger that once he got a hold of a tape of MJ while he was living in Italy that he decided he was going to "Be like Mike".

Jordan made the League what it is today, David Stern is a brilliant man for being able to untilize MJ the way he did to market the League and make it into the megamillion if not billion dollar corporation that it is today.

Look at it like this take Kobe and put him on the Bulls in 1984 as a rookie and the Bulls never win a championship with him.

Put MJ on the Lakers with Shaq and Phil and the Lakers win every NBA Title in the 2000's

r u kidding me?? i almost dont wana respond to this idiotic shit that comes out of ur head.. but i must because its retards like u that need to learn about kobe bryant.. if u put kobe bryant on the bulls in 1984 he would do just as good as jordan did if not better... Jordan got to play 1 on 1 basketball in all 6 final appearances... imagine kobe getting to play isolation basketball all the time, the league would have no chance... the same if they let lebron or dwade do that shit.. jordan was a great player dont get me wrong but kobe is far more advanced then jordan will ever be because kobe matches up against double teams, triple teams and finds ways to destroy teams offenses. There is no nba team in this league today that would let kobe play 1 on 1 basketball because they already kno wat the outcome would be. By the time kobe retires every1 will say kobe is better then jordan trust me..

Tu Holmes
07-06-2009, 09:21 PM
eHJ0HblT1bY

Can you please be quiet now? Kobe even said himself, Michael greatest ever. That interview is not when he was only a couple years in either. Please stop it

Those types of clips are ridiculous... I'm sure Jordan said that Wilt or Kareem or Magic was the best ever as well.

Please don't use these types of clips your talking points... They make you look stupid.

razorsedge
07-07-2009, 10:15 AM
If you don't want those clips used, than stop saying stupid things like
Kobe being better than Jordan. I will admit that having Luc Longley at
center was a big advantage over playing with Shaq.
Jordan's team won 6 titles while playing in 6 NBA Finals. Kobe playing
without Shaq, played in two NBA titles and only won one. No one outside
of LA believes that Kobe is better MJ.:bowdown:

GottaGetLean
07-07-2009, 02:38 PM
If you don't want those clips used, than stop saying stupid things like
Kobe being better than Jordan. I will admit that having Luc Longley at
center was a big advantage over playing with Shaq.
Jordan's team won 6 titles while playing in 6 NBA Finals. Kobe playing
without Shaq, played in two NBA titles and only won one. No one outside
of LA believes that Kobe is better MJ.:bowdown:

so kobe having his whole team break up and being left with players like fisher and making players like gasol and ariza and odom look like stars isnt greatness?? the lakers are a whole new franchise.. do u kno how hard it is to create a new franchise? jordan had luc longley, pippen, steve kerr, rodman.. jordans team only got better.. wat if pippen left? or steve kerr? kobe has accomplished so much already.. by the time he retires jordan will even admit kobe is the greatest player.. and i live in new york by the way not la..

razorsedge
07-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Jordan NEVER lost in the NBA Final! You don't know basketball if you claim that
Longley and Kerr were great players, or even good players. One of the worst
deals the Suns ever made was signing Longley as a free agent. He was awful.
Kerr was totally one dimensional, the only thing he could do was hit a 3 if, and
only if a hand wasn't in his face. Kerr could neither play defense nor create his
own shot. No one would have heard of Pippen if not for Jordan.
Finally, Magic is still better than Kobe. As a rookie with Jabbar out with injuries,
he played center in the NBA Finals and scored 42. Let see Mr. Internet invention
Kobe do that.

Goodfellas
07-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Obviously we have to wait until Kobe's career is done. then we can compare records/stats etc. Now it is just a he said/she said argument.

GottaGetLean
07-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Obviously we have to wait until Kobe's career is done. then we can compare records/stats etc. Now it is just a he said/she said argument.

very true, only time will tell..

bringingthehuge
07-08-2009, 04:17 PM
:zzzz:Please stop this tired thread !!!

MichaelWayne
07-08-2009, 04:22 PM
:zzzz:Please stop this tired thread !!!

Exactly. Everyone knows Kurt Rambis is the owner of this title.

Goodfellas
07-08-2009, 04:44 PM
You guys want it closed?

razorsedge
07-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Close it.