PDA

View Full Version : Natural Freak at 23

Joshua H
06-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Thomas Anderson age 23 at the ABA Midwestern Championships and Indiana State Championships on June 13th in Noblesville IN.

I had a client compete in figure at this show which is another story but this guy won the overall mens bodybuilding class. I have never seen a guy at his age with this kind of completeness, dryness, fullness, balance and size at only 23 years old. He is 5'3'' and I dont know what weight.

I spoke with him after about his diet and cardio and training while everyone else wanted pictures with him just to say they got a pic with the winner. I wanted to know what made him the way he was.

He is like a mini Brandon Curry I shit you not!:eek:

PS....An overall note about the ABA/INBA/PNBA......IMO it is the most disorganized and weak natural bodybuilding organization I have ever seen to date. I cant even begin with how off the show was despite the 25 total competitors in the whole show being a major flaw. They preach the fact that they are the largest world natural bodybuilding org there is yet when you have a show of 25 athletes.......I cant say I see how that works?

nutratroy
06-15-2009, 10:50 PM
He looks sweet! Gotta get me a sweet sword:D

matt1005
06-16-2009, 05:25 PM
That is a heck of a build. I can see why you made the Curry comment.

the mighty stu
06-16-2009, 08:56 PM
The guy looks great.

I'm curious, as a new competitor myself, what made this show seem so disorganized?

S

Dr.Natural1988
06-16-2009, 10:25 PM
O shit this guy was at my first bodybuilding show, the ABA Natural North America. This guy is real good, but ya that show was real unorganized.

AVBG
06-16-2009, 10:30 PM
he looks great, a deserved winner in any natural line up. BTW, the INBA in Australia do a really good job theres usually at a minimum 50-60 competing at any state level show.

FLEXR6
06-17-2009, 06:45 AM
Thomas Anderson age 23 at the ABA Midwestern Championships and Indiana State Championships on June 13th in Noblesville IN.

I had a client compete in figure at this show which is another story but this guy won the overall mens bodybuilding class. I have never seen a guy at his age with this kind of completeness, dryness, fullness, balance and size at only 23 years old. He is 5'3'' and I dont know what weight.

I spoke with him after about his diet and cardio and training while everyone else wanted pictures with him just to say they got a pic with the winner. I wanted to know what made him the way he was.

He is like a mini Brandon Curry I shit you not!:eek:

PS....An overall note about the ABA/INBA/PNBA......IMO it is the most disorganized and weak natural bodybuilding organization I have ever seen to date. I cant even begin with how off the show was despite the 25 total competitors in the whole show being a major flaw. They preach the fact that they are the largest world natural bodybuilding org there is yet when you have a show of 25 athletes.......I cant say I see how that works?

Did he tell you anything worth posting on here?

Jason Newman
06-19-2009, 12:36 AM
very damn impressive good find!

SoxFan11
06-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Holy fucking genetics!

dvo0208
07-20-2009, 12:15 AM
This guy guest posed at the 2009 John Hansen April Show.....i believe he has his natural pro-card....this guy is sick

ultimate
07-21-2009, 12:43 PM
If you think hes natural your very naive.

jsfitnessking
07-21-2009, 04:13 PM
great build for 23. he should pursue shows in other organizations and go up against better competition

will-work4andro
07-22-2009, 09:12 AM
If you think hes natural your very naive.

why do you say that? because he looks amazing? stop with the hate, the guy obviously works hard and he has the physique that reflects it.