PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Pasquale Talking Species Product & Meal Choices...

tonypasquale
01-23-2013, 10:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcvjIAGhpRQ&feature=youtu.be

ManimalPatB
01-26-2013, 07:44 PM
BUMP for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this should be MOVED to the MAIN forum?!?!?!?

Anthony, you will be a PRO this year, I just know it brother!!!

Triple Joe
01-26-2013, 08:31 PM
Awesome video.
Always liked the Anthony videos I've seen. Very knowledgeable and informative.

Hope he has a great 2013!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ManimalPatB
01-26-2013, 09:06 PM
Awesome video.
Always liked the Anthony videos I've seen. Very knowledgeable and informative.

Hope he has a great 2013!

I agree. I love how he explains everything in detail. Rather than...I eat ummm chicken and eggs because they are full of protein and I take XY supplement from XX company because it helps fuel my body for the O

Triple Joe
01-26-2013, 09:13 PM
I agree. I love how he explains everything in detail. Rather than...I eat ummm chicken and eggs because they are full of protein and I take XY supplement from XX company because it helps fuel my body for the O

Lol yeah those videos seem to bro in abundance :)

Curt James
01-26-2013, 10:05 PM
BUMP for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this should be MOVED to the MAIN forum?!?!?!?

Anthony, you will be a PRO this year, I just know it brother!!!

Didn't move it, but hopefully this is an appropriate alternative...

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?110842-Anthony-Pasquale-Talking-Species-Product-amp-Meal-Choices

tonypasquale
01-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Thank you everyone. I do appreciate the support and feedback. They should get REAL interesting at I start my growing surge for the USA's....

gilbrt
01-29-2013, 08:59 AM
Great Vid !!!!

Suprmann
02-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Hey Anthony,

How many grams of protein are there in per ounce of lean chicken breast, lean beef (eye round/top round/bottom round), and fish (both white and dark). A few articles and calorie counters I've checked state different numbers and a few of the pros seem to have their own opinions as well. Was hoping to get your insight on this.

Thanks!

tonypasquale
02-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Hey Anthony,

How many grams of protein are there in per ounce of lean chicken breast, lean beef (eye round/top round/bottom round), and fish (both white and dark). A few articles and calorie counters I've checked state different numbers and a few of the pros seem to have their own opinions as well. Was hoping to get your insight on this.

Thanks!

I usually look directly on the label attached to the meat, in general I presume 7g per ounce with most meats.